Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO Experiences  (Read 3297 times)
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Well, numerous ICO gave good outcome, some gave tremendous - Ziliqa, Quarkchain, Credits etc. Last months are good for some ICOs,  I should say, though it's really difficult to get into whitelist.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

Actually I don't have any participations in any ICO. Currently I am preferred to participate in signature bounty campaign then when time comes if I got successful to be a trader I would guaranty that I will join ico's as long as I can.
This is basically varying from person to person. Sometimes you consider trading as best option for you as it would meet up with your goals and nature of earning money. Sometimes bounty campaigns are resonating with your objectives. And sometimes something else gets same wavelength as yours. So this verity is actually the beauty of this world. Anyways, good luck.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

Icon investment will be only good if the project will be successful, the growth of an ico will be always depending on its developers on how they will handle the platform, in this way more investors will be investing on their coin if the project will be very promising.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

many successful Ico one of them is the exchange union is successful sales, because the purpose of the exchange union is clear then the team of developers of the exchange union is also always active and always have a way to keep the rate of their tokens

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.
I haven't had any experience investing in any ICO but I really wanna try. As of now I only join ICOs bounty campaign where I can get good earnings. Maybe someday I will try my luck on investing in an ICO but I still have to learn more before doing it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

i invested in datum and adbank, datum has already gione up x3, adbank is still around ico price i think but its intrinsic value is going up every day, its a matter of time before that one goes x20 (same with datum ofcourse)

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Some ICO's are good and some of them are just trash. Ethereum project for example is one of the most succesful ICO and investors 1000X their investments. Some are failure like Tezos, Titanium and centra etc. who promised unicorn but the outcome is far beyond imagination. Investors should be very careful and vigilant before investing in any ICO's because some of them are manage by crooks and clowns always choose an ICO with the best and competent teams.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

I haven't invested in any ICOs but I am lucky to join in different bounty campaigns for years now with successful ICOs. Honestly, there are really unsuccessful or scam ICOs around us and we can't get rid of them if we'll not have enough idea about trading and investing. We would be needing enough knowledge about the project because it is an advantage to choose the best one.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

Well i have invested couple of times in ico if not multiple times,but it was wayback when scamming wasn't rampant and still tolerable not loke this days when majority if not 100% are scammers

I have gain my Capital in offline business from my ico investments and this is what im very thankful ,because i come to gain before everything is ruined like this times when most in scam accusations are ico project cases
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

I read some post about this topic and I'm hoping to become one of the successful people through ICO investment but I know there's a lot of thing I'm going to do before I able to become success but for now I have a chance to make it happen.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

many successful Ico one of them is the exchange union is successful sales, because the purpose of the exchange union is clear then the team of developers of the exchange union is also always active and always have a way to keep the rate of their tokens
I have good experiences in successful ICO in the crypto market. It's amazing that I join those ICO because I gain and earn better coins. So I was glad that I got the chance to join those ICO.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Ico is very profitable today and you can use it to sustain your daily needs, the only problem is that if you join a bad ico because there are also new ico's today that are scamming their own participants by not distributing the bounty rewards.
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

For those who are successful, you should first have a good insurance policy and really qualify to attract investors. You should have a detailed plan and cooperate with trusted partners.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

If I remember it correctly, I think one of my successful experience in an ICO is with Electroneum if I am not mistaken. They have a bounty campaign so a lot of members advertised their campaign and also, they reached their hard cap. We all know that as soon as bounty hunters received their tokens, they will immediately sell it but what the team did is they ask each participants that ehy will buy their tokens or if they want to be paid on Eth. This strategy gave them a lot of success and put a good stte in the marketcap.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

Though I analyzed the first ICO where I invested, I still considered myself as lucky because I didn't experienced getting scammed or face money losses like others do Smiley. I'm just happy that I made the right choice — investing in Electroneum. I know this is still not booming in the market but at least it was a competitive coin compare to others. Actually, I'm not yet able to get profits from it because I prefer to hodl first and wait for it to skyrocket before cashing out. I know that my plan takes so much time before earning but I'm willing to wait nevertheless.

I stop dealing with ICOs as for now and invest most of my money into btc because I want to make the most out of it's drop. But as soon as I see an ICO that is good and has a potential then I'm willing to take risks.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Sadly i invested in MobileGO which turned out to be one of the worst ICOs last year! Value plummeted and never recovered, hoping it will rise enough this year to break even. Luckily i also invested in Crypviser which is now starting to profit, this will make up for the MGO loss.

7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:58:07 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 11:23:16 PM by 7Dyoknga5

well they are quite right. Majority of ICO's today have a little difference with their concepts. Road maps are also difficult to rely on if we are looking for the projects feasibility.

A lot of ICO's today offers good and interesting roadmaps but less of them give specific dates of the project's development.

Aside from that, several project managers are efficient with their work, and most of them are b*tches who find less interesting to promote bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

Most of the new ICO are garbage. Always do your research before put your money into it. New trend most legit projects requested KYC (know your customer) but, it's not worth the risk to give away your personal information to any ICO risk of data breach.
erikmollink

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

It all depends on your ability of tearing an ICO apart. You really have to dive into the project that is backing the coin or token. Compare it to what is already out there. Look at the team, community and roadmap. Read and re-read all material available. Then make up your mind, buy into it or don't. You might even have a sense of what the coin could do in the future, and have a plan about when to sell. And if you do invest, learn to be patient. Stay on top of the project, but don't give in to day-to-day market swings. Even if the token or coin looses a lot of its value when it finally gets listed on exchanges, always think back to the moment you decided this project was worthwhile. If it was back then, and nothing changed (team is still working, roadmap is followed), then stick to the plan you made in the beginning.

You can ask other people, read reviews, read forum topics  but everybody has its own opinion, and the only opinion that counts and has value, is your own opinion.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

You may choose to check out https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico to see a list of which coins have done well since its ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: