Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happend with BTC? BTC is going down under 7000 USD.  (Read 3929 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

It is quite sad that the market value of bitcoin is going down, but like what I said earlier it is normal thing that happened in bitcoin.
We should learn to wait because at the end the profit and the success will always prevail.

Yep its normal to see the price going down from time to time. But its sad to see the price from $20K-$7K but we all know that the $20K was a bubble. But history tells us that its not over, we can still get to the top in the next quarter so I'm not that worry to see it at around $7K. It might end up x2 in December so that would be $14K which is a strong price to me.

As far as the reasons for BTC going down, governments around the world is not happy about crypto. So then banned it or regulate it to put taxes, but the ironic thing is they praised blockchain technology, which is the one that powered bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

I have more than 40 BTC now, And I am losing my money now.
I bought BTC at 7500 USD.....

Hold or not..

Nothing happen imo, just normal fluctuation in bitcoin world.
Bitcoin ATH is $7831, after reach the peak, bitcoin got corrected because people cash out their investment just in case bitcoin price will drop significantly, or just want to make profits. But, look at current price, recover to $7200.
You've bought BTC40 at $7500, that's a huge investment. Are you planning to trade bitcoin in the near future? Or want to hold it for long term?
No need to worry about it due to bitcoin will always recover, but it may take a day, a week or a month. Just hold it as bitcoin may reach $15,000 in 2018.

I agree. This usually happens, and only beginners or newbies become panicky when seeing this. As you see, if you would check all the threads, most people would tell you that there are strategies to at least counteract the depreciating value of Bitcoin knowing that, in time, it will once again rise back up. That's how the trend of Bitcoin is, and although it is the strongest cryptocurrency around, it is still susceptible to market changes and trends.

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

bitcoin is now served crises due to news form us govt market crashed badly Us govt is probing on bitcoin trading
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

bitcoin is now served crises due to news form us govt market crashed badly Us govt is probing on bitcoin trading

USA government is just probing price manipulation . they are not taking action against all traders . and me too feel there is nothing wrong if they can curb such activities which pump or dump prices with huge manipulation .
also regulation for scam ICOs is also good , as people fall in trap easily and later scammer enjoy with that money .
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

It is an over acting statement that what will happen to the bitcoin if they are going to down under seven thousand US dollar
because it is a normal scenario in this business because of the sudden change of the business environment and law of the demand.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

What happend with BTC? BTC is going down under 7000 USD.

segwit 2x cancelled but BTC is going down under 7000 USD.

Almost people thought if segwit 2x cancelled, Price go up to 8000 USD.
But now Price is down.

How do you think about this situation?

Hold or not..

will the decision are in your hand either you hold or not,because if you sell your bitcoins now i thinks you loss bigger,but if you hold there is a big tendency that you can recover those drops moment in price value of btc,therefore  this happen of btc that going drops down into $7K,mostly investor thinking withdraw there capital,while other are in FUD situation either they just continue to hold as a gamble  or sell everything and forgot about those loosing in your investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

But now Price is down.

Hold or not..
You can see that bitcoin prices are steadily decreasing in recent days and are now at $ 6500. According to my technical analysis, the current price of bitcoin is showing signs of convergence and will likely continue to decline in the coming days. So at this point I think you should trade short term by day and look for ways to increase your bitcoin number.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

If this happen that bitcoin is going down under seven thousand US dollar then doesn’t worry or over think
because like i always said it is normal that the price or value of it is easy to change.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

Bitcoin is experiencing hard fall in the last few months. But asa of today bitcoin is showing some sign towards growing again. And i am hopeful that it can recover again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:07:07 AM

I think all you have to do is just hodl your bitcoin and wait for the comeback of it i believe that whenever happens today bitcoin would surpass it and it will start to recover and will fly to the moon.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:53:28 AM

If you bought around $7000 , just take easy because this price in the level support already. No body know excatly which price is bottomed. Wait patiently in 1 year will possible to make huge  profit because many expert predict the price will going to $50K or $60K in this year or next year.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ArcherEcuyer

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

It's just a change of the price and I think in the next time the price will stop at a certain mark so don't be worry about it.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

But now Price is down.

Hold or not..

USA government is simply examining value control . they are not making a move against all merchants . furthermore, me too feel there is not all that much on the off chance that they can control such exercises which pump or dump costs with colossal control .

additionally control for trick ICOs is likewise great , as individuals fall in trap effectively and later trickster appreciate with that cash .
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

this is just a game and btc will soon recover, currently the btc value is $ 7,394 and will continue to go up bit by bit, rest assured it will be fine and do not do anything that makes it back down.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

even if bitcoin price is going down under $7000, it will back to increase again soon and you don't have to panic to see this. you have another opportunity to buy bitcoin at the low price and you can get a lot of bitcoin at that price. but if you are still afraid from the down, then you can sell it right now before you are late to sell. I hope that if you sell it right now, you can still make a profit so you can wait for the price to go down and you can buy back another bitcoin in the low price.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

But now Price is down.
Hold or not..
Well it is very hard situation for you, because the only way to avoid regret and significant loss of money is to sell right now, or you will be forced to hold for 2 years at least.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

But now Price is down.
Hold or not..
Well it is very hard situation for you, because the only way to avoid regret and significant loss of money is to sell right now, or you will be forced to hold for 2 years at least.
for me the current situation is not clear, when Bitcoin is again recovering by 3, 50%. At the same time, most users believe that last year's level of $ 20,000 was not more than a bloated bubble. But at the same time, the etherium currently stands at the level of 460 dollars and no progress. Although I consider its most promising coins among all the Crypto-currency.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Today's bitcoin is good now and it's a bit of a hope that the bitcoin will rise again and it will not fall again 7000 $ because it's a bit bigger and many investors are buying bitcoin today.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

Today's bitcoin is good now and it's a bit of a hope that the bitcoin will rise again and it will not fall again 7000 $ because it's a bit bigger and many investors are buying bitcoin today.
you are right, the value of bitcoin began to decline since the beginning of the year under $ 7000 because many people do panicsell, but I am sure that bitcoin will recover soon, bitcoin value above $ 7000 now and will continue to rise.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

I think if bitcoin is going down at the range of seven thousand US dollar then the income or profit that the investors will be earn is in decrease state because of the changes of the value of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: