Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:07:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you do margin trading?  (Read 233 times)
CarlosCorreia (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:38:10 AM

Where do you use to margin trade??

I'm looking to an exchange that allows EUR pairs.

Right now, I usually do it in Kraken, but lately the site is really crappy!
Need to place order 50x till get accepted. Them some of the failed orders get accepted. When market is crashing or pluming the site doesn’t work!

I usually do margin trading in ETH/EUR and BTC/EUR.
Some more pairs are welcome. Like LISK or NEO.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:48:18 AM

I used to make margin tradin in poloniex but after btc-e action, the trust to poloniex get decreased dramatically and I withdrawn my assets. You can try poloniex but I'm not sure if they have EUR pairs there for your personal trade.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:01:52 AM

If you dont want to have any issues with your withdrawals or deposits, just use poloniex, but if you start depositing more than a thousand dollars everyday, you will get some issues in there with your account, and it can be compromised
So be careful if you are going to use it, but it is a nice exchange if you are going to do margin trade, i have never liked this kind of trade because it put you on a very risky position, but yes, it is fine and you can make much more profit.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
CarlosCorreia (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:21:46 AM

As far as I know Poloniex only have BTC pairs.

One of the things to minimize the risk in margin trading is not to use two volatile currencies like ETH and BTC.
I always use a stable currency, like USD or EUR.

And Poloniex reputation is not so good recently. I withdraw almost all my accepts a few months ago.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

Where do you use to margin trade??

I'm looking to an exchange that allows EUR pairs.

Right now, I usually do it in Kraken, but lately the site is really crappy!
Need to place order 50x till get accepted. Them some of the failed orders get accepted. When market is crashing or pluming the site doesn’t work!

I usually do margin trading in ETH/EUR and BTC/EUR.
Some more pairs are welcome. Like LISK or NEO.

You can try to use Gdax or bitstamp for margi trade and both of exchange site  have the margin trade into the EUR pairs. You can try to visit these sites or try to join in their discussion on the reddit.
I know that about kraken has so many problems with its margin trade. that's why some of my friends are moving towards another exchange site.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:38:42 AM

I'm usually do margin trading between my local exchanger named VIP and bittrex.
Overall it's not make any significant profit so I'm wonder if some people able to earn massive profit from margin trading.
So for me it's not worth for the time, IMO
CarlosCorreia (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:06:36 AM

You can try to use Gdax or bitstamp for margi trade and both of exchange site  have the margin trade into the EUR pairs. You can try to visit these sites or try to join in their discussion on the reddit.
I know that about kraken has so many problems with its margin trade. that's why some of my friends are moving towards another exchange site.

In Gdax I get an error "Margin trading is currently not available for this product."

I'm usually do margin trading between my local exchanger named VIP and bittrex.
Overall it's not make any significant profit so I'm wonder if some people able to earn massive profit from margin trading.
So for me it's not worth for the time, IMO

There is not margin trading in bittrex.

Or is it me that not seeing?
imtav

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:36:32 AM

Just saying, margin trading is a good way to lose money faster.  Greed and dreams of being rich are usually the biggest motivators for margin traders.
CarlosCorreia (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:04:10 AM

Just saying, margin trading is a good way to lose money faster.  Greed and dreams of being rich are usually the biggest motivators for margin traders.

Everything here in crypto has some risk associated!

I agree that margin trading can make you lose money, and I already lose some good amounts in the beginning.

But if you have some self-control and attend greedy this can be a good way to increase your portfolio.
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:11:59 AM

Bitmex. I made 0.02 btc into 0.15btc in a few days Grin ... Then I lost it all  Sad

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:38:24 AM

If you dont want to have any issues with your withdrawals or deposits, just use poloniex, but if you start depositing more than a thousand dollars everyday, you will get some issues in there with your account, and it can be compromised
So be careful if you are going to use it, but it is a nice exchange if you are going to do margin trade, i have never liked this kind of trade because it put you on a very risky position, but yes, it is fine and you can make much more profit.

Agree with this, so far I haven't encounter issues since I use Poloniex, its perfect for margin trading but Im not sure if they have EUR pairs. Im also hesitant if Im going to withdraw my assets witg poloniex. The past weeks shown not good not good trust rating for poloniex, Im thinking if ill be moving with bitstamp or other. But if margin trade, it is still good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: