Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA vs Raiblocks vs Monero vs ZCoin - Who will come out on top in 2018?  (Read 671 times)
harvw (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:43:29 PM

2018 looks like it's going to be a big year for cryptocurrency.

One thing I've always noticed since being in this space is that there always seems to be a theme associated with the best performing coins. In 2016 it was privacy, in 2017 it was governance. What will be the theme for 2018?

DAG tech with coins such as Raiblocks (XRB), IOTA and Byteball
Privacy coins such as Spectrecoin (XSPEC), Monero (XMR) and Zcoin (XZC)
Decentralised Computers such as Elastic (XEL), Golem (GNT) and SONM
The current top 10

Let me know your thoughts guys!

The beginning of a new era.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harvw (OP)

Activity: 447

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:23:31 AM

2018 looks like it's going to be a big year for cryptocurrency.

One thing I've always noticed since being in this space is that there always seems to be a theme associated with the best performing coins. In 2016 it was privacy, in 2017 it was governance. What will be the theme for 2018?

DAG tech with coins such as Raiblocks (XRB), IOTA and Byteball
Privacy coins such as Spectrecoin (XSPEC), Monero (XMR) and Zcoin (XZC)
Decentralised Computers such as Elastic (XEL), Golem (GNT) and SONM
The current top 10

Let me know your thoughts guys!

Any thoughts?

The beginning of a new era.
paparadis

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

I red many articles about IOTA and DAG last time. In my opinion DAG-based cryptos will have succes in 2018.
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:12 PM

I would vote to a governance coin which is implementing the privacy and atomic swap at the moment.

• A coin whit already made about x100 this year, but still only around the Top30 means at least x10 capital growth next year.
  • The coin which pays if you hold it, it pays around 1.5% a month as a PoS reward.
  • A coin which is closely associated with Monero and Litecoin. With Monero as it will have similar privacy feature in Q1 2018 and with Litecoin as this coin made a successful atomic swap test with Litecoin.

This coin is Decred (DCR)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: