Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -------  (Read 10979 times)
Lhor911

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

I am glad that finally this new ERC20 monero EXMR is on top now in the market and the developers of this are very intelligent they brought to us with secured,reliable and fast  to transact. I am pleased to participate in this project and advise you all to be part too.

Looking forward for the success of everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

I am glad that finally this new ERC20 monero EXMR is on top now in the market and the developers of this are very intelligent they brought to us with secured,reliable and fast  to transact. I am pleased to participate in this project and advise you all to be part too.

Looking forward for the success of everyone!

I am agreeing with your opinion. You can get best results having basic tools and this is what is going to be provided. I will study this project and the concept is full of potential. I know this project will lead us to success!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

so this is like a spinoff of monero? or a revamp monero?

D185

It is just an etherum token like 1000 others. nothing is different from them, just most of them are securities for some project they do.   This token has nothing to do with Monero and is nothing like Monero. If you search coins that are similar like Monero there are plenty, closest could be AEON.

Why was this thread not posted in token announcements?  And is half year old. LOL what are moderators doing if OP have no ideas what he is doing. Reported, you can thank me latter.
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:02:50 AM

They're project is legal and safe. They're have a lot of experience in property investment. They provides products that benefit useful for developers and homebuyers.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

They're project is legal and safe. They're have a lot of experience in property investment. They provides products that benefit useful for developers and homebuyers.

Yeah,you're right. This project is legal and safe with a very hardworking team behind,especially EXMR dev,. And i check their ico rates,it's very high. This project is for long term,and as far as i know, they are now launching their ''Getcryptoplatforms'' which means that holders can get a dividend,and its total supply is such a few one,the potential to success is very high.

Let's keep supporting this very promising project.

Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

Hi dev,just wanna ask if u have any bounty for social media?
Thanks and godbless
jmarabi

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

The platform makes strategy to catch attention of all customers and investors. EXMR launched loyalty program.The project would have a higher value, making it easier to achive the set objectives.This is a great help in the cryptocurrency market.
This should be sucess!
znarf1028

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Investors now a days are looking for the right time, right place and even right project to invest. So the developers of this project lauch this amazing project that helps a lot of investors. There are so many ways to know better the all about of this project the one is the social media. So i support this project to promote and make some noise to be on the top of trading industry!
Darthflux14

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

Investors now a days are looking for the right time, right place and even right project to invest. So the developers of this project lauch this amazing project that helps a lot of investors. There are so many ways to know better the all about of this project the one is the social media. So i support this project to promote and make some noise to be on the top of trading industry!

You are right sir, they do have a very good developers, They explained very well about their platform and by having bounty campaigns many investors spread on social medias about their very good project. I do also support their project because it is possible for them to one of the top in trading industry in terms of cryptocurrency.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

The platform makes strategy to catch attention of all customers and investors. EXMR launched loyalty program.The project would have a higher value, making it easier to achive the set objectives.This is a great help in the cryptocurrency market.
This should be sucess!

Yes exactly sir,  By the way they managed their project and with the help of the investors and customers.  It will succees in the cryptocurrency market,  Soon it will achieve its common goal and secure its spot in the leaderbaord of success.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

What a great opportunity that this EXMR will come to be our source of exchange with it's value determined the satisfaction of all investor's now a days. As an investor I expect and believe that the new ERC20 monero EXMR will gain it's value and dealing the fastest and secured trading industry.
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:00:52 AM

EXMR Monero is a project by consensus, and its ecosystem is totally decentralized and all movements and actions are the product of a group of advisors, team and the entire community that supports EXMR.I love the team that build up EXMR ,,very idealistic and very useful in so many ways..I will watch its development and help promote the good work,,congrats .
polongkoy

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:04:09 AM

I love EXMR project..congrats to all
polongkoy

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:14:49 AM

EXMR Monero is a project by consensus, and its ecosystem is totally decentralized and all movements and actions are the product of a group of advisors, team and the entire community that supports EXMR.I love the team that build up EXMR ,,very idealistic and very useful in so many ways..I will watch its development and help promote the good work,,congrats .

I agree
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

The platform makes strategy to catch attention of all customers and investors. EXMR launched loyalty program.The project would have a higher value, making it easier to achive the set objectives.This is a great help in the cryptocurrency market.
This should be sucess!

Yes definitely it is a very nice and ideal project built on blockchain technology.This will be very useful in businesses as this is designed for faster ,secure  and provides private transactions which protects the clients and investors.
jameskarl

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

I will participate this project because they keep promising and that is true, and also the EXMR platform so interesting, The explanation of platform can convince more people to invest in this project.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:23:26 AM

I will participate this project because they keep promising and that is true, and also the EXMR platform so interesting, The explanation of platform can convince more people to invest in this project.

Same here, i'm participating on this project too. And im getting interested too to join in their whales program. Have you heard about this? Its interesting, im now planning to purchase on their ico  to be a whale member.

jmarabi

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

A very promising project that will allow you to make faster transactions.This is an important factor in the crypto.This token will hit the moon. The team will succeed if it follows its project development plan and investors will get a big profit.Project is keep improving.
JMLARDIZABAL082915

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

A very promising project that will allow you to make faster transactions.This is an important factor in the crypto.This token will hit the moon. The team will succeed if it follows its project development plan and investors will get a big profit.Project is keep improving.

Not only promising but an impressive one! EXMR platform attracts everyone and will surely have a massive support by its world wide owned objective and unique classification of world fastest and safest in terms of speed and privacy that everyone must have. Two thumbs for you guys!
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

A really promising project with current technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there are all chances for success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: