Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
In the future, Bitcoin may hold the top spot in the developed world if Bitcoin can meet their needs, and Bitcoin is still banned in the country. Bitcoiners find it difficult to trade Bitcoins, other currencies are not as popular as Bitcoins, but Bitcoin prices are volatile and volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be a mode of payment. Bitcoin is a digital currency which has a faster and reliable transaction when you buy in online and most people really wanted that to be happen.
One problem, however, is that the cost of bitcoin is a serious problem. The cost of carrying bitcoins now is too high. As a means of payment, the cost is too high, which I think will affect people's use.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be a mode of payment. Bitcoin is a digital currency which has a faster and reliable transaction when you buy in online and most people really wanted that to be happen.
One problem, however, is that the cost of bitcoin is a serious problem. The cost of carrying bitcoins now is too high. As a means of payment, the cost is too high, which I think will affect people's use.

based on the current price of bitcoin , the fees in it right now arent actually high or expensive enough because The bitcoins value has drastically decrease. therfore id say that bitcoin is still ideal to use as a payment method for sending or paying money online rather than using any method like payapl or credit card as they require more infos and hassel stuff that can slow you down. Aside from bitcoin altcoins can also be used as a good alternative for payment gateway if the fees are increasing again.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is a great idea, well there are very few companies or employers are using but if you think about it, it's gonna be easier if employers will use it as their mode of payment since it is decentralized and very transparent. Also it will give options to people whether they want to exchange it to cash or invest and hold until its value increases.
jpurusa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

It is really a good idea and practical way  to accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. It is not used to replace cash payment but just replace it for non cash transactions. It will be faster and higher security. The goverment and monetary authority make rule or law to arrange this bitcoin to avoid using by terrorist and money laundry. The existence of law governing it will support Bitcoin growth and local currency stability.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Its better than paying in cash or bank accounts, it is more secure and faster. But the fact that it is unstable and its value has been dropping now, it affects market prices especially to those who accepts bitcoin as a payment. Fees will go high and low because of its volatility.
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

Bitcoin holds the potential to change the nature of Monetary currency itself. And it being used as a mode if payment for services or products and transactions in private entities like banks is what it will be most effective. The high security features as well as its accessibility and convenience would be it's striking features that will entice users. But for now we must think of measures to make bitcoin viable not only as an asset but being a currency as well.
adekpulpen

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

bitcoin can be an alternative means of payment, in addition to money
and also if we make a payment with bitcoin, we can hold it until the price is high, and it will provide multiple benefits
shieva22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

Yes its good bitcoin to be mode of payment. Bitcoin are many purposes. It can use like paying electricity and water bills, buying product in an online store.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Yes these days because they used as a mode of payment but these are mostly used by the dark web users or the illegal uses.. sing the news from the past days we can see that the crimes are mostly done by the because as these are anonymous and fast also.. yes because become popular in all the areas so they can accept payment of Bitcoin without any tension.. I'm not giving stress on these words that these are only used in the crimes but these are also used for legal works as I use it for daily shopping and all the things. I just give a example where Bitcoins can be used mostly in case of crime.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

Payment with bitcoin is good fast and secure. But people may afraid from its transaction fee which is increase with the growth of bitcoin's price. I am a freelancer and always ask my clients to pay me with bitcoins most of them refused due to its fee. So maybe we should focus on the transaction fee. If this problem solved then i believe people start paying with bitcoins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

In my opinion, if it continues to have the same amount of charges for a long time then many people will stop using it as this will become unusable or useless at all. Cool
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

Imagine you are a worker and get paid by btc last December when it was 20k in correspondence with your wage and now it deceased to 10k that made you lose 50% of your wage. So it is not a very healthy way for workers I think.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

Bitcoin will then be considered as a good payment method when it will have fast and cheap transactions. While it can not fully perform the function of payment means, because it does not have such properties. While bitcoin can be used to pay for expensive goods and services, when the time of transactions does not have such a significant value.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Well, alit of online businesses have started incorporating bitcoins as means of payment and starting with amazon. We have some universities abroad too. As much as it is accumulated, I believe it can be traded when needed later.
miang

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

At present I still store them in my wallet. I think the use of it is too costly, instead, we can still use cash or credit. Because the value of Bitcoin is currently high and I think it will increase in the future. Or have any unit smaller than Bitcoin many times to help us easily pay for example
drew314

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Using bitcoin as a mode of payment is good but if it continues with the current amount of transaction fee, many people will stop using it and choose the other mode of payment. The current transaction fee is for those big transaction. Everyone wants an easy transaction but not with high transaction fees.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Thats something i loved to look forward to,  using bitcoin as mode of payment is another convinient way to spend money with just one click away.. But for now its quite complicated for some circumstnces.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

I believe the fees is a challenge for btc. For me its best suited as an asset like gold.
I think it is a smart thought to utilize BTC as a mode of payment because it will be easier in the event that you could access BTC that way. Paying utilizing BTC means not withdrawing it. With simply a few ticks you will have the capacity to transfer payment to the retailer of the item you purchased. It will also make BTC all the more fascinating and compelling.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

Bitcoin is not yet fully capable of performing the function of a payment facility due to its shortcomings with low scalability and still high commission fees. First he needs to eliminate these shortcomings.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: