Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading tips  (Read 3397 times)
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:56:04 PM

I am a newbie to crypto field.I want to now some crypto trading tips.can you help me

Dont trade 100% of your portfolio, only 10% or so if you must. Dont make decisions when you are emotional and dont look at your screen a lot
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:56:39 AM

I am a newbie to crypto field.I want to now some crypto trading tips.can you help me

easy trading tips is when you see the ups and downs of prices. quite easily, you only buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. it's easy and profitable trading. only that. but if you want to have more benefits or tips tips to always profit, you can see some of the following discussion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142624.0

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:54:21 AM

You need to have patience, calmness and need to be clever to get good profit from trading. Trading crypto is quite different than forex because crypto market is more volatile than usual currency pairs so you have to be fast to make an early exit before dump and should buy early at lower prices so that you can sell them at peak prices.

Also only trade with amount which you can afford to loss.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:08:07 AM

It's really easy to find the opportunities on the previous date. While using that strategy that you put here live trading is really difficult the indicators that you are using will not confirm any signals at that same time and when they confirm the real opportunity will be gone. Just have a look on this this is really complex one.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:57:42 AM

It's really easy to find the opportunities on the previous date. While using that strategy that you put here live trading is really difficult the indicators that you are using will not confirm any signals at that same time and when they confirm the real opportunity will be gone. Just have a look on this this is really complex one.
i am a professional trader and i have some year experienced also so i want to give you some beneficial steps. whenever you are doing trading then you should not fear from loss and if you can face the loss then you should not loss your ability but you should increase your confidence high by learning from your mistakes and the second tips is always be honest wherever you are doing trading.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:05:35 AM

i am a professional trader and i have some year experienced also so i want to give you some beneficial steps. whenever you are doing trading then you should not fear from loss and if you can face the loss then you should not loss your ability but you should increase your confidence high by learning from your mistakes and the second tips is always be honest wherever you are doing trading.

Every crypto traders suffer from loss since not all the time they gain but the good thing for experience crypto traders are they will not get easily panic for such dump happens but indeed they treat it as opportunity to buy more tokens to stakes and those coins they bought for high price will just be holded and they will roll them out until they earn for some coins around. Trading needs confidence and this game is not for weak handed guys since they will surely lose if they squeeze there head on there trades and get panic.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:25:39 AM

The main tips is you must understand how the market works, the step is simple. Learn about crypto trading from books, friends or group. After that find your best strategy with little money you have on the real market. Repeat again until you find the best one. Another tips, try to disciplines with your strategy. If you can do that, you're ready to become the winner.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:30:47 AM

You need good trading skills to be a successful trader so try to learn about the crypto world thoroughly before starting tranding and i think it is better to start your trade with the bitcoin because it is king of the cryptos so first start trade with bitcoin and spend more time to watch what is happening on the bitcoin market then you will get the knowledge of how to trade and when to trade.I think big investment will gives us good profit because bitcoin price keeps increase so if you have huge amount then it will give good profits when the days passes.
hani1929

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

The best thing you need to do if u want knowledge in trading is to do research first and know all the coins running in any  exchange. Better do research first before start trading.

ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:11:47 AM

I wanna suggest you 2 tips. Those are knowledge and emotion. If you have knowledge enough and you can control your emotion. You will succeed.

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:54:48 AM

Are you new only to cryptocoins or to trading in general?

Since cryptocoin trading follows some basics of other trading fields (for example forex), but it has differences as well.
To start, anyway, I suggest you 4 things:

- Research the coins you wanna invest in (team, project, roadmap).
- Choose your strategy (short-term speculation, long-term investing a.k.a hodling, etc.)
- Set a budget
- Choose a reliable exchange. I suggest you to use decentralized plaform like Waves or Etherdelta.

Good luck!

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:39:47 PM

looks all easy, but very hard to follow in real life) Shocked

lutfi-hasan

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

busing small capital with big profits as the market rises.
bibzmibz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:59:34 PM

I wanna suggest you 2 tips. Those are knowledge and emotion. If you have knowledge enough and you can control your emotion. You will succeed.

best answer!  Roll Eyes

Tho... everyone is like ...make your own research, read... etc. well, duuuh!
I, myself, invested a lot of my time in reading, reading, reading, watching videos, following news, checking telegram groups.
the easiest thing you can start with: Subscribe for youtube channels (choose wisely, nowadays eeeeeeeveryone has a crypto channel).
My favourites:  The Chart guys and Andreas Antonopoulos.
There aren't many book on crypto trading but forex will do as well, candle sticks are all the same.

Keep in mind that the profit is made when you buy! Wink

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:16:09 PM

ProTip:
Don't stick to one coin.
Also don't be jack of all coins and master of none. The fewer the coins you're having to deal with and concentrate on, the more in-depth and well rounded you become with those coins and that's besides not overworking and wearing yourself out.

Know everything about the coin you are trading.
Same as above, the fewer the better!

Check for upcoming events of that coin.
Fundamentals are kings - they drive the market, miss it, miss out!
Always buy at lowest point of the coin.
Here's where technical  analysis comes in, don't let inexperienced traders, tell you otherwise. You need to know when a price can be said to be low and when it can be said to be high, because same price can be both at different instances. Here's something I did this evening, could give you some clues:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388203.msg24405424#msg24405424
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:17:23 PM

distrust dubious resources on the Internet, communicate with knowledgeable people and experienced, it is best to trust the circle of close friends or acquaintances
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

There are no tips for a newbie. The first you have to have knowledge. After that learning lessons via practicing.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:27:20 PM

The main tips is you must understand how the market works, the step is simple. Learn about crypto trading from books, friends or group. After that find your best strategy with little money you have on the real market. Repeat again until you find the best one. Another tips, try to disciplines with your strategy. If you can do that, you're ready to become the winner.
The important thing to predict the market direction, So we can try to put our order to follow the market direction. the trend gives a lot of impact on the market direction just like bitcoin cash. Another important thing about op must try to get its own method to trade and that will give the more convenient to generate the more profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

I'll share 3 golden tips for you fellow,

If a coin pumps dont immediately buy, wait for the right moment, also checkout the previous chart to predict possible future chart flow.

2nd, if you are buying a coin. Dont just buy all using your allocated amount,  divide the money, and wait if the coin will pump more or will dump.  This will save your loss positions.

3rd Learn to read the chart,  and this is golden. So you can predict the possible coin movement in the future.
It may be a hard task for a new person to adopt himself to the world of business.
Many requirements may be fulfilled before adjusting in the market.one should have sufficient knowledge about market before investing in coins.

Initialy one has to consult the other persons who are already involved in the field of bussiness.coin charts  may closely be monitored to know the previous history o the charts. Small  capital should be invested in bitcoins to avoid risk.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:22:05 AM

Own ur research about to ur trading token for lesser losser and nervous... then learn about the charting trading this is a very difficult yru research in google read the basic only... for easy monitor ur funds just download blockfolio for monitoring only...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: