Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7367 times)
JamesLit81

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

I have a question, sprouts has capital of $11,572,906 and why the hell their  official website look like developed by 5 years old boy?   Grin Huh Roll Eyes

Hi Mksmmi,

Yes, not sure who put that site together, it does look very old and out of date though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mksmmi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

I have a question, sprouts has capital of $11,572,906 and why the hell their  official website look like developed by 5 years old boy?   Grin Huh Roll Eyes

Hi Mksmmi,

Yes, not sure who put that site together, it does look very old and out of date though.

Hello! I never see any opensource project with this much capital and popularity can die easily unless its a scam. So we all should learn programming put a project and take the money  Undecided Undecided......
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

I have posted this here because I think it is highly important that you people know what you are dealing with.

The implication from my statement above was that it would be the Sprouts+ community at large, who'd vote on what we would do with the Sprouts coins, assuming they're ever worth anything...

Rest assured though, if the majority of the 5,000+ Sprouts+ community members across Discord, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and the forum, voted to dump the Sprouts coins onto the market in an attempt to destroy Sprouts, the dev team would not honour the vote as that mentality doesn't fit in with the Sprouts+ philosophy of helping others and doing good.

Yup the above says it all, JamesLit81 and the so called Sprouts+ dev team have

NO INTEGRITY

What would be the point of having a vote if it would not be honoured, you sould have never let that one out of the bag,
you are banged to rights by your own statement and not to be trusted because you have no honour, integrity or worth,
quite sad really because it turns out that you are the one with the mentality of a child.

mksmmi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

I have posted this here because I think it is highly important that you people know what you are dealing with.

The implication from my statement above was that it would be the Sprouts+ community at large, who'd vote on what we would do with the Sprouts coins, assuming they're ever worth anything...

Rest assured though, if the majority of the 5,000+ Sprouts+ community members across Discord, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and the forum, voted to dump the Sprouts coins onto the market in an attempt to destroy Sprouts, the dev team would not honour the vote as that mentality doesn't fit in with the Sprouts+ philosophy of helping others and doing good.

NO INTEGRITY

https://preview.ibb.co/frbb86/Lord_Action_6.png

What would be the point of having a vote if it would not be honoured, you sould have never let that one out of the bag,
you are banged to rights by your own statement and not to be trusted because you have no honour, integrity or worth,
quite sad really because it turns out that you are the one with the mentality of a child.

Bro see the sprouts website.... that was also developed by child lol..... he might work in the development of sprouts...  rather than creating a new thing that project was opensource as I know. We know some worse case than sprouts. Those crypto only survived because of community, promotion, donation etc. Imagine the issue with doge... if they took the same decisions there might be we have dog+, dog++, dog++++++++++++  Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
dollux

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:08:23 PM

NO INTEGRITY

Bro see the sprouts website.... that was also developed by child lol..... he might work in the development of sprouts...  rather than creating a new thing that project was opensource as I know. We know some worse case than sprouts. Those crypto only survived because of community, promotion, donation etc. Imagine the issue with doge... if they took the same decisions there might be we have dog+, dog++, dog++++++++++++  Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  

Sorry buster, but none of what you have said addresses the issue.

The issue is a lack of integrity, not web sites or even sprouts, it is the lack of integrity of the sprouts+ leader and team by admission of their so called leader.

Your post is exactly the kind of lack of real discussion I am talking about, you divert the subject matter somewhere else to deflect the failings of the project leaders/dev's.

So this posting of yours exasperates the lack of integrity.

JamesLit81

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

NO INTEGRITY

Bro see the sprouts website.... that was also developed by child lol..... he might work in the development of sprouts...  rather than creating a new thing that project was opensource as I know. We know some worse case than sprouts. Those crypto only survived because of community, promotion, donation etc. Imagine the issue with doge... if they took the same decisions there might be we have dog+, dog++, dog++++++++++++  Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  

Sorry buster, but none of what you have said addresses the issue.

The issue is a lack of integrity, not web sites or even sprouts, it is the lack of integrity of the sprouts+ leader and team by admission of their so called leader.

Your post is exactly the kind of lack of real discussion I am talking about, you divert the subject matter somewhere else to deflect the failings of the project leaders/dev's.

So this posting of yours exasperates the lack of integrity.

Ah, Dollux,

Welcome back. Was wondering when you'd chime in again.

Spectacularly, yet again, you've highlighted your inability to understand... well, anything.

Integrity is specifically what was on display in the post you've singled out as being proof we lack integrity!

Let me spell it out for you Smiley

Sprouts+ has a philosophy that is philanthropic in nature. Our goal is to help people and do good things for people (and animals.)

Everything we do as an organisation, brand, community, first and foremost, must adhere to these principals.

Let's call it, part of the Sprouts+ constitution.

If someone opts (or votes) to do something that goes against the Sprouts+ constitution, then the team will review, and likely not honour that request.

You say we lack integrity because we would not carry out a request that goes against the Sprouts+ constitution, that was hurtful or harmful to the intended recipient. We call that integrity and loyalty to the Sprouts+ constitution and everything Sprouts+ stands for and is about.

But well done for once again pointing out your ineptitude.
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

NO INTEGRITY

Ah, Dollux,

Spectacularly, yet again, you've highlighted your inability to understand... well, anything.

Integrity is specifically what was on display in the post you've singled out as being proof we lack integrity!

Sprouts+ has a philosophy that is philanthropic in nature. Our goal is to help people and do good things for people (and animals.)

Everything we do as an organisation, brand, community, first and foremost, must adhere to these principals.

If someone opts (or votes) to do something that goes against the Sprouts+ constitution, then the team will review, and likely not honour that request.

You say we lack integrity because we would not carry out a request that goes against the Sprouts+ constitution, that was hurtful or harmful to the intended recipient. We call that integrity and loyalty to the Sprouts+ constitution and everything Sprouts+ stands for and is about.

dollux

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

NO INTEGRITY

Ah, Dollux,

Ha, ha, ha, yeah, right.

Thanks George, looks like I'm off the Christmas card list, ho well, no worries Grin
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:52:13 AM

NO INTEGRITY

Ah, Dollux,

Ha, ha, ha, yeah, right.

https://image.ibb.co/mLFag6/George_Orwell.png

Thanks George, looks like I'm off the Christmas card list, ho well, no worries Grin

One of my favourites...

https://i.imgur.com/V3eZqtE.jpg
dollux

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

Yep, Bill Murry was an actor too.
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

Yep, Bill Murry was an actor too.

Ah, interesting. I didn't realise you were one too. Although, looking back, now it becomes obvious...
dollux

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

Watch out, watch out, there's a Humphrey about:

https://solari.com/blog/proof-nothing-digital-has-any-integrity/

It's not the machines that have no integrity or the digital information.

Yep, acting comes natural, it is one of the first things we learn as infants.

How to act good or bad, depending on our preference.

We also have choices.
bjma99

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

Hello

I am new here. I have a few questions:

- What makes Sprout+ better than the original Sprout (some key aspects)
- When will be the swap?
- What is the ratio of the swap? (I calculated something like 1:5000 based on current Sprot circulation)
- Is  the wallet for Sprout+ available?

thanks
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 01:40:45 PM by JamesLit81

Hello

I am new here. I have a few questions:

- What makes Sprout+ better than the original Sprout (some key aspects)
- When will be the swap?
- What is the ratio of the swap? (I calculated something like 1:5000 based on current Sprot circulation)
- Is  the wallet for Sprout+ available?

thanks

Hi bjma99,

We can't really compare Sprouts with Sprouts+. The Sprouts+ team started out as Sprouts community members who were interested in reviving Sprouts. We took on the role and began making progress but as the team began talking about it seriously, we decided to get more serious about everything. We decided to focus on building a globally used and recognised currency with a focus on philanthropy and green related projects.

We felt that smart contracts would likely come in useful and so we put a vote to the Sprouts community to either stick with the Sprouts (Peercoin) code-base, or to clone Ethereum so that we had access to smart contracts and newer technology.

The Sprouts community voted massively in favour of Ethereum and so we set off down that path.

We re branded just before the vote as we wanted to stand out and away from the original Sprouts dev, Mr. Eggman who, for one reason or another, ditched Sprouts and the community in favour of the 888 coin.

Sprouts+ was born.

Our goal is to do real good in the world, based around philanthropic and green endeavours. We have premined Sprouts+ in order to get access to the capital we will require in order to get the organisation off the ground and to compete with other blockchain organisations with dedicated capital, staff, etc.

The swap will occur after the launch of the MainNet and hopefully, the listing with one or more exchanges. We're close to launching the TestNet for community members to jump into, to assist us find bugs in the POS implementation we've written to replace POW. POS fits within out philosophy better and is a nice gimmick / achievement to have made. We're aiming to be the first Ethereum-based currency to have launched with POS.

The TestNet will run for 21 days and following that, if there are no major issues, we will launch the MainNet, etc, etc.

So, all being well, the swap will take place within the next six to eight weeks, or sooner...

We've apportioned 300 Million Sprouts+ coins for the swap. Sprouts total supply divided by 300 Million, gives ratio.

The Sprouts+ wallet is not yet public as we're still working on test scenarios with Geth Node and the wallet. The wallet will be available at the time we launch the TestNet and is available in Mac, Linux and Windows versions currently.

A new dev team has taken over Sprouts now. They formed because they were uncomfortable with our premine and direction we're now heading.

For more info on Sprouts, check out their ANN. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.0

For more info on Sprouts+, visit: https://sproutsplus.community

Hope this has answered your questions satisfactorily.

bjma99

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

many thanks for the reply.
I read the whitepaper or sprouts+ and as far as the underlying filosophy is concerned. I really like it. (fair, transparent, philanthropy etc.) what i did not understand is the "lending" of 40% by the dev team from the community?
if the new public total supply will be 300 million, then everybody will swap it according to his holding in sprouts? to whom ia ma lending then?
also the example given for the swap ratio is based on a sprout supply of 800 billion. Right now total supply stands at 2.4 trillion !! This means to a get a fair amount of sprouts+ I will have to buy a lot of sprouts.
As it stand now the swap ratio is 1: 8300, that is if the swap happened today.
The plan was to release a new website and new wallet by january 1, but apparently this did not happen. Was this due to staff or technical problems?

As an futire investor i am also worried what will happen with the swapped old sprouts. why would one to stake them instead of burn them? the whole idea from the sprout+ as  understand it was leave sprout behind and start something new?

last question how can i participate in the testnet of sprout+?

Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 05:05:01 PM by Gonnabetya

many thanks for the reply.
I read the whitepaper or sprouts+ and as far as the underlying filosophy is concerned. I really like it. (fair, transparent, philanthropy etc.) what i did not understand is the "lending" of 40% by the dev team from the community?
if the new public total supply will be 300 million, then everybody will swap it according to his holding in sprouts? to whom ia ma lending then?
also the example given for the swap ratio is based on a sprout supply of 800 billion. Right now total supply stands at 2.4 trillion !! This means to a get a fair amount of sprouts+ I will have to buy a lot of sprouts.
As it stand now the swap ratio is 1: 8300, that is if the swap happened today.
The plan was to release a new website and new wallet by january 1, but apparently this did not happen. Was this due to staff or technical problems?

As an futire investor i am also worried what will happen with the swapped old sprouts. why would one to stake them instead of burn them? the whole idea from the sprout+ as  understand it was leave sprout behind and start something new?

last question how can i participate in the testnet of sprout+?

Thanks for you interest in our project. Seems you have seriously looked at the projects and seen it's true value. I will try and answer your questions as good as possible:

First I want to state we are busy with the whitepaper V2. The whitepaper V1 is from begin December.

Q: If the new public total supply will be 300 million, then everybody will swap it according to his holding in sprouts? to whom ia ma lending then?
A: We are premining 500 million Sprouts+ of which 300 million will be for the Sprouts holders so they can swap their Sprouts to Sprouts+. This means when converting 40% of Sprouts will relatively go to the 200 million (which is 40% of 500 million) Sprouts+. This 200 million consists of 120 million for funding research and development for the first 3 years (to seriously have a chance of compete on this highly competitive market and have the funds for for instance marketing to create awareness on a global scale, which was otherwise never possible without serious funds), and 80 million is held as a reserve (in escrow) to make the market more stable and give Sprouts whales swapping hardly any chance of manipulating the market. This reserve will likely be burnt if we conclude, after analyzing the market, that this reserve is not needed any more. Everyone's relative amount of Sprouts+ will increase due to eventual burning of this 16% reserve.

Q: also the example given for the swap ratio is based on a sprout supply of 800 billion. Right now total supply stands at 2.4 trillion !! This means to a get a fair amount of sprouts+ I will have to buy a lot of sprouts. As it stand now the swap ratio is 1: 8300, that is if the swap happened today.
A1: We have 1) a calculation and 2) an example of calculation. Yes the ratio has increased since then, and yes you will get less Sprouts+
A2: But this does not mean you will have to buy more Sprouts in order to obtain the same value in Sprouts+: it is all about the quality of the product and not the quantity of coins; less coins makes an higher value (basic rule, see coinmarketcap for examples of this rule as you can calculate that total supply is very closely linked to the value of a coin)

Q: The plan was to release a new website and new wallet by january 1, but apparently this did not happen. Was this due to staff or technical problems?
A: We have been putting more time in coding the wallets as we have added extra tech besides that we decided to go with an unique and innovative Ethereum, PoS and Smartcontracts combination. Which nobody has ever done before; not for a coin on an independent blockchain. Also we put some extra time in to make the wallet fully compatible for Windows, Mac and Linux; plus have the proper translations. We have been testing the code a lot to make sure we would launch a finished product rather than finding bugs after launch. So yes, we have adjusted the aim date. Again: quality over quantity.

Q: As an futire investor i am also worried what will happen with the swapped old sprouts. why would one to stake them instead of burn them? the whole idea from the sprout+ as  understand it was leave sprout behind and start something new?
A: Well not everybody seems to want a swap; the mass majority will. So in order not to obligate anybody to swap we have Sprouts+ as a very good opportunity for those who want to swap and see the quality; which extra thousands have been seeing the past month. We have a new blockchain so are keeping the Sprouts after the swap, as we are not obligated to burn them in order to start of with a much lower supply. Burning them would not have any effect on Sprouts+ and would not benefit the people who swapped, and shown their faith in Sprouts+. How will people benefit of Sprouts+ keeping the Sprouts? We will make the address of the Sprouts public, so the transactions can be followed, and every time we see an opportunity to use these Sprouts to benefit the Sprouts+ Community we will make a public announcement on transferring funds. As we do not know what the value will be for Sprouts after swap, and do not know exactly what will come across our path after the swap (nobody has a crystalball) we do have ideas to use the Sprouts, but are not going to speculating about the exact use as some people tend to change a "maybe" into a "certainly"; we do not want to give false hope. But one thing is certain: if we can reward the Sprouts+ Community we will.

Q: last question how can i participate in the testnet of sprout+?
A: Check Sproutsplus.Community, our official Community Forum, you will find loads of information and also the topic to volunteer for the testnet.

Smiley

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

Dear community,

As many of you may be aware, the Sprouts+ team formed originally as the Sprouts development team. Our intention was to rescue Sprouts from its projected trajectory towards death due to hyperinflation, looming exponential curve and lack of its original developer, or any developer for that matter.

At the time we formed the Sprouts development team, there were fewer than 25 active Sprouts community members.

We worked hard to help prevent the entire Sprouts community, ourselves included, from losing out on the investment we had each put into Sprouts.

After a number of discussions, the team then started thinking outside the box and began to talk about launching a global initiative utilising blockchain technology to affect real change in the world for the betterment of people, animals and the environment. A green and philanthropic currency and organisation.

We started to discuss upgrading the technology, namely, the Sprouts code-base, to something more modern and with added features built in. We decided we liked Ethereum and felt smart contracts would be integral to achieving our goal and so we opted to put the idea to the community in the form of a vote.

As part of this process and speculating the community would vote to use the Ethereum code-base, we decided to call the new Ethereum-based blockchain, Sprouts+. The idea was that we were Sprouts, +, new technology, smart contracts and thirdly, we wanted to separate ourselves a little from the original developer, while still keeping the brand alive.

The community overwhelmingly voted to change to an Ethereum-based currency as we had anticipated would be the case, and so we set about building Sprouts+.

A handful of vocal Sprouts community members were completely against the 40% premine we opted for. 16% apportioned for the security and integrity of the new currency, to ensure a fair and level playing field for all, and 24% apportioned as capital, in order to get the organisation off the ground and on its way to achieving its goals.

This group of unhappy community members broke off and formed their own Sprouts development team.

Due to the ongoing confusion regarding the boundaries between Sprouts and Sprouts+, the hostility shown by a handful of Sprouts community members towards Sprouts+ and team, and general entanglement, we have decided to re name our brand, to Auxilium.

Auxilium is a Latin word (pronounced /au̯kˈsi.li.um/) meaning: aid, assistance, relief, help, backing, resource.

We feel the name Auxilium is a perfect fit for the intended goal and philosophy of our platform.

We will begin updating all our platforms to reflect the name change from today, and hope you feel as we do, that a clean break will help build greater strength and a healthier and more creative atmosphere that’s less confusing and more unique.

We will keep the new logo and colour scheme recently unveiled.

Today we have over 5,000 community members spread across our social media platforms and we’re incredibly heartened by the result, especially considering we have not yet launched the currency.

We are still moving forward as planned with the swap, enabling all existing Sprouts holders to swap to Auxilium with no change to the arrangement already in place.

We appreciate your continued support and patience while we work to launch the website and TestNet and are really excited about this next phase.

For any who see this name change as negative, we apologise to you and hope that should you decide to leave us as a result, that you find prosperity in whichever future endeavours you chose to connect with.

Sincerely,

The Auxilium Team

https://forum.auxilium.global
Crypto888

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

very good idea
long life Auxilium
cryptogotmerekt

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Auxilium? This gotta be a joke right?

You chose this name because of .... "helping" in Latin?

You aren't helping anybody but yourselves if you are demanding 40% premine ..
Helping is for the ones who put their own selfish needs away and start giving to those who needs.

You are the wolves of cryptocurrency dressed as sheep. Letting everybody believe you are the green and good-willing helping team out there.
But instead you are CHARGING 40% of everybodies holding for you to be helping?

This is a complete joke, everybody invested in this is either mental handicapped or simple minded.

Auxilium with extreme high Premine of 40% but still you consider yourselves to be helping others. We've seen your resume already you aren't helping anyone but yourselves.
Go run your scam!

Amateurs.

JamesLit81

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:53:02 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 03:11:19 PM by JamesLit81

Auxilium? This gotta be a joke right?

You chose this name because of .... "helping" in Latin?

You aren't helping anybody but yourselves if you are demanding 40% premine ..
Helping is for the ones who put their own selfish needs away and start giving to those who needs.

You are the wolves of cryptocurrency dressed as sheep. Letting everybody believe you are the green and good-willing helping team out there.
But instead you are CHARGING 40% of everybodies holding for you to be helping?

This is a complete joke, everybody invested in this is either mental handicapped or simple minded.

Auxilium with extreme high Premine of 40% but still you consider yourselves to be helping others. We've seen your resume already you aren't helping anyone but yourselves.
Go run your scam!

Amateurs.

Cryptogotmerekt,

Have you considered that maybe everyone involved in Auxilium (the community at large) is simply less fearful than you, and more willing to take a risk in order to try to achieve something good and worthwhile, on a global scale?

Fear is a completely reasonable and rational emotional response to have and it's great that you're very cautious, but there are markers the majority have presumably picked up on, to make them feel more trusting of us that it seems, you have not.

Things like, openness, sincerity, longevity, track record, demeanour, communication style and your own instinct.

We have been around now since June/July as a team. None of us knew each other prior to joining to help the Sprouts community. The team has stuck together, bonded and strengthened in this time. We have further defined our resolve to make Auxilium a success, for us, for the community, and for the world.

Your views and opinions of how we should operate Auxilium are only viable with a currency that aims to be nothing more than a trading commodity, with no real organisational structure and no real capital backing it.

No big dreams...

We have no interest in simply being like the thousand other currencies out there that are nothing more than a trading commodity, with no real direction, motivation and financial backing.

Our interest lies with building a global organisation that does good in the world, that uses blockchain technology amongst others, to facilitate same. We want to help people, animals and the environment on a global scale and if we followed your recipe and belief system, we would already have failed and none would be helped.

As mentioned previously, several of us own and operate our own businesses and companies. We feel completely confident in our ability to work hard and not give up until we have succeeded.

You are under no obligation to invest into Auxilium, to swap any Sprouts you have for Auxilium, or even, to interact with Auxilium.

No one is pushing or posting to you to buy Auxilium, nor to swap your Sprouts for Auxilium. Other community members are presumably respectful of your decision not to participate and they leave you alone. We'd ask that you show the same respect to the rest of the community, who are comfortable with things as they are, and refrain from pushing your own fears and beliefs onto others.

The Auxilium Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: