Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO Experiences  (Read 3286 times)
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

I have never joined ico program but I am participating in bounty created ico project. this year a lot of ico who failed in the sales due to bad market and scam issues in fear of investors. this is my second bounty in ico program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

I was very succesful with Stratis and Lisk. I also lost money with many other ICO's. All together i'm still on profit. I don't invest in ICO's anymore.

It is great, that you were lucky to stop at the right time, because I know so many guys, who just continued to invest, while they didnt spend enough time researching it..
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

Previously ICO's are good to invest especially when some celebrities are getting involved to promote their investment. but as the time pass by, Its getting sour because most ICO's this days are scam, You had to scrutinize carefully the ICO before you can find a trustworthy project:)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

I have never joined ico program but I am participating in bounty created ico project. this year a lot of ico who failed in the sales due to bad market and scam issues in fear of investors. this is my second bounty in ico program.
For me i also do not have any experience in ICO investment, but to me i would like to say that an before investing money in bitcoin, it is too much important that we must have good knowledge and study about an ICO where we are welling to invest our money, because there are so many ICO which are totally fraud and which can only take your money away.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

I have purchased ICO cindicator at .01 USD and it has achieved its peak. 34 within 3 months but i couldn't sell it. Now its price is .04. So overall profit but couldn't sell at its peak as i was expecting its value to reach 1 usd.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.
one of the most successful ICO project that i be a part of is  HELBIZ. (HBZ) this token was so useful especially in uber  you can rent a car with this app and you will pay in hbz token. this project is started in los angeles now. this app was so great and it is so useful many  of crypto holders are using this app cause they can rent a luxurious cars with this token
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

I have already participating many bounty campaign but until now I haven't found a perfect bounty campaign. Almost all of may token are just stock in my wallet waiting to get list or to enter in any exchanger so that I can trade my token and convert it into bitcoin.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

I think the most profitable now is to participate in ICO. And I already have a successful ICO maybe he has an excellent marketing strategy and a successful ICO can benefit you more than how much you invest
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

in my view ICO investment is profitable but before investment you must research about ICO because most of ICO are fake and wnt scam money from you.  In white paper they write the detail of project but we cannot identify the reality of ICO in white paper. you must search about the developers if their developers are professional and work hard on development it can be real and about team members you discus about the project with team members you will identify that the team members are real or fake if team members are fake so the ICO will be fake.
I have actually been very successful with so many ICOs and it gets easier since all you have to do is to stay vigilant and smart rather than just investing in anything. Although it takes a lot of patience but your belief in the project you are holding is one thing that is going to help you through. Being a trader has also been able to help me get the best of my investment in the long run, which for long term trend following, I have been able to make so much from my investments over the years.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

Previously ICO's are good to invest especially when some celebrities are getting involved to promote their investment. but as the time pass by, Its getting sour because most ICO's this days are scam, You had to scrutinize carefully the ICO before you can find a trustworthy project:)
That is the last thing you really want to be focusing on when it comes to investing in ICOs. Celebrity endorsement is just basically some level of publicity stunts and nothing else and if you are really smart, those are the things you want to care less about and focus on the product, the team and the prospect of the coin you want to be investing in. If Centra project (CTR) was not good enough as an example for you as to the reasons why celebrity participation in a project does not mean a thing, then I wonder what else will.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

I invested in Pundi X. This is the most successful investment I've ever had.Until now, the holders of their coins are paid dividends.And it is very happy.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Never been tried to invest in ICOs and i don’t have plans to invest on it. There are lots of ICOs now that we think that it will become successful but the sad truth is, no matter how big the projects are it turned out to be useless. I have been participated in an ICOs for months now and even do reserched first and look carefully for the right and promising projects. But the reward tokens that i’ve got was pretty shitty, almost no value at all.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

I have already participating many bounty campaign but until now I haven't found a perfect bounty campaign. Almost all of may token are just stock in my wallet waiting to get list or to enter in any exchanger so that I can trade my token and convert it into bitcoin.
Probably you have just seen yourself more as a bounty hunter than an investor and you should really see yourself more as the latter if you really want to be making what you are investing in worthwhile.

Simply put, what a lot of bounty hunters do is to just participate in anything with the knowledge that they have nothing to lose, but the thing is that time and resources are being used here and you would really want to be using those for things that are worth it than projects that are not worth it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Many ico project for the future. I am wondering where do people can leave and rent back in cryptocurrency now are respectable in the world. I support cryptocurrency even though, right to be true your account so I create a good idea, right? Broken up into the future of really good. I support cryptocurrency.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

For me i also do not have any experience in ICO investment, but to me i would like to say that an before investing money in bitcoin, it is too much important that we must have good knowledge and study about an ICO where we are welling to invest our money, because there are so many ICO which are totally fraud and which can only take your money away.
Being a part of an ICO is not even the hardest part, but understanding the risk in ICO investment is where the main issue actually is. One thing a lot of people do not get is that once you understand the risks, then you will understand the questions you really need to be asking so as to be able to get the best of any investment you are being a part of.

A lot of investors who are new and inexperienced just look at the outside but usually refuse to dig further on the things that would at least give you a rest of mind that you are investing in something right.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

I was very succesful with Stratis and Lisk. I also lost money with many other ICO's. All together i'm still on profit. I don't invest in ICO's anymore.

It is great, that you were lucky to stop at the right time, because I know so many guys, who just continued to invest, while they didnt spend enough time researching it..
That has been a huge issue in this space as we get to have a lot of inexperienced investors who simply do not just care about their own investment and their funds and all they are just after is to make money since that was the idea they had before getting into the space and has refused to align themselves with the way things are done so as to be at advantage most of the time and not run the risk of getting screwed by some of the evil activities done by some in the space.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

Ico investment is good but still it will be depending on the developers if they are going to work hard each day in order for the project to become successful, since most of the consumers will only invest if you have a good marketing skills.
LVBTC

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Really they need to have good marketing AND product development. Creating long-term value growth requires both so seeing a company with good marketing is still a major positive. It just takes some experience to look at the rest of the picture with a critical eye.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

There were ICOs that i participated became successful in the preliminary time but eventually their coins loss value makes them unable to continue their project. But still lot of people already gained profit from trading their coins.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

Its true that investing on an ico can actually bring you wealth but still that depends on the platform if it will be really good for long term investment because most of the consumers will only invest if they saw something on the project that will make them out stand the other icos that are also coming on the market so its more like a competition of project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: