Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥  (Read 11412 times)
kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:13:12 AM

I am planning to buy 1000 RDN. However, I am not sure if this is the best entry point since the coin is free falling right now and it can fall a lot further if Bitcoin starts having a correction.

In the next couple of days I am planning to do full research on Raiden and make a final decision.

Are there some upcoming updates/releases for this coin that can bring attention?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

now in my opinion a good price, to buy even more raydens, I think, now there will be a rebound from the bottom

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

We are bottome now good time to enter. The flipers got out, and the strategic investors are in, waiting for bittrex and poloniex will come the real raise of raiden

Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:18:41 AM

I am not understanding why someone would by Raiden if it is not necessary to have to use the Raiden network. What am I missing ?
If this is the backbone of ETH I want to invest but I can't quite understand why it's a good investment choice

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Ergenekon

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:26:24 AM

raiden is future tech for ethereum blockchain. it will use with alotof projects
i will hold it atleast 3 years, u should do
Gwyn

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:38:52 AM

of course i also will hold my RDN tokens , ethereum blockchain not stable because cats recently ,i trust rdn is the future.
Ergenekon

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

of course i also will hold my RDN tokens , ethereum blockchain not stable because cats recently ,i trust rdn is the future.
but there is a problem. The problem name is Vitalik. it seems not support off-chain solutions, he is always talking about side-chain sloutions, i dont know but i believe Raiden
BlockMedx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:20:53 AM

Ethereum needs these scaling solutions more than anything right now.  Very useful project here (for everyone).
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:18:04 AM

Authorities that already set up a validator node on the network are EWFs affiliates Centrica, Elia, Engie, SempraEnergy, Shell, SPgroup, Statoil, STEDIN, TEPCO and TWL, together with EWF founders Grid Singularity, Rocky Mountain Institute and implementation partners Parity Technologies, Brainbot AG and Slock.it. The list is constantly growing with the arrival of new EWF affiliates http://energyweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/EWF_Test_Network_Public_PR_Nov_1_2017.pdf

Are validator nodes already possible?

Still not in place but it will be soon. Jyst patience this is mylti bilion dollar project. ICO's make hype cause they do not have project just nice PDF whitepaper;-)
Raiden doesnt need nothing it will grow and scare every other project on the way up ;-)
Ok looks promising but the bloodbath on holders this few days has been very discouraging.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:21:28 PM

I am also surprised that the massive issues with Ethereum in the recent days did not propell the project with the best chances to fix it...

kazuya_94

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

I am also surprised that the massive issues with Ethereum in the recent days did not propell the project with the best chances to fix it...

That is because everyone is focused on Bitcoin right now. When the hype is over and things settle down a bit, Raiden will receive its attention.
Once_upon_A_Time

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:34:34 AM

Dev, Pls get this project on Bithumb or Bitfinex exchange.
If not, pls rush  this to Bittrex.

Shocked
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:23 PM

With all this drama with the CryptoKitties i am very excited to be a new holder of RDN. Lets go!!!

Yea, my thinking exactly. The problems with speed and price of transactions have been publicized by the media thanks to the kitties. The time of raiden will come soon, better buy now and be happy later Smiley
the-doctor (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:45:17 PM

Wait until lame holders sell their tokens on binance. Bot is manipulating the price and it is acumulating. After that nex exchange and multi bilion worth of project will have its spotlight

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kazuya_94

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

The trading volume is so low and the price can be easily manipulated. However, I don't see this coin going < 2.5$ not unless something happens to Bitcoin and the whole market sinks.
Dastashka

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:17:01 PM

I still can't understand how will it work and why should RDN token go up in price? Can smb explain me pls or share link on video or article to understand?

iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:45:07 AM

The trading volume is so low and the price can be easily manipulated. However, I don't see this coin going < 2.5$ not unless something happens to Bitcoin and the whole market sinks.

Yes, I think that this is the main reason why is price lower than ATH. It is a great opportunity to buy more, the $2.5 price is a steal deal! It can easily be $50-$100 in 2018.
vfalla

Activity: 95

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

I am also accumulating together with the wales. Buying under 3 and selling above 3 to buy more after. The party has not started yet. Wait little bit more

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:36 AM

I still can't understand how will it work and why should RDN token go up in price? Can smb explain me pls or share link on video or article to understand?

There's lot of information on their website https://raiden.network/
Generally, it's off-chain payments solution for Ethereum network - similar to Lightning Network for Bitcoin.
As with other crypto, the value comes from usage - if Raiden will be used widely, there will be more demand for its token, and the price should rise.
If the tech will not prove itself useful, then forget the price rise.
cahtreber

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:50 PM

There's lot of information on their website https://raiden.network/
Generally, it's off-chain payments solution for Ethereum network - similar to Lightning Network for Bitcoin.
As with other crypto, the value comes from usage - if Raiden will be used widely, there will be more demand for its token, and the price should rise.
If the tech will not prove itself useful, then forget the price rise.

Rather good point. It all depends on how widely will be used. If there is broad acceptance than this is moon coin, if not.. forget price..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: