Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] TerraHash 90GH/s Top 10 queue placement!  (Read 2576 times)
darkfriend77 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:51:26 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 08:19:16 AM by darkfriend77

ON HOLD till i get payment confirmation ... from TerraHash

BTC Investment/Group Buy for a TerraHash Device BTC

TerraHash https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg2511547#msg2511547
The order numbers started from 430. The order numbers do not increment by 1. I really don't know how this shopping cart software works, but we are using WooCommerce.
Regarding the proof of chip order, we do not have the private key to the address we used anymore. But I will post a screen shot from Avalon's website.

So #441 must be under the top ten orders placed ...

Im seeking others to participate in an order for a TerraHash DX Mini (or Large) depending on the demand.

Status Miners

Code:
Type                      GH/s         Order       Payment
----------------------------------------------------------
 1 x TerraHash DX Mini       90        #441          open

Info about TerraHash: http://terrahash.com/

Modalities

Participation Model

1 Partizipation=    0.90 GH/s
1 Partizipation=  67.50 $
1 Partizipation=    0.675 BTC
(+ 5% on Mt.Gox to avoid currency looses)

0 / 100 Participations available

More information comming.

In case of failed group buy

In case not all participations are sold I will either take the remaining participations or refund all participations
and cancel the group buy, depending on the situation. After the payment is done to TerraHash, there
is no more refund possible.

In case of non-delivery

I believe TerraHash will keep its promises. In case TerraHash does not deliver I will do everything in
my power to refund your (and my own) investments. I cannot guarantee this however. Investing into this
group buy means you agree to not hold me responsible in case Terrahash doesn't deliver.

In case of hardware failure

I believe the gear should be able to run 24 months, but since there are no working devices yet I simply
don't know. In case of hardware failure I will have Terrahash repair or replace the machine. Any costs
involved will be deducted from payment as costs.

Why do I do this

I want to get your money! Yes and no, obvious everyone wants to be a winner, but in this case I try to get
some investment placed for the future and I want to share the risk in the first place and the profit.

I like Transparency

As I do like transparency in my buisness I will identify myself to participation holders with ID, domicil & mobile phone
number as long as they identify themself to me the same way.

Electricity is about 0.10 kWh here in switzerland.

Buying a participation
This is a high risk investment, not mentioning the buisness part with me there are still two remaining factors of incertitude ...

1. Avalon as chip supplier
2. TerraHash as miner supplier

If you still want to buy and are fine with the above pricing model, then go on ...

The actual address is:
1ENBxLeDvBKSaRpMP6A1SE8R4Y9vN3jVAx
Only send from an address you can sign a message with.

Code:
<forum nick>; <amount participations>; <BTC>; <sending address>

feel free to ask ... PM, Thread or skype "darkfriend77"

Thread in deutsch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237618.msg2513573#msg2513573

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:01:34 PM

Interested, have you paid yet?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
darkfriend77 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 07:17:28 PM

nope ... but the 441 order seems pretty well placed ... so i might start to think about a participation model ... any idears?

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:42:10 PM

nope ... but the 441 order seems pretty well placed ... so i might start to think about a participation model ... any idears?
good luck with this!! orders are processed by payment received order. so if you have not paid yet, you are unlikely to get them from the first 10,000 chip they have coming from Avalon.
darkfriend77 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 08:31:24 PM

good luck with this!! orders are processed by payment received order. so if you have not paid yet, you are unlikely to get them from the first 10,000 chip they have coming from Avalon.

This is incorrect.

I have talked with Terrahash and you have 5-6 Days to Pay to hold your Queue Spot.

I have a DX-Large order #452 180 GH w/ Power supply that I'll likely not be purchasing since I already purchased 2 x DX-Large 180 GH (First Order placed as confirmed by Terrahash)

thank you for clarification ...

darkfriend77 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 04:55:20 AM

from the german thread...

question... about identifying myself.

Yes, If asked for I will identify myself through mail or pm. I can also offer a view into the account with (skype desktop sharing).

question... is it possible to use SEPA payment.

Yes, but you need to take contact with me befor doing this.

:-)

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:50:50 PM

This is incorrect.

I have talked with Terrahash and you have 5-6 Days to Pay to hold your Queue Spot.

I have a DX-Large order #452 180 GH w/ Power supply that I'll likely not be purchasing since I already purchased 2 x DX-Large 180 GH (First Order placed as confirmed by Terrahash)

thank you for clarification ...

NOT true. Terrahash just explained their order system more in the terrahash thread. ONLY if you have initiated bank transfers waiting will they give you MAYBE 2 days. All other unpaid orders are already considered to be 'non preorder' anymore.
darkfriend77 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 05:42:00 PM

i have initiated bank transfer ... so i got still some time :-)

TheSwede75

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:58:01 PM

i have initiated bank transfer ... so i got still some time :-)

So you have already made the payment? If not, your orders will be removed prob within a few hours. If you can indeed confirm that you have purchased the miners (when you get the email from Terrahash within 2 days) I will be interested in buying shares or a complete miner.
darkfriend77 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 06:15:36 PM

TerraHash Inc
19:25 (vor 50 Minuten)

You have until friday to pay for this order. You will hold the spot, as long as we receive the payment.

The product will run out of box. No assembly required.

Dear TerraHash Team,

im writting you because I have a few question and issues in my ordering prozess.

1. How long can I hold the queue spot unpaid? I would like to ask some friends to hook into this buisness before i invest all on my own. For example KnCMiner gave us 7 Days and a Date/Time until when bank wires would be accepted to hold the queue spot.

2. Does the queue spot matters or only the time payed?

3. Would it be possible to switch to my Order to PayPal or CreditCard, as I had problems to fullfill the payment yesterdy?

4. What is the estimated delivery date for this product?

5. Will the device run out of the box or will I have to do some assembling on my part?

Thank you a lot for your time.

TheSwede75

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:17:57 AM

TerraHash Inc
19:25 (vor 50 Minuten)

You have until friday to pay for this order. You will hold the spot, as long as we receive the payment.

The product will run out of box. No assembly required.

Dear TerraHash Team,

im writting you because I have a few question and issues in my ordering prozess.

1. How long can I hold the queue spot unpaid? I would like to ask some friends to hook into this buisness before i invest all on my own. For example KnCMiner gave us 7 Days and a Date/Time until when bank wires would be accepted to hold the queue spot.

2. Does the queue spot matters or only the time payed?

3. Would it be possible to switch to my Order to PayPal or CreditCard, as I had problems to fullfill the payment yesterdy?

4. What is the estimated delivery date for this product?

5. Will the device run out of the box or will I have to do some assembling on my part?

Thank you a lot for your time.

Then I guess you are prob correct, and Terrahash are the ones being dishonest for holding orders for 'pretend buyers' that chose bank wire just to have the option of reselling orders they had/have no intent on buying for themselves.
darkfriend77 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 03:58:33 AM

Yes, seems so, but they seem also pretty rude in the answer, they skipped a few questions ...

The answer is also a little bit confussing, they give a deadline ... but in the following sentence ... they say that queue spots are held if payment is received .. :-)

what ever i will decide in the comming 16 hours ... about going all in myself or not.

darkfriend77 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 05:50:52 AM

waiting on payment confirmation ... now

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:07:30 AM

Interested.
TheFuneral

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:08:47 AM

How long do we get to mine on the box for?

When will you have the equipment and are mining? Any expectation date?

I'm interested for 10 BTC worth, but want some questions answered first. I'd also like to use escrow.
darkfriend77 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 01:51:00 PM

How long do we get to mine on the box for?

I will deliver further information on this as soon as i get confirmation that my payment arrived at TerraHash.

When will you have the equipment and are mining? Any expectation date?

My order will be in the first batch as it is one of the first orders placed ... depending on TerraHash (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.0)

I'm interested for 10 BTC worth, but want some questions answered first. I'd also like to use escrow.

I'm open for questions. I don't see the need of an escrow anymore, as I have already pushed out the 6750$ from my part. But before I will start to accept any participations I want to make sure TerraHash is processing my Order at the pool position spot I got (at least #11 spot).

After I have that confimation, i will start to think about particiapations.

I will proof the payment, order positions and my identity to those who are interested in this project.

TheFuneral

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:55:15 PM

Thanks for the update darkfriend.

I'll wait for your next update and am interested in this project!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: