Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Polybius thread  (Read 1755 times)
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

Craig wright spoke at the recent crypto conference in Hong Kong, and suggested that the SEC should or would make ICO's pay back money if they had no plan when they raised the money.

I think we should begin to work towards having these guys brought to justice. Who is in?

Many would like to return their investment if it would be possible, but I doubt investors are able to do anything that would force them to do that. Crypto space is not regulated in anyway in Estonia and all investments treated more or less like donations.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 11:05:40 AM by IconFirm

If you guys want to recover the funds that Polybius scammed you for, you should pay a visit to Hashcoins/HashFlare/Emercoin - as those are the people responsible.

**hint**

You'll find the official Hashcoins thread in the scam section along with all the other polybius threads, & where the HashFlare thread should be soon.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
aleksus

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Polybius token is already $1.5 now vs $10 at ICO. Great investment, they can rebuy everything now cheap and get a profit without making anything.
JammyJimmy69

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

PLBT now at $1.50 and will be below $1.00 within days. It's now tanked 85% from ICO price and will soon disappear. You may also notices that their website has a lot of missing links which tells me that it's being shut down imminently. Luckily I was smart enough to cancel my Visa payment by calling my bank as soon as the scam was confirmed. I got my £1000 back without issue and only have 1 PLBT in MEW. If you paid by credit card, have you called your bank? You were misled by scammers so you may have a claim. ICOs (100% are scams) is the main reason why banks and governments are cracking down. I wish ICOs would just fuck right off!
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

PLBT now at $1.50 and will be below $1.00 within days. It's now tanked 85% from ICO price and will soon disappear. You may also notices that their website has a lot of missing links which tells me that it's being shut down imminently. Luckily I was smart enough to cancel my Visa payment by calling my bank as soon as the scam was confirmed. I got my £1000 back without issue and only have 1 PLBT in MEW. If you paid by credit card, have you called your bank? You were misled by scammers so you may have a claim. ICOs (100% are scams) is the main reason why banks and governments are cracking down. I wish ICOs would just fuck right off!

Whence such confidence that he will lose 33% in his value? The project certainly does not inspire me with confidence, the team is there with Russian roots and this does not add to my confidence in this project

Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Past ICO Review: Why You Can’t Take Polybius To the Bank

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
aleksus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

They promised a video inteview from CEO this week, but I guess the are very a few people still believe in Polybius.
aleksus

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

They published a new article and video. But again it's marketing bullshit, and nothing that can help the price grow.

https://blog.polybius.io/updates-website-wallet-roadmap-media-and-ceo-interview-8e525e611880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNPfGf5isI
SHA-182

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

SCAAAAAAM
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 751

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

SCAAAAAAM

why are you so easy to say '' scam ''? without knowing what the team is doing right now we should better support the team so they are more serious in handling this project. because it is not easy when a project has fallen and trying to come back again. we wish the best of polybius team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

SCAAAAAAM

why are you so easy to say '' scam ''? without knowing what the team is doing right now we should better support the team so they are more serious in handling this project. because it is not easy when a project has fallen and trying to come back again. we wish the best of polybius team.

It's been a scam from the start. There's no CEO (it is a lie), no.plan and no licence. Nearly a year on and PLBT has never got back to ICO price. Since it's a scam, it will NEVER be listed on a proper exchange which mean you will NEVER sell your PLBT. You've lost it all
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

May Update: incorporation in Brussels, CTO, listing PLBT

The last month of spring was filled with events and decisions, which we will announce during the summer. But right now, we have the latest progress reports for our project in May, along with some information about what Polybius can expect next month.
https://medium.com/@PolybiusEU/may-update-incorporation-in-brussels-cto-listing-plbt-95fc9ff7c815

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

Hello Polybius believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Polybius at: https://cointopper.com/coin/polybius

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

Polybius is among the first high profile ICO funded company to publish audited annual financial reports
https://medium.com/@PolybiusEU/polybius-is-the-first-high-profile-ico-funded-company-to-publish-audited-annual-financial-reports-ca6e8837ebab

riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

If somehow the project succeed a holder of this ICO will get some nice bonuses, like 20% of their profits will be distributed to the ICO holders and with the platform that big it can be some significant amount of money. I'd say the team working on this project is big enough to execute something like this .
Tonisim

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Polybius CTO Interview
Today we meet with Vadim Gerassimov, Polybius' Chief Technology Officer. Hop into the interview to find out more about Vadim and the future of Polybius project development https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYXU9vEhpsE&feature=youtu.be
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

September Updates: meetup, product prototype, team, and CTO interview
The most important events from the last month included a meetup with Belgian Polybius tokenholders at our Brussels office on September 13 and the project team’s attendance of the major technical conferences Digital Finance Europe and SuperNova.

JammyJimmy69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

So Polybius and PLBT is finally dying, $0 is fast approaching. At least I only lost $10 by buying 1 PLBT. LOL at those stupid losers that bought lots! How can a licence be obtained if they haven't even applied for one? There's also no premises for them and their domain hasn't been renewed. It was a good scam, I'll give them that.

Has anybody got anything positive to say?

I thought not!
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

October updates: Changes in team line-up, Forbes, Branding
https://blog.polybius.io/october-updates-changes-in-team-line-up-forbes-branding-613ed4629ffc
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

The long awaited launch of Polybius’ personal finance management service is days away, and it has its own name — OSOM
https://medium.com/@PolybiusEU/the-long-awaited-launch-of-polybius-personal-finance-management-service-is-days-away-and-it-has-7a6e956008d5
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: