Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFEST ALTCOINS TO INVEST IN?  (Read 5271 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:33:24 PM

i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?

I don't understand safest? safe from what? news, bitcoin price action, supply/ demand ? There's no safe when you decides invest/ trade on the real market. That's why stop loss and money management needed. I think you should buy bitcoin/ eth and wait until the price reach your target. I'm not an expert but I believe we can manage our risk with stop loss and money management. Thank you and good luck.
Seeing on its sentence you would able to know on what he meant about safe. It is safe from loss which we do know that it is an impossible thing here on cryptoworld because we are just like gambling on here just to earn money but somehow we do choose up basing on our knowledge and experience which wont be consider as a pure gambling.Regarding and answering on the question theres no such altcoin do have this kind of property since no one would able to find out which coin would potentially be used and invested by the community which means its all random but rather we can choose up the best among the rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

Investing money in altcoins involves great level of risk and no investment can be safe in altcoins but still you can afford to trust good coins like Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, Waves, Digibyte but do your own research and take your decision accordingly.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

I would recommend ETH then!
Neo seems like a good recommendation too. Has been hovering around 20+ to 30+.

I agree on these two being the safest options tight now. Ripple should be quite safe too and possibly also Litecoin.

rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:40:57 PM

I think best option is IOTA for investing rigth now because its price around 4 $. I believe in its capacity very high so its price will raise. I want to invest it. 
IOTA is not safe to invest. It can go up a lot, but it can drop to $1 as well.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

you have not tell us how long you intend to invest in these coins. if you intend to invest for long time then i will suggest ETH, LTC and XRP. these are good modest altcoin and these are probably few of the strongest altcoin in cryptocurrency market for now. I think you will make good and modest profit if you invest in these coins. NEO and WAVES are also good altcoin, investing in these altcoin wont be bad idea as well. keep in mind that all these are just predictions. thing might as well change
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:01:23 PM

Just follow bitcoin, king of the king of all coins.
I believe bitcoin will be safer rather any alts at all. For me, alts is just another way to gains more bitcoins.
Furthermore, you want to invest for a long-term, if the price of bitcoin crash, any other alts will follow. As always do your own research.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Just follow bitcoin, king of the king of all coins.
I believe bitcoin will be safer rather any alts at all. For me, alts is just another way to gains more bitcoins.
Furthermore, you want to invest for a long-term, if the price of bitcoin crash, any other alts will follow. As always do your own research.
I'm sure that the goal of each crypto currency user is Bitcoin, and the fact that altcoin is the first way to Bitcoin extraction is definitely ...
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

I have a lots of trust on a project called Gilgamesh Platform, this project has a very strong team, community and a clear roadmap
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:09 AM

So you can invest in bitcoin, and it's not going to be very cheap, but it's a lot less risky than other altcoins.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:45:46 AM

If theres a coin that is safe to invest in it would be the BTC,its value wont depreciate fast in the future.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:48:25 AM

I suggest tokens/coins that have dividends of what they earn. Maybe its small but atleast you will get money by simply owning those tokens/coins.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:58:24 AM

ok so buy some stellar. price are 0.18$ now but I think it can reach 0.2$ soon. so you will have 10% profit. that enough for your investment

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:02:15 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 09:19:56 PM by faceoff97

i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?
That would be etherium, it was actually doing a good performance since the past few months, and it's track also shows good history. This might be worth to invest altcoin. I recommend you to not just invest in an alt, try to diversify your invest. Look for newly made ICO which has promising future, choose something that you can get large amount ir volume. Im sure that once you determined all possible coins througj wise reseach and reading, you will end up gaining good amount of profit.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:22:03 AM

There is no such thing as an altcoin investment without risk, the first thing you should do to mitigate risk from individual cryptocurrencies is diversify your investment across a number of coins in the same way that people construct a diversified stock portfolio. You will still have the systemic risk of sentiment turning against cryptocurrencies in general, but you also have that sort of systemic risk with stock and bond markets.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:22:47 AM

Theres no such thing as safe investment,investment is a risk that involves a lot of factors to consider before entering it wont be called investment if it is safe.

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:32:54 AM

You should try to make your own researchs about that, but ethereum might be your best altcoin to invest right now since it is one of the most safest ones, and the most promising ones too.
I prefer to invest in safest coins instead of those shitty altcoins that are always underrated, by this way, you will always know that you are investing in something safe, and that will never go to zero.
Monero is a good option too, but it has not been moving during the last weeks.

the safest coin is ethereum upcourse but too many coins can pump too much but a high risk.

I dont sure in any coin but i suggest the ethereum even it pump in a longer period of time also.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:54:51 AM

There is no "safest" altcoin in this world. Every altcoin has their own risk and you have to face it anyway. It's not about how to rid that risk but how to minimize that risk as possible. Try to read and don't even try to following other recommendation because it would be bad if you were lose.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:01:37 AM

There is no "safest" altcoin in this world. Every altcoin has their own risk and you have to face it anyway. It's not about how to rid that risk but how to minimize that risk as possible. Try to read and don't even try to following other recommendation because it would be bad if you were lose.

Indeed that is correct, the safest thing you can do for yourself is to evaluate the altcoin that you want to invest research thoroughly and dont mind what other say about the coin for who know that person might be connected to the one you want to invest and only bringing you lies.
zucpozvonil

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:17:54 AM

I believe such coin is Ethereum. It will bring more and more traction all over the year, and it will make him much more sustainable.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:28:34 AM

You should try to make your own researchs about that, but ethereum might be your best altcoin to invest right now since it is one of the most safest ones, and the most promising ones too.
I prefer to invest in safest coins instead of those shitty altcoins that are always underrated, by this way, you will always know that you are investing in something safe, and that will never go to zero.
Monero is a good option too, but it has not been moving during the last weeks.

I second the motion.
For me ethereum is still the best altcoin to invest with.
Althought the value of it was quite stable.
But oftenly now, the ethereum price are gradually moving up.
And expected to reach $1,000.
And hopefully it will come true , so that a lot of ethereum holder can exchange their coin into the higher amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: