Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO Experiences  (Read 3286 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:41:20 AM

Early investors gets bonuses like 20% bonus upon the start of ICO which means they already profit if they sell it right after the market opens. But the more profit they could get if the price sky rockets later on granting the project has potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

the experience of following and becoming an ICO participant is when I follow ICO rivetz and I am currently following ICO INS, from my previous successful ICO I got some tokens and enough for my additional capital to play trading, I hope INS will also be very successful.
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:33:34 PM

By observing at the idea and development team of ICO are reference to choose a good ICO or not. and ICO is the place to earn profit  of cryptocurrency if your choice about an ICO is right. the profits derived from ICO depend on the funds invested, the exchange rate on the market and the percentage of coins purchased at the time of Pre-sale.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

I never investing any ICO project before but IMO I think the most important thing you need to do before invest is reading their whitepaper to know about the project then take a look at their team then find some information about them to know about their experience or you can take a look at their roadmap to know the way they will run their business. I don't really have much experience in investing in ICO project but there are something I got by reading some article in this forum and on the internet Cheesy.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

I am not an investors in ico's most of them I ignore and looking at the last ico's I am happy I did.

There was a pattern that the price would surge after launch but the last ico's I'v followed all went below ico price in no time.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:35:52 PM

There are hundreds of ICOs popping up every month in cryptocurrency market and only a few of them get success, and only the lucky ones get the profits out of their investments in those ICOs. Investing on an ICO is just like gambling, where you bid the money but you are not aware of the outcome if it will be in your favor or not, and we all know we don't win very often in gambling, so that is also the case with ICOs.
Actually my cousin once was a part of an ICO which got successful and he got a lot of profit out of that. He did not actually buy the coin, but he got some from its Bounty Campaign and held them for some time and the coin went very high and then he sold them. I think it was XAURUM.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:40:55 PM

I have tried 3 -4 but fail 100% Sad
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:42:04 PM

I have tried 3 -4 but fail 100% Sad

On my experience it's difficult to see successful ICO recently.
Actually I try to invest on my local project and I want to test out how great this ICO will be last although no one able to guarantee it !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

I placed $5,000 back when waves ICO launched at 16 cents a coin. this gave me 31250 waves tokens. 10 months later waves hit $7 a coin.. I think

I would also add TenX (PAY) to that list where I made some money.. not as much as waves but I did make some.
This is a true ICO success story, it sounds encouraging, i'm considering to do the same for the next coming ICO's.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

Not a personal experience but coming from a very close friend. Not long back he invested in PILLAR ICO. Invested around 2.5 Ethereum around 6 months ago. These 2.5 ETH magically gave a return of around 40 times. For those who don't know Pillar ICO hit its hard cap within 3 days. Well he became quite rich overnight. Not heard of any other such story after that. and yes he sold at quite correct time pillar has fallen back again.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

I was never stupid enough (or I was stupid not to... given how many profits some ICOs have delivered) to buy any ICO. I just held BTC.. that's all. I made some marginal trades for altcoins and just to learn how an exchange works but never made much trading.

I know one guy here that made like 300 BTC from the Stratis (STRAT) ICO... it was one of the best ICOs ever. And he did sell after the peak. Unfortunately, against BTC, it's pretty stagnant. Right now most alts are going down against BTC.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:17:05 PM

The new hype seems to be the investments on blockchain and revolutionary payment methods ICO's. I have invested on NEBL coin on August, bought some on ICO and some as soon as it hit the exchange. Made more than 12x and I am still holding for 120x, check out the roadmap and what they have achived. It's for sure a hidden gem.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:51:57 PM

Personally, I don't have any because I've never invested in an ICO before. I've received tokens however I haven't profited greatly from any yet. I mainly hodl bitcoins and aim to earn more BTC.

I've heard about numerous ICO experiences before though. Despite this, I haven't tried investing in one because I'm too scared and I find it hard to determine which one to invest to. Everyone's been saying to check out the white paper, development team and etc. however it's hard to simply just base on those. It's quite a huge risk with high rewards.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

For me my most successful was kyber network, it went to 5/6x ICO in a few days of trading but sadly I held, luckily it's been stable at about 2x ICO since and so I am still nicely in a profit, hopefully on launch of their platform in February I may see those 5-6x returns or maybe even more!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

Risky ones can give more ROI.

For example some landing platforms gives even 40-50x or more profit. I was near to invest hextra coin but couldn't and he went from 1 USD to 36 USD.

GRX is my favourite. Missed presale but bought in round 1 for 0.76 cent each and then he went up to 6-7$. Now it's 3 but It has more wat to go up I think.

If your 3-4 investments turns into successfull its worth it to invest.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

interesting question. because ICO are another feature that crypto has given to humankind. if you think for the first time also small investors without financial background could buy a piece of a promising project.
even a small parts, less then for a pocket of cigarettes . I think this is really fair for all of us.
Yes sometimes not all ICO are available for all users, but a coin is then listed in some exchange... and you are able to buy without particular limits.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

i have not invest in any ico but this is like choosing a signature campaign. depending on your research about the ico you will be successful. every ico/project has its own purpose so better choose well.
HODL_guy

Activity: 207

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

Here's an interesting news article on Floyd Mayweather's endorsement of centra ICO. It covers some of the history of centra ICO as well as inconsistencies and lies centra have been caught in. Technically it is a success story. They have a lot of money and a celebrity endorsing them. Whether or not they'll ever deliver their product and follow through on their promises remains a question mark, however.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/technology/how-floyd-mayweather-helped-two-young-guys-from-miami-get-rich.html

It's one of the examples of absolute vaporware ICO. I think it's pure scam. They also had partnership with korean fund and binance exchange listing. I'm sure all bought with investor's money  Grin

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:38:29 PM

I had a lot of success with an ICO called DeepOnion. At first I thought it was a legitimate coin, although it turned out to be a pump and dump. Luckily though, I managed to sell most of my coins early on and made a large profit.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:41:38 PM

So far every ICO I've looked at has gone below ICO price once its launched on an exchange, it seems to be a trend but I've heard it was not always like this and maybe it's just because I'm only looking at projects in the last months. I have invested in utrust and I'm hoping this may be the first one where I can see a profit once trading begins!

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: