Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best Altcoins to invest in 2018  and Why?  (Voting closed: November 08, 2018, 03:33:52 AM)
Ripple - 7 (15.9%)
Ethereum - 17 (38.6%)
STELLAR - 4 (9.1%)
Universa - 1 (2.3%)
Other - 15 (34.1%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best Altcoins to accumulate in 2018?  (Read 6679 times)
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

I love reading the posts from November. Only 3 months, and such big changes in the market! Eth was 300 in early November, 900+ now. Ripple hit 3 bucks. If you guessed Ripple and Eth in November, you win! Cheers. As long as this thread is active again, I was wondering if anybody else is high on electroneum. It's about 8 cents usd today, but I feel like if they ever get the cellphone thing going it could go up, curious if anyone else has a couple thousand etn's tucked away and why.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

I am accumulating WAVES. Very stable coin. Despite the jumps of bitcoin and ethereum, it always remains in its positions and the price does not change very much.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

The best altcoins to accumulate in 2018 are coins that are less than 1 dollar but if you have plenty go with coins less than 5 dollars. For coins less than 1 dollar , you can go to TRX, DENT, VIU, CMT and XLM , For coins less than 5 dollars you go with Oyster (PRL), Ripple (XRP), IOTA , NEBEUS (this is an ico buy it while its still cheap , its a lending coin, CCORE
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

I think Ethereum or litecoin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

I would still choose the low market coins over these highcaps,because it wont give much gains at the end of the year compare to the low cap if you can buy a lot if it reaches atleast $2 it would give you x10000 gains.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

I dont know what other say, but for me etherium is still the best for me.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

ADA is still cheap.. Likewise tron... Fun.. Then go-to some small exchanges and seek out cheaper coins to fill your bag but you may have to wait for a year for it to grow in value.. 

https://cryptotvplus.com
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

in my opinion this one: https://www.viberate.io/
Cointribute (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

There are many real gems available if we do proper research on them and some of them I am naming below which can surely give very good profit in 2018

1. ETH
2. ETC
3. SC
4. DGB
5. XVG
6. LTC
7. XMR
8. BURST
9. XDN
10. STU

WAX is a good buy too.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:52:16 AM

I highly suggest ethereum. Although its value is unstable, still its price is still higher than other. And even in the upcoming years, ethereum will continuously increase.

---
Cointribute (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

There are many real gems available if we do proper research on them and some of them I am naming below which can surely give very good profit in 2018

1. ETH
2. ETC
3. SC
4. DGB
5. XVG
6. LTC
7. XMR
8. BURST
9. XDN
10. STU

BWK looks promising.
JVC

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:58 AM

Just search through low marketcap coins as the R/R ratio is insanely high
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:48:40 AM

When we say "is the best" it only refer into one.  I would rather give you an idea which among those altcoins are the best among the rest.  According to my research, Ethereum is always on the list.  You can also go for Ripple, Monero, Busmuth, NEO, Ubiq, EOS, Lisk, Sia, Factom and Ardor.  To share my own opinion with you, these was chosen because of their excellent performance.  Reputation and stability are the best foundation which these altcoins have.  Now, it's up to you then which among them you are going to use.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

Ethereum is known for its ability to make payments by Peer-to-peer without the use of third parties.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:33:04 PM
Merited by Niveus (2)

I support Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and NEO. I think that eventually these coins have good potential.  Smiley
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

1.BTC
2.ETH
3.LTC
4.BCH

For me this is the best performing altcoin of cryptocurrencies world market that we accumulate.
Especially the BCH o bitcoin cash.
Because bitcoin cash is proven and a good example of an evolved cryptocurrency that is ready for real world use and is able to cater the needs of retailers such as having faster transactions and lower fees by accepting bitcoin cash instead of fiat for payments.
Cointribute (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

1.BTC
2.ETH
3.LTC
4.BCH

For me this is the best performing altcoin of cryptocurrencies world market that we accumulate.
Because bitcoin cash is proven and a good example of an evolved cryptocurrency that is ready for real world use and is able to cater the needs of retailers such as having faster transactions and lower fees by accepting bitcoin cash instead of fiat for payments.

How about XRP?
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

I heard a lot of good things in ripple. They are saying that it will surpass ethereum now. It become more indemand of the faster transaction it has. And the lower fee than bitcoin. Actually when you look at the table of price movement of ripple. It almost increase by 30% of its previous price. So it means that it really nice to buy and hold because it will give you a good income later on.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

1.BTC
2.ETH
3.LTC
4.BCH

How about XRP?

XRP could be one of best altcoin in 2018 because the XRP has large investor inside the project and if I am not wrong, XRP made approach to the banks but unfortunately, I don't really know and maybe later I will search more about this news. from the list, I think ethereum, ltc, bch, xvg, xmr, bcn, ada, is another best coin in 2018. but it's not close to the other altcoin because I am sure that every altcoin that is a list on coinmarketcap has the same opportunity to be the best coin in 2018.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████