Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFEST ALTCOINS TO INVEST IN?  (Read 5275 times)
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

I think there are no safe coins. All coins are always dangerous to invest. Business is risky. You have to accept that.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:02 PM

Any thoughts on Decred?

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

My voice for Ethereum and Ripple. These are the best ones. The profits maybe aren’t so high, but these currencies secure and safe. I am confident. I am going to buy some Ethereum Classic also. Let’s see what it will be.
yes ethereum and ripple are one of the good altcoin and also monero for me and neo are may become one of the best altcoin too that was for my obervation only the way on how does this coin go in the top 10 listed altcoin so better to make study too by your own also so you can have a choice which should you are trying to invest for.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:14:57 AM

Altcoins were safe, but for the same we need to be active with good market analysis. Altcoins should be used for short term profiting and if it's planned to hold for long too, it needs to be sold and bought at certain time intervals. I do it after encountering a great loss of about 0.6btc worth in an altcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Devilwalk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:16:46 AM

i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?

Why choose altcoin if you're looking for something stable and safe? Choose Bitcoin instead. But if you insist, then Litecoin and Ethereum are the only way to go. I'd personally would pick Bitcoin if it was for saving (minimum chance of loss). Altcoins are usually way more risky than Bitcoin.
HeavyTrain

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:27:04 AM

mastodons of darknet - dash, monero
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:30:06 PM

If some will ask me what are the good alt coins ot invest in then i will suggest him ETHEREUM and RIPPLE. Their market foundation is strong and they are the best coins. Profit output is not so high but they are safe and secured. I think that they are having good future and will give good profits out of it in coming time. The main thing us that we should buy and sell them wisely.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
TommyZ

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:58:20 PM

Ethereum is absolutely number one for "safe" investing. It's just matter of time when it goes up. Its price has been stuck at ~$300 level for a while and it's because all ICOs are selling Ether to fund development. The moment when demand beats ICOs, Ether's price will blow up as it should.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:15:28 PM

If you are really planning to invest in altcoin, then ETH would probably the safest. But if you want to invest in the long run, btc would always be the best option, ETH is still a good idea tho. Investing is always risky anyways.
I cannot command you or tell you on where you are supposed to invest on altcoins. All I can do is give my opinion and it depends on you if you want to follow it or set it as an example. If you want to invest in some altcoins but fearing to lose money. Invest it in something most of the users of bitcoin can trust. There are lots of alt coins on where you can invest at. You can see Ethereum as a good altcoin and the price of ETH is still at a buyable price.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:11:45 PM

I can strongly recommend you e-Chat - first decentralized cryptomessenger with ability to get income for likes. They have famous advisors, live product and good community. I think the price of the token will be high after ICO
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

I suggest that you choose Ethereum, because for all Alt coins, ETH only has the best future. because when I've got a lot of coins, I bought Ethereum right away.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:53:32 AM

i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?
There are lots of alternate tokens that we can see potential at. For example, Electroneum has high popularity because of the security it has for now, Hackerone is the one who is making sure that the security of this altcoin is very protected.

If you want to invest in something cheap but safe, you can mine Dogecoins. For my personal use, I mine dogecoins because it is very easy to get and I believe that dogecoins will be successful in the future.
lotosyoung

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

I can strongly recommend you e-Chat - first decentralized cryptomessenger with ability to get income for likes. They have famous advisors, live product and good community. I think the price of the token will be high after ICO
I know them! They did app on the Ethereum blockchain and now Huffington Post includes e-Chat - https://ico.echat.io/

zafrego

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

1.- Naga Coins:  it is also is one of those few tokens with a scalable ecosystem around it.

2.- Appcoins sems like, a really good altcoin to invest.

3.- Ark seems to be a very promising cryptocurrency to invest in at the moment too.

We know we can't trust all altcoins.
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:32:58 PM

Try to see ETH, it will be the best altcoin to invest for now, but nobody knows what will happened tomorrow. you may try to do a speculation on some altcoins that stable like BCH or other, but dont hold it for long time unless you know it will good to be held.

Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:48:50 AM

If you wanna find the safest altcoin to invest, I think Bitcoin cash is suitbale for you. Bitcoin cash has made a great trust in investors and many peple think that it can replace Bitcoin in the future. Buying it will keep you safe

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Sleepy18

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:16 AM

Answering this question needs to take a lot of time because knowing the fact that bitcoins increases tremendously, it is the safest coin to invest with because we never know bitcoin price will be close to $5000 to $10000 to $20000 in no time! But theres so many altcoins came into market every single day like dogecoin, litecoin, ethereum, ModulTrade, Trade.io etc. But the real questions are
1.how long they will last?
2. How much can you afford to lose?
3. How long you are willing to wait to see your investment growing?
We never know bitcoin will be this popular when it launched on 2009 or 2011 and its price now is surprisely great! Come to think with other altcoins too! Ofcourse their prices are different and we never know how high or low will they going to be in the near future. Thats why you need to take some time reading for your own and strategize your investments so that when the time comes, you can definitely share your own story for the new age of users in this forum
bestICOever

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:19:04 AM

I would say Eash, as Eash is probably the most generous lending platform you have ever seen, it can offer you free GA to attend, you can loan some money without cost anything!!! check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0, their free airdrop is now open.
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:23:02 AM

I think Vertcoin -- VTC is a pretty safe bet as well as Litecoin -- LTC. LTC is extremely undervalued, with a steady incline, in the scheme of all of this they are solid bets.

NEO seems to be another good one but most of all i think the best would be MONERO - XMR along with IOT tons of potential for them to both grow and they are not going away anytime soon.
Shipon123

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

If u want to huge profit u can buy btg or eth.and hold 1-2 month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: