Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price behind ethereum price value in the future!  (Read 1007 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Ethereum will never catch bitcoin price wise. Main reason being the supply. Etzereum has 4 times bigger total supply.
But it is theoretically possible that Ethereum total market cap gets bigger than bitcoin's although this is also unlikely because big money is flowing into bitcoin lately, but not in ethereum.
Ethereum has not gained so much popularity because people trends more toward bitcoin and this thing is giving rise to the progress of bitcoin and that’s true that maybe ethereum value will come near to the bitcoin but will never surpass the value of bitcoin because as the time will pass there will be more rise in the popularity of btc  so don’t ever think like this go for btc every time and you will be blessed a lot by it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:43:38 PM

It is possible happen that ethereum overtake bitcoin?
Do I need to compare both of them or just hold both.?
Please share your constructive idea about this.
Do not overtake, bitcoin will stop at one price, and the alts will gradually rise. Therefore, buy or alts or keep two positions for safety for the future.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things. You may be right but I don’t think so that this is going to happen in the future. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is having much more demand than any other coin. In addition to this, the number of investors who are investing in bitcoin are far more than that of ETH. Bitcoin will remain the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency.

appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

As for my observation with these two token, bitcoin and ethereum market trend movement is the almost all the time thr same now a days. If bitcoin value goes up so as ethereum and if bitcoin value decreases so as ethereum decreases. I think if this movement continues, I don't think ethereum will overtake bitcoin but both are good to hold on to if this movement is what its like in the coming years.

Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

Possibly, but it will be difficult for ethereum to outperform bitcoin with the soaring bitcoin price today. bitcoin has something that is not possessed by ethereum, that  bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been created, of course as the first will be better known first by people.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:37:26 AM

As you can see bitcoin grows in faster rate than ethereum. Just take a look on recent changes: not so long ago BTC increased almost by 1000 while ETH is still staying at the same point. Could be good if ETH had the same resilens during the correction but I got some doubts about it.
Bitcoin is the first and is getting support from a large community, much bigger when compared to that of Ethereum. One thing that matters a lot in all these things is the amount of support they are getting, without the community they are worth nothing.

Bitcoin was the first, and I remember when it was at the rate of $0.7, from that rate it went to $1, $1.5, kept on going till it reached $7000+ plus now. No coin can beat it.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:47:08 AM

Doubtfull it will ever happen, at the end of the day Bitcoin is Bitcoin and ETH is just another altcoin, it reminds me when there was a strong parity between Bitcoin and Litecoin, what can happen tho is that Bitcoin will become impractical to use do to the coin limite hence increased price, scarcity, fees ect, it would be like using à 1000$ money paper with huge fees whenever you wana use it, vs using change or small value money paper for your every day stuff
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

That is never going to happen. ETH has already lost its significance due to the emergence of Bitcoin Cash. In terms of trade volumes, BCH had overtaken ETH many months ago. The ETH exchange rates have gone down, despite that of BTC and BCH edging upwards. I am just waiting for the big dump from the ETH developers, which will result in ETH losing its position as the no.2 crypto in terms of market cap.
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

Never. Btc is unique

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:06:57 PM

Yes it is possible but not that easy. I think it will take a long period of time or may not be happening in the future because of the possible reason that Bitcoin will still be the top and most valuable coin of a lifetime or even until the future generations. No you don't need to compare the two or whatever coins that could possibly overtake Bitcoin because it maybe unfair for ETH or Altcoins especially these days. Just accept the fact that Altcoins are dependent on Bitcoin. It is hard to tell and speculate things to happen in the future instead let's just focus on what we have for today. The safest and best thing to do now is to buy both if you can save it in a safe place and leave it there for a year or two and see what would happen to it soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:00:27 PM

I think its not possible for the etehreum to take over the bitcoin price. In fact it is not in the position to overtake the market cap of the bitcoin which is the centre point of defining prices for the coins. Im sure that Ethereum can’t do that because it is unlimited in number and the emission can not be controlled. So there is huge demand but there is even bigger amount of the coin is available to trade, so thats the limiting factor for the ether in not catching up the bitcoin prices and market. We always think that so many ICO are using the ether and why it doesn’t get pumped. The real thing is ether stays there as the end point trade is done with bitcoin for selling the tokens. So thats another point where ether looses the pumping thing.

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:07:35 PM

yes it can happen because now bitcoin transactions require a very long confirmation while ETH only requires a very short confirmation this could be a trigger of price increase and price balance of bitcoin and ETH.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

Possibly, but it will be difficult for ethereum to outperform bitcoin with the soaring bitcoin price today. bitcoin has something that is not possessed by ethereum, that  bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been created, of course as the first will be better known first by people.
Yes, that is true, Bitcoin came before every other cryptocurrencies, I don’t see any possibilities for Ethereum to take over Bitcoin in price rate. Bitcoin is growing faster than every other cryptocurrencies, but other cryptocurrencies has a little growth– example of that is going $1,850 to $7000 in few months, something no other crypto currency can achieve. So Bitcoin will always be on top.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:32:12 AM

1. In my opinion, Bitcoin is number 1 and the most popular than any other coins. Because the history say so, at least so far. It has it down so many times but it came back stronger. So it is a difficult matter if you say that ethereum will overtake bitcoin. The popularity and the support of massive people will make bitcoin strong at the top of the chain.
2. I guess you can hold both of them. But for me, i will make a portion of what i will hold. Like bitcoin 70% and eth 30% , or maybe 80% to 20%. For me, i just hold bitcoin and change my alt coins to bitcoin when the price is right. But i suggest you do your own calculation.
OninLoki

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

Base on other Ethereum price is the next big start on crytocurrence world. but on my opinion bitcoin price is much stable and popular to other person. But I think you need to trust on your instinct which cryptocurrency will you hold. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: