Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Bitcoin as a good online payment method, I believe will get the support of many people, Bitcoin is a digital transaction, I believe the development will be very good, this is a good idea.
This I think is entirely possible because Bitcoin and blockchain technology are shaping up to be a revolution in the field of payment and finance in the world. Now because of the tremendous potential of bitcoin that many large corporations around the world are adopting bitcoin in their payments, these corporations are able to assess how strong bitcoin will grow in the future accept investment in it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SadEmo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

To me, bitcoin is really a great form of payment. Bitcoin payments are extremely secure and fast. I like it when nobody manages my transactions, so I often exchange with bitcoin.
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin has a very fast and convenient method of payment and transaction. No need for too much information and free transaction fees. It can transfer money from one person to another quickly and conveniently.
Guys i am not agree that bitcoin is extremely fast.. Most of transaction taking hours and its very stupid cause bitcoin are serial currency. But it is still my favorie payment method.
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

maybe someday it will be time for crypto, will be involved in global payment tools. I believe, in the future kirpto and bitcoin will be a part of human life. although its only as an alternative means of payment. or maybe, in the future there will be many new innovations that are more useful for our lives.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

To me, bitcoin is really a great form of payment. Bitcoin payments are extremely secure and fast. I like it when nobody manages my transactions, so I often exchange with bitcoin.
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin has a very fast and convenient method of payment and transaction. No need for too much information and free transaction fees. It can transfer money from one person to another quickly and conveniently.
Guys i am not agree that bitcoin is extremely fast.. Most of transaction taking hours and its very stupid cause bitcoin are serial currency. But it is still my favorie payment method.

Yes, but with this amount of transaction it takes really long. Therefore, the confirmation time must be shorter to use bitcoin in the common payment system.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
this is harder for most of employee since we know that more of them needed the money to feed their family,while bitcoin price wasnt that stable in any single seconds changes the value,so how could we expect this to happen.maybe prerogative by the employee to ask or not to be paid by bitcoin so in special occasions they might consider the payments .but for sure in the near future this will happen.because the future relies on virtual .
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

This will be a great mode if this payment is a free transaction report especially on internet purchases like lazada, tokopedia and amazon. There may be some problems in the future because the bitcoin price is not constant so the value is high and low. Cool
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

Smiley It is good for international payments, otherwise the fees are not so nice. Also, volatility - someone wins, but the other side loses, payment process should not be a gamble. Smiley
omerL

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
I think it is a great payment method, in addition I think it will be one of the main method, its very smart and very sophisticated.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

Bitcoin is the best mode of payment since you can save more money in transaction fees. You can transafer or send money without transaction fees if you are same electronic wallet.
Through this it ease and make the process more efficient and productive as well.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

This is a good idea. As a new type of transaction, bitcoin is promising. And I believe that bitcoin can be a payment gateway.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

I believe that it is a fast and economic way to pay with bitcoin, since the fact of being secure transactions and without commissions charged by banks, makes this type of payment highly attractive. On the other hand, you do not need exchange houses for international payments. Smiley
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be a mode of payment. Bitcoin is a digital currency which has a faster and reliable transaction when you buy in online and most people really wanted that to be happen.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

yes good idea like this, if pas sell it again high if when want to sell price is down then your salary will decrease, because bitcoin samapai now still a speculation, not yet refer to official currency
so this still has its risks but if in use for trading tools it is good because it can grow if we are lucky
shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:13 AM

Still that mode was not implemented anywhere i think it will take more time so that bitcoin can get more popularity throughout the whole word and then when bitcoin is starting legalization then with that step bitcoin will also start as a payment most probably.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

this is harder for most of employee since we know that more of them needed the money to feed their family,while bitcoin price wasnt that stable in any single seconds changes the value,so how could we expect this to happen.maybe prerogative by the employee to ask or not to be paid by bitcoin so in special occasions they might consider the payments .but for sure in the near future this will happen.because the future relies on virtual .

this is already happening on some countries like japan as some of the companies their had actually uses bitcoin as a payment tool in order for them to pay as a type of salary to their workers. Although this idea has an advantage and disadvantage to both employers and employees because as you said earlier , the price of bitcoin are kinda bit volatile but besides this is indeed a good way for bitcoin to be more mainstream and it can also result for its value to pump because of more demand that it will get on the masses.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

Some countries may use the bitcoin payment method, and many still do not use the bitcoin payment method, probably because they do not know about bitcoin yet, and do not understand what bitcoin is .. Shocked
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

Its good idea to start at least at 2018 using bitcoin as payment system because a lot of people just can't understand that bitcoin is not just an asset...
okchain

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

It is quite possible to encrypt money as a payment method. As technology advances, digital money will become a very important part of this society.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

As a freelancer, I ask my clients specifically from other countries to pay my work salary using bitcoin. found hussle while trying to transfer funds from that account to my bank account. But not all clients know about blockchain and how it works.
fishball

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

I think using bitcoin will really make any transactions fasterwithout any hassle. If this method is being used used now by other countries and proved that it really works well, i think other countries will do the same thing and maybe all aroind the world will use it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: