Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2993 times)
coinweez

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

most people who are jealous its because they love your life but they feel bad they cannot have it so the best thing they can do is to die with jealousy and feel bad

but one can overcome it by loving his/her life and work harder to achieve what they want and more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igorechek77

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

Envy is infantilism. Something from childhood. The more you develop, the less you want to envy. The personal development process is more important.
alibaba2756

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

People may tend to be jealous because of their insecurities.

Why they are insecure? Because they are just focused on what other people are experiencing while they don't have.
They are not grateful o their own blessings so they are trying to look for someone's possession.
As a result, they are jealous and most of the times, their blaming God, others or worst, themselves...

We need to love ourselves more than anything else. If you don't want something in your life, look for solutions, CHANGE IT.
Don't be stuck up or else, you will be insecure or jealous all of your life...
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

Really. I dont know how this sickness had started on earth. It is an incuracle disease and indeed very dangerous. Im sick of jealous people and im wondering why on earth this term exists. Because of jealousy people destroys, people kill, people commit suicide and a lot more. 

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

Well speking of jealousy... all of us... jealousy is part of our life.it belt in our hearth and mine... But the most important of this feelings we to know how to control our emotion and feelings.. Because jeaulosy can affect our mentall capacity. Many people are suffer proplems about jealousy.. Some of them commit suicide because of thier jealous. Especially to there love ones.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
Some people feel and make jealous because they don't have self confidence, trust to their license they want that they only focusing to them..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

in my life i have been so many experience from jealousy,i have so many boyfriend before some are insecure in there self thats why they are jealous to someone who is handsome and cute,
Chichaylin

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

All of us can experience jealousy. I've often feel jealous, it is because of truly loving someone who always betrayed me. Sometimes, i feel jealous seeing people around who are successful in life.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:15:35 AM

Some have that kind of attitude  maybe because they cannot accept the fact that in the real world others also exist and there is something much better than them.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
wuaimm

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Real life people will be jealous, I think because of income imbalances. Some people work hard every day to pay off all the gains made only by the rich.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

Real life people will be jealous, I think because of income imbalances. Some people work hard every day to pay off all the gains made only by the rich.
  people suffering from jealousy because they dont believe or  not be contented of what they have, they are going to do everything  to have that  feelings or things for them to satisfied.
bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

many see themselves and those who succeed as hard hard work, but no recognition, in turn, jealous, this is very normal, you just see when you look at others hard, you don't see when he is successful. There is also human nature, there is no satisfaction, contentment and many people do not understand!
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

I think the reason is because they are not contented with what they have,
They want more than what they already have and they think that they also deserve what others have.
Chie Sarmiento

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

because people focus on the things that they dont have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. They dont accept their own self or on what they cannot do. Some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they cant have.
Most people actually try to be jealous because others are left behind even with in a relationship so we feel jealous..
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

I think the reason why people get jealous is because they are not contented of what they have. Whether they get jealous over material things or not; most of these types of people are not satisfied with how much they earn or the things they have and would result to get jealous.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

People who feels jealousy are those who diesn't received the affection that they deserved, their lack of self worth that is why they are not being contented for what they have. They want something that others have because of the thought that that person who have it is more happy than him/her.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

Jealousy is a sign of love, but suspicious jealousy is more about insecurity than love. It is a complex emotion that encompasses feelings ranging from fear of abandonment to rage humiliation. It strikes both men and women and is most typically aroused when person perceives a threat to valued relationship from a third party. People are jealous because there is no contentment and satisfaction in once heart.
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

this problem is from distrust, how can one live without trust in a partner?
AdTraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

These are the people who hate being overtaken in life. They only think highly of themselves. William Penn once said that "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves". Jealousy is therefore a disease. May they get well soon! Smiley

JCSHALOM

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

people is just a mere human being it is our nature to look for approval from others..that is the main reason why we are get jealous.its our desire to have what other people have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: