Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO Experiences  (Read 3293 times)
euphroe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Gone are the days you can run an ICO off a shitty powerpoint. The most successful ICOs have a product that exists, that people can play with and ideally with users, not just a vision.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

I started investing in ICO as well as participating in some of their bounties last year and I must say with my selective pattern and how I have tried my best to always screen out any ICO that I want to join, I have had 100% success stories.

Even despite the fact that this year has been rough in a way and no much story to tell, I still believe in the coins and tokens that I am holding and I so much know no matter what, it would still be a success story eventually as I have that much faith in them.

Can you share us how you do your selective pattern? It will be a much of help for so many people here Cheesy. I had some ICOs before that became shitcoins after release. Im a bounty hunter, and the good thing is that I only gave a little of my time in that ICO. But still its an effort. So some pointers will be nice Smiley
To me the most important thing is to actually verify there are actual persons behind the pictures of the developers, if you find out that is not true then everything falls apart and you have no reason to invest time in the ico, if everything is right then you can become a bounty hunter for that ico.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

I have not invested in ico but I know a lot of success in investing in ico. Many successful projects really change the world, and the marketplace, the whole blockchain, is all a full combination of all the facts.
And everyone who invests a lot of money there, are people who never think that they will succeed in investing there.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

While the market was in the poorest condition ever there are still some great ICO projects on the stage, like Traxia,  just for the little example not going with the long list. Go do your research and you would know what I'm talking about.

Chupacabras

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

While we had A big depression time from April to July this year I still have heard about view of insanely successful icos, you can read about them on coinmarketcap or ICO bench whatever, and find them.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

While we had A big depression time from April to July this year I still have heard about view of insanely successful icos, you can read about them on coinmarketcap or ICO bench whatever, and find them.
Well, I believe that a lot of ICO are still becoming successful because of different kind of strategy from most of the people and nowadays people are becoming hooked by it since although they were aware of a lot of scams they are still trusting some of it that they think is legit and profitable.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

Not much of an investor but a bounty hunter who worked hard to get paid for the work done. There are a lot of ICOs there that are good. I think one of them that is successful post ICO is Coinlancer. Thanks to them I enjoyed my 2017 Christmas and post-Christmas. Thanks for the Profit. I also see BitDegree as a successful ICO but they are not that much focused on the crypto market. But on their vision. Which is why the price is down almost below the ICO price + the bear market. Well I hope of seeing them rise up again with the next bull run. Smiley
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

BEST THING TO HAVE WITH ICO?
i am not the part of it though ilove it for my friends.
well i watched it and love it.
ATLANT bounty tokens are more than the token they sold.
UTK is such a grat opportunity too.
so where we gonna go??
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

Success, to be achieved takes a lots of processes. That process includes not only happiness but a lot of hardships. It requires positive attituded especially patience, determination and and perseverance. now for ICOs, experience is really important for mastery. If we don't learn from our experiences, we will not have the chance to succeed. Let all things that happen in our lives be a reason of our success.

shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

I have experience with investing money in AMLT, Merculet, and Daneel. But at the current situation, AMLT ad Daneel totally going as shit projects. No incomes I got from them. But Merculet is still fine. I prefer you to invest that the Eloncity. Now it's private sale is ongoing and hope I will be vast.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

I invested in electroneum ICO in October 2017, it was sold for 0.005Eth at that time. After my research and analysis, I was convinced of its potential and the project yielded almost 8x in profit. They might be scare but successful ones do exist.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

I don't have any good experiences about successful ICo since I work with bounty several months ago. A months later when I was participates in bounty campaign I was disappointed because it is a scam ICO. I was discouraged eversince because it is my first time to work with bounty campaign. Although it is difficult I should be able to pursue this because I think It will gives me a better life.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

He invested in Dragon Coin, at the moment the profit was 194%
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Many who already feel the results of ICO. I know ICO can not be predicted whether it will be a dragon coins or just ash coins. They are hard to understand must be more careful in choosing the right ICO legit. Do not be tempted by the selling price and the price of their promotion which is much different from the selling price later on the market. But if it becomes dragon coins it is very surprising for the investors. how not it is very profitable. so wise in choosing the ICO really legit do not be tempted by the money because if you do not want to regret the end
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

I don't have any good experiences about successful ICo since I work with bounty several months ago. A months later when I was participates in bounty campaign I was disappointed because it is a scam ICO. I was discouraged eversince because it is my first time to work with bounty campaign. Although it is difficult I should be able to pursue this because I think It will gives me a better life.

Well, we have the same experienced that is the reason why I am not actively participating in new icos now, I am still newbie about this and really prefer joining some airdrops now. But soon I am planning to join some good icos.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

I've been investing in an ICO project and it's MinexCoin. I just had a small investment here because I just tried, And for a few months I was waiting for a lot of news to spread the thread bounty hunter that this was a scam. But later this list is in the exchanger and there I earn almost x3 in my investment
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

I've been investing in an ICO project and it's MinexCoin. I just had a small investment here because I just tried, And for a few months I was waiting for a lot of news to spread the thread bounty hunter that this was a scam. But later this list is in the exchanger and there I earn almost x3 in my investment
about it was about a year ago. if at the right time, maybe you can get more profit from it, because i remember mnx never reach $ 60 per token. I think it is a successful project, although at this time the price has come down again
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

Experience the success of the ico you have to promote the plan to target good to motivate investors.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

I had invested in an ico who after gettin into the market fell about 80% than decided to buy the dip once again, Fortunately it came to the ico price and my profit was good for 2 nights only.

It is a good day to you try something new. But I see you are not always safe and guarantee your money back. Sometimes you can get zero from it. You must be smart to take part in it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:23:52 PM

Successful icos are hard to come by and with the market in the condition it is, it is going to be difficult for most icos to even survive, but the good thing about all of this is that you will be able to get more coins from good icos and when the price skyrockets your profits will be even better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: