Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best Altcoins to invest in 2018  and Why?  (Voting closed: November 08, 2018, 03:33:52 AM)
Ripple - 7 (15.9%)
Ethereum - 17 (38.6%)
STELLAR - 4 (9.1%)
Universa - 1 (2.3%)
Other - 15 (34.1%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best Altcoins to accumulate in 2018?  (Read 6688 times)
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:28:54 PM

The price of ethereum has remained so stable in recent months, despite the volatile conditions that have prevailed in the market, which seems to me one of the most intersting options for investing in the long term. And this seems especially convenient considering a low risk investment for conservative investors. On the other hand it will be interesting to see the new projects behind promising ICOs such as Crypto20.

It's a mistery why.
300m$ frozen in parity multi-sig wallets and ETH gains. Either everyone knows king Vitalik will fix everything or most of the people buying ETH don't read the news.

Another mind blower was 2x fork. Did everyone know that miners will cave and so they bought BTC?

Pixie.Star*

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:33:40 PM

I think Ethereum might have a good shot to prove its value next year, if everything pans out. I've heard a lot about Ark and I am looking forward to see how it does next year as well.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:52:39 PM

I think SpectreCoin(XSPEC) is good choice and it's worth closer look. Small cap, small amount of coins and great community. Do your own research about that Smiley
I also recommend you to invest in syscoin - solid team, roadmap and product.

I would also have to agree with Spectrecoin. Solid group, disruptive potential in Anon market, and it survived it's first year after a top 10 ROI ICO of all time.
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:30:46 AM

2018 is the year by that the whole ecosystem below would be done

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST

This definitely has the most upside potential of any other privacy coin....

The beginning of a new era.
Custard81

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:39:10 AM

ICON (once it is exchange listed at the end of the month).
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:53:52 AM

according to my coin's prediction that will increase in 2018 is wave and Ethereum because the coin is much in interest by many people.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:18:00 AM

In my own opinion, I think Ethereum is one of the best altcoins that one should accumulate by this time. It's price showed a big leap compared to other coins and is continuously used for smart contacts.

RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:47:27 AM

I think SpectreCoin(XSPEC) is good choice and it's worth closer look. Small cap, small amount of coins and great community. Do your own research about that Smiley
I also recommend you to invest in syscoin - solid team, roadmap and product.

I would also have to agree with Spectrecoin. Solid group, disruptive potential in Anon market, and it survived it's first year after a top 10 ROI ICO of all time.

Greatness is coming

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:59:42 AM

XRP hundred percent of porftfolio. Tongue

Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

I think ETH is good altcoin for next years.you know that ETH is have a own platform wallet.It's based ERC20 COINS still being issued and used ICOs.Many ICOs have who used ETH platform.Moreover lot of people say ETH is the bitcoin of next generation.I think all together, ETH is the best altcoin.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

eth definitely !
i'm still a big believer even though prices lately have been disappointing
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:37 PM

I believe is that any major cryptocurrency is worth it to invest in for the long term, I think these will  accumulate higher level in early 2018..
XRP
Ether
Ark (these are under a dollar)
GNK
Other (mention name of the altcoin if you choose other).

Happy coining!
As much as I don't like the new coins that are being promoted by the people on this forum, the Ark coin is one of the coins that can double your money.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:45 PM

I believe is that any major cryptocurrency is worth it to invest in for the long term, I think these will  accumulate higher level in early 2018..
XRP
Ether
Ark (these are under a dollar)
GNK
Other (mention name of the altcoin if you choose other).

Happy coining!
That coin does have a small marketcap though it doesn't mean that the coin will get pumped. Ripple has a higher chance of being the most successful.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:03:15 PM

My personal favorite is DeepOnion but I am definitely not waiting until 2018 to acumulate some. Gonna try to get as much as possible as long as they are so heavily undervalued like right now

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:05:29 PM

In 2018? I think Ethereum will be very good growth and many tokens in the top 100 also exaggerate in price Smiley
but there will be a lot of speculation and short-term Pumps.. Undecided
luckyguy09

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:07:05 PM

Two coins will be leaders in 2018.
Clearly are ethereum and ripple.
Both coins are undervalued in my opinion.
Bitcoin has increased too much and people will want to see the next big thing. I strongly believe that Ripple and Ethereum will make a lot of people happy in 2018 and hopefully cryptomillionaires.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:08:29 PM

Ethereum will accumulate in 2018 than any other coin. Because it is easy to trade and safe. It is good invest for long term.
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:49:54 AM

I highly recommend checking out Propthereum.io, an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide generating a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about thus concept is that the coin will always increase in value. Propthereum.io launches 20 November so check them out and give their whitepaper a read. I am looking to invest myself so would love to know your opinions!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:01:39 AM

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
cloak
pivx
ltc
sys
komodo

these are real projects.. do your own research and verify

Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

I like both ETH and XRP, XRP has been doing great lastly and especially since 2017 (like Ethereum as well). They had some major breakthroughs in Japan in terms of cooperating and many mainstream banks are looking to invest in their technology, I think XRP has been one of the first blockchain projects to have had such collaboration from major institutions, it's a really nice development for the crypto space and I hope that it continues. ETH had a massive return as well this year, finally the hard work paid off for Vitalik, who created one of the best networks out there. And the best thing is that the Ethereum team is always coming up with new improvement proposals that will fundamentally change the network, in 2018 we'll be seeing some serious buck coming into both of these projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: