Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO should I invest in the nearest few months?  (Read 1647 times)
tokenlife (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

Any more projects to invest that you can propose and reasons why?
tokenlife (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:07:55 PM

Ucoincash is a good ico to consider.
Limited supply...good white paper and road map

Here is the link...join me
https://ucoincash.co/ref/buddyzle

Is it a one person team? Where are team member profiles?
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:12:31 PM

I think its better stay away from ico nowadays cause most ico having little profits, its hard for new projects to list on large exchange now and we can often buy cheaper coins on the exchange, so you should be careful with ico
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

Ccore ico is looking very interesting to me. By reading its white paper, i understood it has a nice concept. Hard working dev team behind it. Modern crypto world need this type of platform to solve its issues on both customer and merchant sides.  I hope it will grow in future. All the best.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

there are so many ico at this time that is promising. actually depending on how you judge it, I suggest you join Gizer and Spectiv, you can see their threads, how their team works and read the white paper to know the purpose of their project. for me this ico is very nice.
cryptoquesting

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

AppCoins looks promising.
If the whitepaper and team checks out, it should work on the long term.

Yea appcoins looks hot
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

As per me - looks at Qchain. Strong team. Good communication with community and ready to show demo!
WinLikeStupid

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:40:41 AM

Ucoincash is a good ico to consider.
Limited supply...good white paper and road map

UCoinCash is the new BitConnect. The Ponzi scheme covered in Pyramid sauce with a side of MLM, to go. That's not to say it's bad, or you're bad; but it is what it is.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:45:46 AM

I think the answer to your question depends on your objectives / risk tolerance and the amount of capital you have to work with. If you are a hedge fund manager running a high return expectation fund expected to run with an annualized volatility of 25%+, sure your mandate may allow you to invest 5% to 10% in deeply speculative ICOs. But if you are an individual and have a 1 BTC portfolio, I would say you should invest 0% in ICOs and stay with franchise names like BTC, LTC, Dash, ETH, Monero, etc and a dose of smaller coins with good technologies Ark, Nexus, Shift, Zcoin, etc. 

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:55:48 AM

You could try to look at icoscanner.io the top 10 ICO's as of this moment. Personally I could recommend you to read the whitepapers of Opporty, Ins ecosystem and descrow; they are quite a good read and I think they pass your criteria
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:32:46 AM

Check out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.
TADUCHAI

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:44:29 AM

How do you think the Teky ICO ?
https://ico.tekycorp.com/
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

I think it ll be great

1 - deex
2 - cosmos network
3 - dmarket

Expecially a decentralized market- DEEX
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

Dont panic and invest. I always say , please see the project team , voncept. Concept need to be unique. Some concepts are not resl. First 1 and 2 months they do but after they cant do because of unreality.

Project ream , there want to be experts in online maketing, block chain experts.

Then you review the white paper and roadmap. From white paper we can see what happens in the future.
Roadmap says what done and what doing. Please go through perfectly.

I research and recommended

Cybermiles
Wabi
Ins

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:09:42 PM

Have a look at Crowdholding, they are a very interesting project

https://ico.crowdholding.com
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

I would have a look into Crowdholding, I think they are going to the moon!

I think this is the good investment ever. The project respects all the conditions with a growth active community sharing benefits in a very cool platform. I just signed up to their site and discover this hidden tresor. The idea is so original and i don't doubt the great success in near future. I also noticed that different stages of their roadmap is logically based on the actual growth. The crowdsal is live till the end of this month. I think all investors won't miss this chance.
tokenlife (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:26:43 AM

Check out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.

Is it backed by any VC?
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

I would have a look into Crowdholding, I think they are going to the moon!

I think this is the good investment ever. The project respects all the conditions with a growth active community sharing benefits in a very cool platform. I just signed up to their site and discover this hidden tresor. The idea is so original and i don't doubt the great success in near future. I also noticed that different stages of their roadmap is logically based on the actual growth. The crowdsal is live till the end of this month. I think all investors won't miss this chance.

I'm looking at these guys as well, the fact that they have a working platform is a big thing for an ICO. Most ICO's are just a concept and an idea.
josephdenne

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

I'm biased, but check out DADI. White paper: http://dadi.link/id

Edge is the infrastructure of Web3. A decentralized cloud, powered by the blockchain. Community: https://discord.gg/edge-network
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:52:45 PM

there are so many different companies that collect huge sums in a short period of time, so it seems to me that they are promising if many people have supported them and their product will be in demand. for such projects you need to monitor and trade

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: