Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2993 times)
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

Comparison on what they have and what they don't. They also want to achieve others success but they feel failure. Jealousy can be a great motivation to improve life.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:12:46 PM

This feeling usually arises when one partner questions another's feelings. Discomfort is often rooted in low self-esteem and lack of attention to the couple. If one partner has low self-esteem or little self-confidence it can trigger a jealousy to appear.people who compare themselves with others or constantly try to meet unrealistic expectations of themselves can often cause these feelings.
Goldhart

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

Jealousy is one of those demons that just seems to take everything over when it is felt – even when you know on the inside that your jealousy doesn’t make sense somehow, it often still rips through and takes you hostage. Many people even go so far as to call jealousy an innate emotion, as though, no matter what, we will always feel some jealousy sometimes, and there’s nothing we can do to help that.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
as of my opinion really men and women are suffering from jealousy because they are very insecure of them selves,maybe they look ugly or what ever thats why they are suffering fromjealousy.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:15:30 PM

People suffered from jealousy because of their low-esteem in their self . They somewhat comparing their self in other people that is above them. Jealousy starts when they felt unwanted , when the people their love is little by little gone they feel threathened that the someone they love will find better than them , fear of losing them.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

People suffered from jealousy because of their low-esteem in their self . They somewhat comparing their self in other people that is above them. Jealousy starts when they felt unwanted , when the people their love is little by little gone they feel threathened that the someone they love will find better than them , fear of losing them.

Right. They become jealous because they think that they can't achieve things on their own. You're right about people having low self esteem being those to be most prone to jealousy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cryptostalker59

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

Jealousy is just lack of confidence
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:52:25 PM

I guess it's a part of human nature. Human is a creature who never feels enough for what she or he is having now. Humans always want more. When they see others are better or having more than theirs, they don't want to be invincible.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:02 AM

Jealousy is the sympton of an internal fragility of the identity of a person.

femiranda

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:53:43 AM

because people have unlimited wants. like in economics, they assume that people have unlimited wants and needs
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

Jealousy is also a symbol of love. Howecer, anything in excess is not good for anyone.

Flyyyy

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

maybe people are jealous because they do not trust a person(( but to have a relationship in which there is no trust is stupid

rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

In a relationship they suffer jealousy because they afraid to loss the one they love. In sorrounding people got jealous because they want what you have right now and they are not confident enough to what they have.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:42 PM

Because people always aim for more. People suffer from jealousy because they always think that there are someone who is better than them. Always thought of the possibility of being replaced. When solved properly. it may be useful because it tend us to improve more but too much jealousy is never good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

It's the basic human, Jealousy with things that they don't have.
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:47:34 PM

Irish writer Elizabeth Bowen once wrote, "Jealousy is no more than feeling alone against smiling enemies." The sentence it self describes the matter of jealousy. It will lead you to a unhappy life. When you feel jealousy, you are not in happy. We are all humans. It is a normal thing to feel jealousy. The most important thing is to control it. Be a good person. Be happy for others success. And It will be a blessing for you. Always try to help others. It will reduce your jealousy feelings. Helping others means, you see other people's success and be happy.

Markoyah

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:00:42 PM

jealous problem is humane because we have heart, jealousy comes from unclean heart hence we have to respond all with open heart and positive..
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:28:33 PM

This usually arise when issue of discontentment, insecurity is affront and we dare not accept the fact that we have it down inside...and so the challenge is for us to do better for ourselves to proved who we really are.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

Because they have so much insecurities and so when they find someone that they think to be way better than they were, they get jealous. Not being able to have what  others have is a disease i guess. It is hard to cure. It has to come from herself.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:21:23 AM

In my life have many jealous people around me  , I really don't like that . They are jealous of me when i have a new something . But i don't care about them , because they can't do anything to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: