Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best Altcoins to invest in 2018  and Why?  (Voting closed: November 08, 2018, 03:33:52 AM)
Ripple - 7 (15.9%)
Ethereum - 17 (38.6%)
STELLAR - 4 (9.1%)
Universa - 1 (2.3%)
Other - 15 (34.1%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best Altcoins to accumulate in 2018?  (Read 6679 times)
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:24:08 AM

The best coin for 2018 will be Ethereum. I heard from different sources its price will achieve 1000 dollars and everything points to it

ETH has huge competition from ADA and Universa and so on! It will be a tough year for ETH.
I think ETH is able to compete with many altcoins, in addition to ETH there are ripple and nxt coins that are beginning to show significant price movements. so I think the coin can compete in 2018.

artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:28:26 AM

A lot of options.
- Anonymous cryptocurrency can put on a good show XSPECTR (best technology), ONION (crazy marketing).
- Coins that have existing platforms ARDOR, STRAT, WAVES, ETH, NEBLIO and other
- Coins are used in the real sector of the economy. NEM, RIPPLE, STELLAR and other

High risk high payoff
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:30:01 AM

I am also  holding some of your choice like QTUM and have a decent return for this one, one thing I can recommend is PINCOIN https://pincoin.io/
They have a great potential of becoming the most profitable ICO for 2018.

Lets race in terms of ROI. Smiley
Cointribute (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:54:03 PM

I believe is that any major cryptocurrency is worth it to invest in for the long term, I think these will  accumulate higher level in early 2018..
XRP
Ether
Ark (these are under a dollar)
GNK
Other (mention name of the altcoin if you choose other).

Happy coining!
what else I have to say, I have thoughts like you. I am a trader and I always trade ripples, I really love this coin. I always get a big profit selling this coin. I have never tried another coin, I still do not believe all coins can thrive.

You must be on Cloud 9 after seeing XRP surge past few days.
Cointribute (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:56:38 PM

The best coin for 2018 will be Ethereum. I heard from different sources its price will achieve 1000 dollars and everything points to it

ETH has huge competition from ADA and Universa and so on! It will be a tough year for ETH.

Updated the list with some killer Altcoins.
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

I believe  eth still the best one this coming 2018 and also ltc. That the only altcoin for now that I know is the best because of having high value than others.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
ubay

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:13:35 PM

I chose XRP, because the coin has the same potential as ETH. One week of this XRP price has started to show progress, and will continue like that.

vash_stampede

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:52:10 PM

I think ETH is able to compete with many altcoins, in addition to ETH there are ripple and nxt coins that are beginning to show significant price movements. so I think the coin can compete in 2018.

I think the biggest issue ETH will have is whatever is added to Coinbase next. That's where my next move is oriented towards... I keep up with the news of GDAX and Coinbase development to get hints about what they'll add next.
Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:01:01 PM

IMHO

Quantum Resistant Ledger - QRL

Mark my words, QRL price will see $250 by end of 2018.
qbit rates will increase faster than expected,
just look at the trend of worry:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=bitcoin%20quantum%20computer

Already double my money in 2 weeks, and it's only taking off now!

The uniqueness of the project, low price, low supply, the stability
when all altcoins go to the red...

It's definitely my choice for 2018 and beyond. Just my 2 cents!
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

So far i am interested in the Ripple movement, a few days back i started to fall in love with Ripple. Why? My habit every day is open https://coinmarketcap.com/ i observe the best 50 coin prices. And what happens is what i see a few days when bitcoin prices and some altcoins go down but what happens to the ripple is a price increase.

After that, i look for information about Ripple, from various media that i read Ripple has an advantage over the appeal of another altcoin and bitcoin. The first is, a number of banks began to actively cooperate with Ripple to implement technology in their payment infrastructure. The second advantage that Ripple is able to complete up to 1500 transactions per second, different with bitcoin that is only able to complete transactions only 3 to 7 per second. And the last advantage is that the price of Ripple is not determined by speculation and rumours and this will make the ripple price will be very stable.

Finally i think Ripple is more suitable for long term investment. Because we know the price of Ripple is still less than $2 but did not close the possibility in the short term, could be Ripple prices will soar in 2018.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

I think the best coin to accumulate is bitcoin. After of that, ethereum can be the best altcoin to accumulate. After of this options, according to me, monero, waves or IOTA may be good choices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:38:09 PM

well i belive in viberate, it has a great potential, you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Seejken

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:47:13 PM

well i belive in viberate, it has a great potential, you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/

I think i've seen that message before , ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1448722;sa=showPosts

LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

Viberate, it has a massive potential. but you can read  all about it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:44:39 PM

Despite the ludicrous amount of coins, KIN i think will storm into the top 50 from nowhere in 2018

Costs absolutely fuck all at 2 satoshis.  Fill yer bags!

Cointribute (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:55:27 PM

So far i am interested in the Ripple movement, a few days back i started to fall in love with Ripple. Why? My habit every day is open https://coinmarketcap.com/ i observe the best 50 coin prices. And what happens is what i see a few days when bitcoin prices and some altcoins go down but what happens to the ripple is a price increase.

After that, i look for information about Ripple, from various media that i read Ripple has an advantage over the appeal of another altcoin and bitcoin. The first is, a number of banks began to actively cooperate with Ripple to implement technology in their payment infrastructure. The second advantage that Ripple is able to complete up to 1500 transactions per second, different with bitcoin that is only able to complete transactions only 3 to 7 per second. And the last advantage is that the price of Ripple is not determined by speculation and rumours and this will make the ripple price will be very stable.

Finally i think Ripple is more suitable for long term investment. Because we know the price of Ripple is still less than $2 but did not close the possibility in the short term, could be Ripple prices will soar in 2018.

Ripple will continue to surge as it adds more banks to its portfolio.
Cointribute (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:57:26 PM

Ripple will continue to surge as it adds more banks to its portfolio.

Stellar (XRM) is also surged just because it falls under the same business utility as Ripple. It is now under top 10 in the coinmarketcap.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:49:04 AM

I believe is that any major cryptocurrency is worth it to invest in for the long term, I think these will  accumulate higher level in early 2018..
XRP
Ether
GNK
BCH

Happy coining!

Ripple is the best of the best. At the end of year it showed bright result. And this is quite understandable thing because Ripple developers are making all they can for improving their currency into real finance world.
Cointribute (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

I believe is that any major cryptocurrency is worth it to invest in for the long term, I think these will  accumulate higher level in early 2018..
XRP
Ether
GNK
BCH

Happy coining!

Ripple is the best of the best. At the end of year it showed bright result. And this is quite understandable thing because Ripple developers are making all they can for improving their currency into real finance world.

Also explore XRM too.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

There are many real gems available if we do proper research on them and some of them I am naming below which can surely give very good profit in 2018

1. ETH
2. ETC
3. SC
4. DGB
5. XVG
6. LTC
7. XMR
8. BURST
9. XDN
10. STU

for your list, I still have my ethereum, ethereum classic, sc, dgb, and xvg and I don't see that the increase of this coin is significantly but yes, this coin trying to increase in the exchange. I hope with this new year, we can see all of this coin is going to increase and make a new high price. but I wonder about stu, I heard that stu is from bitjob but unfortunately, I don't know much about them. maybe I will check it later and if it's a good coin then maybe I will buy some amount later.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████