Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥  (Read 11412 times)
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:56:59 AM

Is this the official thread?

i didn't know ,the project RDN crowd-sale is so quite ,i missed the train ,my first look only in exchange market.
the-doctor (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Is this the official thread?

i didn't know ,the project RDN crowd-sale is so quite ,i missed the train ,my first look only in exchange market.

Do not be sad it is still early, you can join and buy next deep. This project is ongoing several years parallel with ethereum. The team is one of the best in crypto. And the techonolgy is almoust done. 1milion transactions in second. How does that sounds to you? It is Bigger, Better and Faster than Lightning network and any other tech sofar
This is Multi Bilion cap coin. They do not have competition they are simple breaktrough. Others need hype, RDN this will organicly gain multibilion cap.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kozak.finance

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

Is there any info when it will be listed on Polo/Bittrex?
toby85

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:52:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have a litte Problem and wonder, if someone can help me. Sorry, if the question is super newb.

I am farely new to Crypto. Startet mining a bit. I just heared about RDN and thought, i should buy in a bit. Only got 13 lousy Coins- but hoping to fill it up one day - bit broke lately...  Cheesy

So, i bought myself the tokens on Binance and Created a wallet on "myetherwallet" like it was recommended here earlier.

Now, my Public Wallet-Adress is "0x8AaffE7f70C47dE9e487ebEb6E17575b4383a5F6". But when i go in "Withdraw" at Bianace they dont just ask for one adress (like everythin else ive seen so far), there is a field saying "Label" and one saying "Adress" ... i dont just want to send my few little RDN's into nirvana by sending it to a wrong adress.

Does anyone know what is up with this? Or know Binance? Cause they ask for the same on bitcoin withdrawls... never seen it before.

Did i Create a wrong Wallet? Or how does this work.

Thanks  Smiley
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:48:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have a litte Problem and wonder, if someone can help me. Sorry, if the question is super newb.

I am farely new to Crypto. Startet mining a bit. I just heared about RDN and thought, i should buy in a bit. Only got 13 lousy Coins- but hoping to fill it up one day - bit broke lately...  Cheesy

So, i bought myself the tokens on Binance and Created a wallet on "myetherwallet" like it was recommended here earlier.

Now, my Public Wallet-Adress is "0x8AaffE7f70C47dE9e487ebEb6E17575b4383a5F6". But when i go in "Withdraw" at Bianace they dont just ask for one adress (like everythin else ive seen so far), there is a field saying "Label" and one saying "Adress" ... i dont just want to send my few little RDN's into nirvana by sending it to a wrong adress.

Does anyone know what is up with this? Or know Binance? Cause they ask for the same on bitcoin withdrawls... never seen it before.

Did i Create a wrong Wallet? Or how does this work.

Thanks  Smiley

It is only a label for you to know where did you send the money. so you can write as label MyEtherWallet and to the next field put your ETH address.

Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

This project was exciting from the moment I read about it. I wasn't aware they would be an ICO though. With the benefits that Raiden Network is bringing to Ethereum and the ERC20 tokens, the value of this token will only go higher.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
iwosh

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:01:15 PM

the question is, what is this token good for? is it that you need RDN tokens to use the lightning tech. on your crypto? Or is there any other value of Raiden token?
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:53 PM

Raiden will hit $10 by december, and will moon next year, its circulation is fantastic and as more people find out about it the volume is gaining strength
Noobty

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:00 PM

Whata with raiden? Shooting up, for no reason. There is no chat about it anywhere.

Its like a phantom ghost coin.
sodomark

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:52:14 PM

Whata with raiden? Shooting up, for no reason. There is no chat about it anywhere.

Its like a phantom ghost coin.

Not marketed at all. But the team is legit, ex ethreum dev.
The development started 2 years ago.
Next week release microraiden. We will see some pump Wink
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

Raiden Network partnerships
Information that will be soon announced ss that Brainbot (a company which is developing Raiden Network) has already established partnerships with two companies, one is in China and the other one is a big electricity provider in Germany. There are also talks with two streaming websites which might be using uRaiden soon. My guess is that official announcements will be made after µRaiden is live, after 28-30th of November.

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

hi ser i click the airdrop in ur email to me and i fill up the form, but now my eth balance gone 0.0466 huhuh

I, too, received a fraudulent letter with a link, ostensibly on the company's airdrop, but after going to the site and clicking on the links I realized that this was just a trick for inexperienced investors. Tabs on the site are non-working, only the main page, and even ask for a private key from the MEW purse - it's just do not enter into any frames! Be vigilant!
iwosh

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:39:35 PM

Raiden Network partnerships
Information that will be soon announced ss that Brainbot (a company which is developing Raiden Network) has already established partnerships with two companies, one is in China and the other one is a big electricity provider in Germany. There are also talks with two streaming websites which might be using uRaiden soon. My guess is that official announcements will be made after µRaiden is live, after 28-30th of November.

Interesting, can you please give the source of the info?

Thank you.
kirapira1

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:02:49 PM

I'm so happy with this coin.. 660% + :-). is there an official channel?? it is very quiet here^^ what are you expecting for the price within the next year? hodl for how long?
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:13:18 PM

I'm so happy with this coin.. 660% + :-). is there an official channel?? it is very quiet here^^ what are you expecting for the price within the next year? hodl for how long?

It looks like you started with a good project from the first time, congrats!

It's a very good project when it hits the big exchanges and people find out about, you can expect this coin to be listed among the top 15.
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:15:43 PM

It's a very good project when it hits the big exchanges and people find out about, you can expect this coin to be listed among the top 15.
It's a good project without a doubt, but the token could be easily replaced with ETH
BeBlockTech

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:51:41 PM

It's a good project without a doubt, but the token could be easily replaced with ETH

Yes, I guess it could. But when we see what some other "Forks" are doing out there and they are not really bringing any value to the community, I think those guys deserve their place in the top 15 or so, they have been working on this project since 2 years.

Let's not forget that they are also building an exchange, "Raidex" I think it is, and maybe the token will have some kind of value in the future over there.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:59:33 PM

Yes, I guess it could. But when we see what some other "Forks" are doing out there and they are not really bringing any value to the community, I think those guys deserve their place in the top 15 or so, they have been working on this project since 2 years.

Let's not forget that they are also building an exchange, "Raidex" I think it is, and maybe the token will have some kind of value in the future over there.
I joined ICO in me. and I bought some more from the outside. now an incredibly lucrative project. In the year 2018 will offer a lot of promise. good luck.
BeBlockTech

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:31:17 PM

I joined ICO in me. and I bought some more from the outside. now an incredibly lucrative project. In the year 2018 will offer a lot of promise. good luck.

Thanks Smiley

After a few shitty ICO last months, I was losing faith in it, I swapped from an 85% losing position (I'm talking about you Indorse!! (And you too Electroneum  Angry )) and threw some more ether in it, the best choice I ever made.

Good look further to you too.
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:51:12 AM

Honestly, I think everyone is explaining wrong here.  Just plain and simple for all the dumb idiots who just throw money here and there, here is the definition of Raiden Network tokens:

Raiden Network tokens allow for micro transactions and up to 1,000,000 transactions per second.

What does this mean for dumb idiot investors whom don't understand?

Well it means that retailers like Macy's, Grocery Store Chains, Dave and Busters, Starbucks, can easily and quickly accept Ethereum without worrying about getting transactions so late and spending $10 for a $5 purchase.

Also, 1,000,000 transactions per second means that it is now 100% possible for companies like Monaco/TENX/CENTRA_Tech to have their crypto Credit/Debit cards because they can use the Raiden Network for speed of transactions and it won't bog down the Ethereum Network.

Right now BitCoin does about 3-5 transactions per second, LiteCoin does about 15- 20 transaction per second and Ethereum does about 12-17 transaction per second!!!!

Hope this helps a bunch of idiots who know nothing and trying to compare this DEXs, the only thing that compares is Lighting Network!!!!

Thus why they both essentially have the same name Raiden Network = Lighting Network, get it!!!! got it!!!! good!!!

This is for all the idiots who post questions about Raiden Network and URaiden!!!

When ever people have questions, just repost this, sorry if it reads rough and up in your face but I am tired people not reading the whitepaper and not even reading this topic board as well!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: