Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:19:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFEST ALTCOINS TO INVEST IN?  (Read 5275 times)
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:18:44 PM

I have read that many recommend bitcoin and ethereum as first options and I agree. But I would like to mention an altcoin that has a great project behind, IOTA, is the crypto-currency of "the internet of things" that is based on every object and device having internet access; that is, that seeks to integrate intelligent technology to different objects with the vision of the automation of things, hence the name of it. IOTA came to be worth more than 1 dollar and now its value is usually around half this amount and it is expected to rise a lot.

Investing everything in Iota would not be a good idea, but if part of what you move in the markets and wait for the rise can bring you some joys. In addition to that a rumor has been shared that in December IOTA will have news about its partnership with Microsoft (in 2016 the topic was started). This adds to the rumor already known about the early entry of IOTA into bittrex.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:28:13 PM

actually, there are a few reliable altcoins in market which has really good potential to invest but i suggest like most of the people only Ethereum. you will have minimal chance of loss in it.
jednostka

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:06:23 PM

I used to suggest Waves, but I do not recommend it anymore. Because all my hopes for Waves are in a bad state. I have just discovered 2 new coins called Pivx and Minexcoin. I think their future is brilliant.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:05 PM

I recommend try to invest in Genesis coin a good place to invest and more secure,more faster than Bitcoin in terms of transaction,open source and verified,use to buy and sell,supported by multiple Ethereum wallets.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:27:39 PM

ADA is one of the most safe coins to invest, and a fresh one too
universities are working on the cryptography and few companies work on the product
CryptoBerd

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:40:12 AM

EXP, expanse, have been a stable alt coin.  They have also been having regular developments and updates.  Check it out!  Ignoring fluctuations, their price have been on a consistent uptrend.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:41:33 AM

Safest altcoin would definitely be Ethereum! Might not net you the biggest gains in the short term, but it is a safe and legit investment for the long term. Buying and holding is a very good strategy when it comes to Eth Smiley

dulih99

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:43:56 AM

I can not guarantee for that but maybe you can try one of the altcoins there on this bitcoin forum, but with a small capital so it will minimize the loss if there is a problem that will happen to the project.
sadiaakhter25

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:36:12 AM

Bitcoin is the first and best in crypto-currency and after bitcoin ethereum is in the second place in price.The number of other altcoin users is placed far lower than that of bitcoin and ethethereum,so there is no altcoin which can goes faster than Bitcoin in near future. That's why I support both Bitcoin and Ethereum as safe investment platform.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:35:27 AM

i invest on Waves,bitcore,ADEX,XEM,NEO,XVG this are my favorite coins so far.. they gave me a big profit early this year and i'll see to it that it will pump hard by early next year history in the making.. goodluck to all of us!

icochick

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:01 AM

I think you need to do your own DD to figure out which ones are safe to invest in..

Shocked
hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:57:17 AM

I recomment ethereum blue if you are searching for tokens to invest. Dev and community is trustworthy and working hard for their coin.
banake

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:07:37 AM

The safest altcoins to invest are ETH, IOTA.
1. ETH - The platform to create many altcoins
2. IOTA - The technology of IOTA is used in Microsoft and Fujitsu
By the way, you should keep BTC in your bag
aliba

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:18:18 AM

for this I have never seen any guarantees of the project but if you do not try then do not hope you will this success that I can share. for the future I also hope to profit also in this project.
ico.crowdholding.com
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:49 AM

i think ethereum is the safetest altcoins to invest now, because it has been born for a very long time, and has many supports form investors community, ethereum price steady rise every year and less drops, and the second altcoins behind bitcoin that dominates the crypto market, so eth is very worthy to invest.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:30:41 AM

If you are really planning to invest in altcoin, then ETH would probably the safest. But if you want to invest in the long run, btc would always be the best option, ETH is still a good idea tho. Investing is always risky anyways.
Yes it is the ethereum where your investment is safe. Why? Because the developer of this coin is one of the trusted person in cryptocurrency. Asid from that ethereum had a good reputation in digital currency. It can also immediately regain its valie after a fall down. It also has a good future in the cryptocurrency.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:34:00 AM

Safest altcoin is the altcoin that has diverse and thorough distribution that is fair. Altcoin with no premined. Altcoin with a board who are investors and trader in the same community of such altcoin

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

Before you invest you must to research and learn about invest in cryptocurrency. But if you done, i have suggestion for you to invest in altcoin, i think ethereum is good safe invest for altcoin.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:09:13 AM

i sugest u to invest in alt that on top 10 in marketcoincap

i did invest all my btc to XMR
i will sell next year lol

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:09:06 AM

My voice for Ethereum and Ripple. These are the best ones. The profits maybe aren’t so high, but these currencies secure and safe. I am confident. I am going to buy some Ethereum Classic also. Let’s see what it will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: