Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO Experiences  (Read 3286 times)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.
I also have success stories when it comes to ICO's just like Spectre.ai, Matrix Ai Network, AION etc. Though I am not investing my own money with those ICO's but I only invested my time and it really works with me through bounty campaigns. As I can't afford to lose my own money as I don't have it since I don't have a regular job that is why I participate in ICO's through bounty camapigns.
I related to this post, I did not also invest ICO but I worked for it to have a reward at the end of the ICO.
Yes, I have noticed that recent bounty/campaigns are most of them are successful, they already listed on the exchange.
The very profitable project if you got lucky one not a scammed project.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

Since the end of the spring of this year, participation in the ICO brings either a small profit, or in general unprofitable.
Truth., most of those ico's are really in its downfall not even gained the initial value but lesser from it, the market is not so friendly right now and
even the project is so ambitious things is not favoring the team, maybe after bitcoin or the entire industry bounce back then the success from ico's
investment can bring something profitable again, success will be decided as long as you are willing to wait and hold.
Yes, right now most icos didnt success, and sometimes also even they got successful the price was still cheap because of the low value that has been sold. My ICO's successful experience was pretty good especially when it bitcoin price was in its highest peak because when I sell and convert it into bitcoin. It was almost half of one bitcoin. Actually it depends on the ICO where you have joined in.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

Since the end of the spring of this year, participation in the ICO brings either a small profit, or in general unprofitable.
Truth., most of those ico's are really in its downfall not even gained the initial value but lesser from it, the market is not so friendly right now and
even the project is so ambitious things is not favoring the team, maybe after bitcoin or the entire industry bounce back then the success from ico's
investment can bring something profitable again, success will be decided as long as you are willing to wait and hold.
Yes, right now most icos didnt success, and sometimes also even they got successful the price was still cheap because of the low value that has been sold. My ICO's successful experience was pretty good especially when it bitcoin price was in its highest peak because when I sell and convert it into bitcoin. It was almost half of one bitcoin. Actually it depends on the ICO where you have joined in.
You are all right, that is why if they want their ICO to become successful too they should also need to have a budget to market their ICO, they should have a great marketing as well, they don't need to limit their expenses because it will just cause them hard to reach those investors, in my experience half of the ICO that I have invested become successful.

Rauxanhinu

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

I invested is really matter on how they treat investors on their social media groups and chats because as I invest in one ico. they pursue the valuable on their project and have a maintain importance on it.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

It was all joy after participating fully in one project,countinghouse and it ended successfully with every bountyhunter being paid with what you deserve. This has been my expectation as a hunter in every project I participate.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

My best ICO experience is CAPP in which i invested at ICO price at $0.008 last year of October. When the token was unlock in the market the price dramatically drop to $0.001 because of massive selling in the market. At that time, i say to my self that what is the point of selling it low as i already lose my investment so i decide to hold that after almost 2 months of holding from $0.001 the price pump of up to $0.4 which is i earned more than expected and an wonderful experience for me.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

I made a few ICO investments in 2017, and a small number of them gave me profits. But since the amount invested was quite low, for me the returns were not that significant. And whatever I earned from my initial few ICOs, I lost them by investing in scam ICOs later.
ipscanerz

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

looking for a successful ico is not easy to need very serious research, I also heard some successful ico like NEBL, Cind Indicator, Pundi X
nguyenan111011

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

my opinion. A successful ICO project, your project must have practical meaning in life. After having a good idea you need a team with good knowledge of responsible technology at work. Hope this helps.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

My best ICO experience is CAPP in which i invested at ICO price at $0.008 last year of October. When the token was unlock in the market the price dramatically drop to $0.001 because of massive selling in the market. At that time, i say to my self that what is the point of selling it low as i already lose my investment so i decide to hold that after almost 2 months of holding from $0.001 the price pump of up to $0.4 which is i earned more than expected and an wonderful experience for me.
That is the profit you get when you are patiently waiting for the price to rise again, another story if you sell it at a low price, surely you will regret it when you see the token has increased many times from before. Honestly, patience is very difficult to do.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

That is the profit you get when you are patiently waiting for the price to rise again, another story if you sell it at a low price, surely you will regret it when you see the token has increased many times from before. Honestly, patience is very difficult to do.
some people have indeed managed to get big profits by patiently holding ICO tokens, but selling and buying back sometimes also needs to be done to reduce losses,
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Actually I think that nearly every ICO experience were positive back in the end of 2017 but currently it is about 2-3% of the total ICO number I believe. Only a few can collect hardcap and increase its price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1868
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

i have invested to gimmer ICO, it was not very succesfull according to coin price but you can their product actively with that investment. there alot trading bots so it is like both investment and using a bot free.i count as a good investment, it also gives you opportunity to sell your strategies via their system so you can even earn money with it.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

I made a few ICO investments in 2017, and a small number of them gave me profits. But since the amount invested was quite low, for me the returns were not that significant. And whatever I earned from my initial few ICOs, I lost them by investing in scam ICOs later.
In my opinion , investing in ico projects didnt give us huge profit.alot projects dumped when it listed to market.and usually it done by beginer investment that want take their money back.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

maybe you can saparate your money with many ico investment, try to make investment at many ico its will be you have chance to take profit with some altcoin. Maybe choose many ico investment is good than you have choose one ico investment.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Hello!
Are you a successful trader? You can share your trading experience with me and everyone here who knows about your trading experience
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

The one that I cannot forget is Electroneum, I made x8 of my investment in it

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:36:37 AM

I haven't experience investing in ICO yet, but in the future I guess, so far I want to be part of their journey and their success hoping that one they they will be able to reach their cap with fying color successful indeed in their project. For now I will be one of their biggest support group and do whatever I can as bounty to help them in them in their project.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

I haven't experience investing in ICO yet, but in the future I guess, so far I want to be part of their journey and their success hoping that one they they will be able to reach their cap with fying color successful indeed in their project. For now I will be one of their biggest support group and do whatever I can as bounty to help them in them in their project.

Not only you, there are many people doing the same thing in the market by not investing in the ICO. People are joining the bounties because they will understand the different projects through we can get some ideas about the ICO's. After getting some income it is good to invest in the ICO's.
igration

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

It can feel like everybody in the crypto world wants to take your money. 1 ETH for a feature article, 2 ETH to list on an ICO website, tokens for advisors, marketing scams. Be clear about what you want, why you want it and what you are willing to pay. Everything in the crypto world has a price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: