Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7369 times)
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

Hi Gonnabetya,

Since the price is too low i was thinking of buying some coins and to hold it. But i came to know that there's gonna be the swapping of this coin in near future. So my question is if i buy early will i get some profits before swapping or should i wait for the new redemption coin called sprouts+ to happen and then buy sprouts+ ? would that make any difference ? please let me know.  Smiley Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Hi Ptaank,

Sprouts holders will be the first to have the chance to obtain Sprouts+, because the swap is only for the Sprouts holders. After the swap we go to the market and everybody can obtain Sprouts+ by buying it against an higher price per coin. This means that people holding/buying Sprouts now have an advantage, because: 1) the price of Sprouts is very low, 2) staking with the Sprouts wallet is possible to increase holdings before swap, 3) be the first to swap to Sprouts+ (with a lot of positive effects and high(er) potential.

I would never tell people what to do with their money, because no coin has a 100% return of interest guarantee. Although, you can make your own decision based on this reply and information you can find in for instance the whitepaper, social media platforms, etc. Sprouts+ will be an huge improvent relative to Sprouts (at the moment), but we can never guarantee this will show in the marketvalue of the coin, although it is very likely.

Kind regards.

Thanks a lot for reply, you sound very positive and i am just now going to invest. I'll try to stake too but i have to research how to do that. If possible please provide me link on how to transfer coins in windows wallet and how can i stake and whats the rate. Thanks Smiley

https://sprouts.community/t/one-example-of-getting-wallet-to-sync-as-of-sept-2017/129

You can also get support here if you need.

Hello, what is the address you will burn the sprouts to after they are swapped?
Thanks

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
wcoast45

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

Hey guys Im a little worried as I don't have a wallet for Mac, I just have all of my coins in the exchange. Should I sell them now? I don't want to get burned when the swap happens because I still don't know if I can trade in my coins from coin exchange. I'm just worried that I will get stuck with the old coins and won't be able to parcipate in the swap...

Also is there any news from the developer in regards to a timeline of a white paper/ new website?
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

I am also in the same trouble. I only have a mobile phone but I am unable to find a mobile wallet. All coins are in exchange wallet and have no idea regarding how the swap will work? however I am very interested in sprouts+ because of the idea of smart contract and staking.

Hey guys Im a little worried as I don't have a wallet for Mac, I just have all of my coins in the exchange. Should I sell them now? I don't want to get burned when the swap happens because I still don't know if I can trade in my coins from coin exchange. I'm just worried that I will get stuck with the old coins and won't be able to parcipate in the swap...

Also is there any news from the developer in regards to a timeline of a white paper/ new website?

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

One and Most Important thing. You should also consider to please develop a solidity compiler just like remix.ethereum.com and also a plugin just like metamask, it is very important because of these are easy to use tools

WEBSITE (soon) | COMMUNITY FORUM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | TELEGRAM GROUP

WHITEPAPER SPROUTS+ (v1.0)

Developers Sprouts+ on Bitcointalk: Gonnabetya, JamesLit81, arcmetal, Hazter, mansoldm
Interested, a Sprouts+ enthusiast? We have a community forum.

We will update this announcement frequently.
Latest update: 2nd January 2018 (Edited the information in ANN)

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

An interesting project at first glance. Tell me please where you can study the details of the project? Do you have instructions for beginners?
victohvs

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:26:16 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 10:37:53 PM by victohvs

I lost my sprouts?

My Wallet: Sij7gbn66aVJYcYk25v8ffsCbS1oWePaoi
TXID: 92c60f4bb608f46fb11296bbee01dfb5e4d46cb4480ec6dc458df42770aad402   

1) I buy sprouts at coinexchange and send to my wallet:
https://image.ibb.co/idsbEw/Captura_de_Tela_2018_01_07_a_s_19_05_20.png

2) Have confirmations check the explorer:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/tx.dws?92c60f4bb608f46fb11296bbee01dfb5e4d46cb4480ec6dc458df42770aad402.htm
https://image.ibb.co/iRhySG/Captura_de_Tela_2018_01_07_a_s_19_11_21.png

3) my wallet it was updated.
https://image.ibb.co/jxQk7G/Captura_de_Tela_2018_01_07_a_s_18_52_51.png
https://image.ibb.co/n6mggb/Captura_de_Tela_2018_01_07_a_s_18_41_46.png

4) Has no coins... But the explorer said the opposite:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/address.dws?Sij7gbn66aVJYcYk25v8ffsCbS1oWePaoi.htm

What I have to do?!  Undecided I Lost my coins?!

EDIT: I sent two days ago, until now nothing.
PowerSergNY

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

C'mon Sprouts, lets ..........get Active!
PowerSergNY

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

Does anyone know why Coinexchange is not updated with the new info? Sprouts+?
T.I.A.
Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

Will there be a proof of burn for the Sprouts that have been swapped to Sprouts+?

There will be information on this tomorrow as we have our Q&A video. Smiley

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

How swap will work since the old sprts has many issues, we cannot withdraw through exchange as there is no confirmation regarding if that will receive in old sprts wallet. there must be something easy for swap or a manual swap process should be offered

hi friends I'm new, I just discovered sprout but I can not find enough information what is their project? and if I buy sprouts on coinexchange how does it work for swap?
thank you. Nael

Hello Nael!

You can buy Sprouts now and stake with the Sprouts wallet. The PoS reward is very high at the moment, which is at the same time the reason why Sprouts is not an healthy currency and we are swapping to Sprouts+. If you wish to have more detailed information on Sprouts, the wallet and the swap, you can best go to sprouts.community to look into the forum. There are multiple topics which explain exactly what you can do.

Every Sprouts holder can swap to Sprouts+ when the new Sprouts+ wallet will launch. It will be as easy as downloading a new wallet. At least that is what we are aiming for.

You could also wait untill Sprouts+ is on the exchanges, and buy later. Choice is yours.

We are going to launch our own easy and secure swap platform and will add some tutorials/guides on how to swap Sprouts to Sprouts+. Also the wallet we have for Sprouts+ is highly compatible, highly functional and easy to use.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

Really liking what I see with the New Sprouts+ .... What are your guys thoughts on it? Long term?

Sprouts+ is a total new coin with great potential. We as Sprouts+ team are in it for the long term Smiley

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Hello friend

I want to support your project
do you plan a bounty program?
if any, when did you send his bounty program?
and most importantly
I am waiting to slide its website

Busy on the new website right now. We have been thinking of bounty programs and will inform you all on all active platforms when we launch some programs.

Thanks for your support!! Cheesy

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

You will never get stuck with the swap.

Sprouts most likely can be transferred from the exchange to the swap platform. When reaching the swap platform they will be transferred to the Sprouts+ wallet which is compatible for windows, mac/ios and linux. If you can run windows parallel to your mac it is possible to install the windows wallet; this has been tested.

;-)

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

I am also in the same trouble. I only have a mobile phone but I am unable to find a mobile wallet. All coins are in exchange wallet and have no idea regarding how the swap will work? however I am very interested in sprouts+ because of the idea of smart contract and staking.

Sprouts+ will be transferred to the Sprouts+ wallet for windows, mac/ios, linux. You will need to be able to download this wallet. If that is the case you can participate in the swap. Only having a mobile phone might not do the trick. Do you have a friend or a family member who has the opportunity to download the desktop wallet? After the swap we will go to the exchanges. You can then transfer them from the desktop wallet to the exchange(s) and logic through mobile phone.

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

One and Most Important thing. You should also consider to please develop a solidity compiler just like remix.ethereum.com and also a plugin just like metamask, it is very important because of these are easy to use tools

I will bring this to the table. Thanks for your suggestion.

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

An interesting project at first glance. Tell me please where you can study the details of the project? Do you have instructions for beginners?

Hello! Please check the ANN first page again. You can find multiple platform on which we are active on.  Grin
You can also find the whitepaper V1 (working on V2).

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

I lost my sprouts?

My Wallet: Sij7gbn66aVJYcYk25v8ffsCbS1oWePaoi
TXID: 92c60f4bb608f46fb11296bbee01dfb5e4d46cb4480ec6dc458df42770aad402   

1) I buy sprouts at coinexchange and send to my wallet:

2) Have confirmations check the explorer:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/tx.dws?92c60f4bb608f46fb11296bbee01dfb5e4d46cb4480ec6dc458df42770aad402.htm

3) my wallet it was updated.

4) Has no coins... But the explorer said the opposite:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/address.dws?Sij7gbn66aVJYcYk25v8ffsCbS1oWePaoi.htm

What I have to do?!  Undecided I Lost my coins?!

EDIT: I sent two days ago, until now nothing.

We found each other through Telegram. Will support you further today if it has not worked out yet. Smiley

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

T.I.A.

Sprouts+ is a complete different coin than Sprouts; not affiliated with the current Sprouts.

Sprouts+ will be added to the exchanges after the swap period (allowing people to swap their Sprouts for the far more advanced Sprouts+).

Smiley

Discord
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

T.I.A.

Sprouts+ is a complete different coin than Sprouts; not affiliated with the current Sprouts.

Sprouts+ will be added to the exchanges after the swap period (allowing people to swap their Sprouts for the far more advanced Sprouts+).

Smiley

So it is still not available for exchanges? And when will the website and listing in exchanges be available?

OI
GOODCASH

Activity: 117

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

Thank you  Smiley  Cheesy  Grin Wink

You will never get stuck with the swap.

Sprouts most likely can be transferred from the exchange to the swap platform. When reaching the swap platform they will be transferred to the Sprouts+ wallet which is compatible for windows, mac/ios and linux. If you can run windows parallel to your mac it is possible to install the windows wallet; this has been tested.

;-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: