Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [ICO] [Airdrop] Faceblock - Decentralized Social Platform ⭐️  (Read 16873 times)
lisek229 (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

do you plan to make Q&A video?

Of course yes we will do some Smiley

Securing identity is a major issue in social networking as you hear news of accounts getting hacked every day. Focusing on that aspect in Faceblock has a lot of potential. But the most important part is going to be getting people to use the service. People already spend so much time on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat that there is not much time for another social media app. UI and marketing to get people to use the app will be essential and I have my doubts about that. 100 million users in Q1 2018 seems incredibly unreasonable to me. Can someone working on the team convince me otherwise?

Crypto users are forced to use the services you've listed because there's no viable alternative that'd match the needs of crypto users. We hope for Faceblock to see success within the crypto community at first, and as the crypto community is growing massively day by day through other many amazing projects, many will learn more about such stuff and search for alternatives. Then Faceblock will naturally expand to others.

One of our many future, marketing plans are partnerships with other projects, which would lead to more crypto users learning about Faceblock.

100 million users by the first quarter of 2018 does seem unreasonable, but it's doable. We see a huge future for the crypto world, and hopefully Faceblock will connect everything together.

I would really like to invest, this one feels promising!

Thank you, our ICO goes live today.
Leo.eth

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:56:53 PM

What if I’m not a US citizen, but I’ll invest being in USA?
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

What if I’m not a US citizen, but I’ll invest being in USA?

It should be no problem if your legal documents show you are not from USA.
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:04:57 PM

We made some new bounties using the gleam.io platform!
For twitter use this: https://gleam.io/LcpjP/faceblock-reward-get-20-fbl
We are preparing more!
webofunni

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

I thought, just another airdrop. But your website did impressed me. Sad, there is no demo. Hope the original product will also impressive.
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:27:43 PM

I thought, just another airdrop. But your website did impressed me. Sad, there is no demo. Hope the original product will also impressive.

We cannot show a demo right now since the whole thing isn't finished. We will stick to our schedule and at the time of the release we will deliver a polished product that will meet the expectations of our users.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

I also like the level of communication from the lisek229.  It is refreshing to see this energy and commitment to answering concerns of those interested.  

So, to discuss further, the issue of legality is not so much the use of the word, "face".  The issues go more into brand recognition and symbolism.  For example, the avatar being used by lisek229 clearly uses the Facebook icon which would be argued by those in the Facebook camp as copyright infringement on grounds of brand recognition.  

edit, here's more on that:

http://www.hivestrategies.com/2011/05/honoring-copyright-part-2-legal-ways-to-use-common-social-media-platform-logos/

"Don’t: Manipulate the logo in any way."

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
MishCoin

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:39:25 PM

this project sounds interesting. no airdrop or bounty programs will be?
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:51:58 PM

Our ICO is now live! Check details on our website.
(Click the button Crowdsale)
https://faceblock.io/
Nikolai_92

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

Your website looks good! Are you sure you ll be able to follow the roadmap?
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

I also like the level of communication from the lisek229.  It is refreshing to see this energy and commitment to answering concerns of those interested.  

So, to discuss further, the issue of legality is not so much the use of the word, "face".  The issues go more into brand recognition and symbolism.  For example, the avatar being used by lisek229 clearly uses the Facebook icon which would be argued by those in the Facebook camp as copyright infringement on grounds of brand recognition.  

edit, here's more on that:

http://www.hivestrategies.com/2011/05/honoring-copyright-part-2-legal-ways-to-use-common-social-media-platform-logos/

"Don’t: Manipulate the logo in any way."

Well for a project like this, we are trying our best to be as crystal clear and honest as possible, since it's what is needed.

Now for the logo, as we said above, if this will cause issues, then it's bound to change at anytime for an original one.

this project sounds interesting. no airdrop or bounty programs will be?

We have an Airdrop and bounty.
The airdrop is on our website http://faceblock.io/ simply click Airdrop and fill the details, as for bounty here it is for Twitter. https://gleam.io/LcpjP/faceblock-reward-get-20-fbl
We will make more bounties very soon.

Your website looks good! Are you sure you ll be able to follow the roadmap?

Yes, we're pretty confident that with our team, and the support we've been having, we'll be able to follow the roadmap, it definitely is not an easy thing to do, but we're confident that everything will be done in time.
darklighter007

Activity: 320

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:01:37 PM

This is a unique project i'll give you that. And the fact that you hope to rival or even overtake one of the leading tycoons in social media make it even more interesting. I don't doubt your prowess to take on this herculean task. But am curious to know how this turns out, especially Mark Zuckerberg's reaction to this HOSTILE TAKEOVER. Nonetheless, this is an OUTSTANDING PROJECT. I wish you Godspeed.

lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:28:33 PM

This is a unique project i'll give you that. And the fact that you hope to rival or even overtake one of the leading tycoons in social media make it even more interesting. I don't doubt your prowess to take on this herculean task. But am curious to know how this turns out, especially Mark Zuckerberg's reaction to this HOSTILE TAKEOVER. Nonetheless, this is an OUTSTANDING PROJECT. I wish you Godspeed.

As we previously stated, crypto users are forced to use Facebook and other platforms alike because there's  no viable alternative that would match their needs. And since the crypto world is growing more and more, a lot of people finding out about it everyday, we are positive that in some years we might be able to compete with giants like Facebook and perhaps overtake them.
JustBilly

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:45:58 PM

Solid project, amazing team behind it! I'll invest into that, definitely.
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:08:28 AM

Solid project, amazing team behind it! I'll invest into that, definitely.

Thank you, we appreciate it!
nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:31:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385907
Chinese transtalted thread released already!
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:47:35 AM

I wanna join signature bounty. Do you have paln for that? thank you, dev.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
GHoms

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:04:14 AM

What an incredible way to use utilize Faceblock in a more efficient and meaningful manner to create opportunities.
juan_lopez_50

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:32:42 PM

I like more the things of anonymous forms but even so it does not stop calling me the attention joining facebook with bloackchain.
 Grin
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385907
Chinese transtalted thread released already!

Thank you good job!

I wanna join signature bounty. Do you have paln for that? thank you, dev.

waiting for signature bounties. Thanks for your great ideas behind the project, devs.

Of course we have a plan for that. Give us 2 days.

What an incredible way to use utilize Faceblock in a more efficient and meaningful manner to create opportunities.

Thank you Smiley.

I like more the things of anonymous forms but even so it does not stop calling me the attention joining facebook with bloackchain.
 Grin

We hope our platform will fulfill your needs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: