Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥  (Read 11418 times)
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

there are like no news at all, right? only the price is steadily growing along with eth Smiley

Now the ETH price is at a minimum, this month.
There should be soon good news.
Is it time to buy? Guys do you think?

Now this is the stage at the currency market, that you can buy most of the assets! In my opinion, most of the funds need to be left in the bitcoin and ethereum, and the rest is allocated to promising altcoyins. Raiden Network looks very good at the current price and can show a good result by the end of this year!
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

Hey guys, where the RDN is listed? /can't find the list of exchanges/ Thanks in advance

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

Hey guys, where the RDN is listed? /can't find the list of exchanges/ Thanks in advance

here is the list of exchanges supporting RDN:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiden-network-token/#markets

I personally bought it on binance, without any problems. You can either leave it there, or transfer it to myetherwallet.
the-doctor (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Today microraiden released µRaiden version 0.2.0 you can read more avout it on github or medium and join bug bounty

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

I can't remember where I read this but I was under the impression that Raiden is a relay that uses 0x as its protocol. I searched ANN post and their website but found no mention of 0x. Can anyone here explain the relationship between Raiden Network and 0x? Or if there is none?
the-doctor (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

I can't remember where I read this but I was under the impression that Raiden is a relay that uses 0x as its protocol. I searched ANN post and their website but found no mention of 0x. Can anyone here explain the relationship between Raiden Network and 0x? Or if there is none?

No there is no relation at this point as far as I know. But for 0x to properly function the scaling of the tx speed is a must so the logic says that they will have to partner with technology that offers that. Raiden has years advantage in this field comparted with any competitor. Plasma is not the sole solution

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

I personally bought it on binance, without any problems. You can either leave it there, or transfer it to myetherwallet.
What price did you buy at?

What was the ico price?

$5.17 now I wonder if theres room for profit?
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

As I read Raiden Network was as point at road map of Ethereum project. Why it is a separate project now?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
the-doctor (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

What was the ico price?

The ICO price was 0.6 usd, same as ethereum ico price.

They are soltion to the biggest problem in crypto today, what do you think is there room for profit? My target is 100 usd per RDN when they launch mainnet and announce partnerships.

Herman Hesse

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

Interesting article..
https://empresa-journal.com/2017/12/30/raiden-network-token-cryptocurrency-tried-lower-value/

If we take into account the fact that they have almost no communication to the general public...and many other strange things that you realise when you research this crypto, you get the impression that they don't care for their RDN price at the moment at all and that they enjoy being in the shadow.

If the fact, that I read somewhere, that some big exchanges did not require from them any provision (I believe less than 10 coins all together including BTC had such privilege).. things are becoming, very, very interesting..

https://steemkr.com/cryptocurrency/@harpooninvestor/hot-crypto-of-2018-the-raiden-network

Herman Hesse

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

Few more days and bug bounty for Microraiden should be over...
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

This project is relatively new, just say you can start and the price will be together for a while to fall with the whole market. I do not think that in the near future should not expect any big exorbitant prices on the coin. The project will take time to manifest itself, as happens with all projects.
Herman Hesse

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

Definitive release of microraiden (February I believe) will influence the price a bit in the term of growing confidence in brainbot team..
but release of raiden... probably in summer or autumn...

If they make to scale it as they announced...that will be one hell of a ride of RDN token..  Shocked
rumax

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

What was the ico price?

The ICO price was 0.6 usd, same as ethereum ico price.

They are soltion to the biggest problem in crypto today, what do you think is there room for profit? My target is 100 usd per RDN when they launch mainnet and announce partnerships.

I think the goal of $ 100 for 1 RDN coin is quite real, but it will take quite some time + the crypto-currency market itself should develop, and not be in stagnation. A good profit can be expected already by the end of this year, but whether the price of $ 100 no one knows!
iwosh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

What was the ico price?

I was kinda late to the party and bought most for around 3,6 USD... but more important is the satoshi price which is much better even now when RDN is back on 3 USD. So if i sell now (which i wont), I would have almost twice the amount of BTC.

There aren't many cryptos surviving this blood bath, so I am not worried. I think if you join now, you wont regret it. Also if you are looking for interesting investment, check Bitcore (BTX) - very promising, with weekly airdrop coins, one of those who prosper even when the whole market is down. Definitely worth checking it out.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

there are like no news at all, right? only the price is steadily growing along with eth Smiley

Now the ETH price is at a minimum, this month.
There should be soon good news.
Is it time to buy? Guys do you think?

The team behind RDN are just not releasing news but i expect good general news as their development is quite active as seen on github
This project was exciting from the moment i read about it. With the benefits that Raiden Network is bringing to Ethereum and the ERC20 tokens, the value of this token will only go higher.But when we see what some other forks are doing out there and they are not really bringing any value to the community, i think those guys deserve their place in the top 50 or so, they have been working on this project.
Herman Hesse

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

at 2:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Importance of Raiden Network explained...
  Grin Grin Grin Grin
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

Raiden Network enhances the performance of ETH network. In 2018, it is worth holding firmly to investors. Judging from its recent performance, it is a good target to traverse bull bear market.
the-doctor (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

Idk when this downtrend ends, but any success of raiden team could boost rdn price to the moon and beyond

iwosh

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Idk when this downtrend ends, but any success of raiden team could boost rdn price to the moon and beyond

Now is the time to buy some if you have spare fiat... I am holding rdn no matter what, because as you say, it can happen any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: