Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:29:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good time to buy.  (Read 4312 times)
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

The price of Bitcoin is increasing now, its price is not as low as it is, so buy Bitcoin at the earliest possible as soon as its price increases a lot then it will not be able to buy it. so i think is it good time to buy BTC
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:16:35 PM

Right now it's time to buy bitcoin. Now his rate is 6773 dollars. This, in my opinion, is its lowest price, which can really be. Further bitcoin will continue to grow and by Christmas can reach 10,000 dollars. So who planned to buy bitcoin. Right now.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:55:26 PM

Yes right now still good time to buy Bitcoin. If you would like to receive much money,  buy bitcoin and 4/6  month should wait. I'm sure u have huge profit.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:00:47 PM

Its never late to buy as the price in just increasing.so you can buy everytine but yeah sometimes it can fall down.ao you also have to be concern about this
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

Bitcoin is price is already in leading.This is the best time to but it.In my view the bitcoin price will rise further and by the end of december it may reach $10,000.

Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:11:57 PM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin.Because the price of bitcoin increases day by day.In future the bitcoin price will in peak.So the time is now to invest in bitcoin.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

We do still have 2 upcomming Bitcoin forks. Most likely the price of Bitcoin would crash before the fork or after the fork. I would recomend to buy some when the price is at it's lowet price check the speculation board bro.  The decision is still up to you when it comes to investing some money on something.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

Hi experts

is it good time to buy BTC..?
is there any fork or segwit..after November 15...

After coming news bitcoin hard froks or Segwit2x every on moves bitcoin and  all crypto investor start buy and hold bitcoin and bitcoin price automatically raise. and all investor already got 12% to 15% profit at this moment.
But after coming segwit2x frok cancellation news bitcoin holders move to altcoin, That reason Bitcoin little bit Dump. It's already 8% dump last 24hours. So I think is good tome to buy BTC but wait for more dump then you will be get more bitcoin.  
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:38:58 AM

Hi experts

Here in my opinion you should buy bitcoin Because the price is stable , but you should be careful that if you bought the bitcoin then use that bitcoin to buy altcoins , so that the value remain to average of your buy value because flcutuations chances are also much currently .
Here the fork in the bitcoin can results into big change in the price of the bitcoin Because the fork in the mid of the November can result into Double the amount of the bitcoin and that will results into down in the price because people will sell their bitcoin for the money .
Now here in my opinion you should buy bitcoin currently in small amount and after fork you should buy According to change in the price , most probably chances to go down only .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:09:26 AM

Just wait until the price of bitcoin reaches the negative peak value. Bitcoin's value is currently decreasing. Maybe you should wait for a little more time. If bitcoin's value starts to increase, that is the signal that you will buy bitcoins. Always monitor the price of bitcoin. It fluctuates in nearly a second so you must be very aware.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

Just wait until the price of bitcoin reaches the negative peak value. Bitcoin's value is currently decreasing. Maybe you should wait for a little more time. If bitcoin's value starts to increase, that is the signal that you will buy bitcoins. Always monitor the price of bitcoin. It fluctuates in nearly a second so you must be very aware.

I agree, buy when it is low and sell when it is high.  It is relatively hard to trace or monitor when bitcoin price will go down or up so you better to atleast focus on it.  But considering that I have many things to do aside from monitoring the price of bitcoin, I just buy when I have an extra money.  Because there is no good or bad time to buy bitcoin.  But ofcourse, it is better to buy bitcoin when its price dropped.  And now is that time considering that its price goes down a little. 
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:21:25 AM

There is nothing as a good or bad time with bitcoin. Now as the price has decreased in a large scale after a long time this can be used as the time to buy and profit big. Even the current price doesn't seems affordable for all levels of people, so it's good to buy that is affordable.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:22:12 AM

Hi experts

You just wait a little bit more because bitcoin price corrections is in effect. Instead of bitcoin will going up after the cancellation of the segwit2x it becomes the opposite in which the bitcoin price is now falling. If the fall continues, it will be opportunity of some investors to buy bitcoin in the lowest value so you must keep on monitoring because if you don't, you will never notice that panic buying of bitcoin is already started.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:47:25 AM

Yes i think that now is good time to buy bitcoins, due to upcoming fork the price is little lower
We can buy now, and resell it after the price grow up
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:52:13 AM

When you see the price as it's low then it is the right time to buy bitcoin, but when the price as its high then the best time to sell, that is one of the basics when it comes to trading. But right bitcoin price decreases so I would suggest this will be a good time to buy bitcoin because there is a speculation that bitcoin price will rise high by the end of November. In any case it up to you sir you still have the last decision make sure that your decision is final so that there would be no regrets.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:56:31 AM

I think the bitcoin will go down until december. I will wait until december to buy more bitcoin. Im sure bitcoin price will start to increase in january. I dont have any static computation. But that is just what I feel. Just try to do more research before buying alot. Goodluck in purchasing more bitcoin.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

I think the bitcoin will go down until december. I will wait until december to buy more bitcoin. Im sure bitcoin price will start to increase in january. I dont have any static computation. But that is just what I feel. Just try to do more research before buying alot. Goodluck in purchasing more bitcoin.
well everyday is a good tome to buy btc as long as we can afford to buy it.because btc is really have a big capability to rise in the future.so if we buy it today maybe we can gain in the near future if we have really a patience to hold it for a long time.i believe that bitcoin may rise up seven times higher than the price today.so then i suggest to buy bitcoin today and gain in the near future.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

as you can now see that the fork is cancelled and many investors who are buying the coin in order to get free coin from the fork are now returning back to investing in altcoin. however if you are thinking in buying bitcoin for short term investment i dont think its advisable to buy now because the price is much now but if you want to buy for long term investment (2 years plus). then i think you can buy reasonable amount. bitcoin is speculated to have reach $15000 by the end of 2018
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:46:08 AM

Hi experts

I'm not an expert, but if you can see the value of bitcoin was going down in $7k to $6k so for me this is the right time to buy bitcoin and wait when the value pump up again. And the prediction of expert the value reach up to $10,000 in this 2017 end. And i agree for that.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:52:50 AM

Seen to date it looks like the price drops below $7k and I think it can be a good time to buy it before the price starts moving towards the higher again above $7k. And I'm sure many people are currently deciding to buying and investing in bitcoin. Good luck to us who investing in bitcoin Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: