Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO should I invest in the nearest few months?  (Read 1647 times)
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:24:40 AM

in my opinion there are many promising ICOs, you can do some research first, you see team work it is really the team that can make success in a project, you can see their threads, how their team work and read white paper to know the purpose of the project they.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ultivey

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

Hello crypto-enthusiasts!
Do you know, any ICO that have already got a funding from investment companies?

active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:48:21 PM

As per me - looks at Qchain. Strong team. Good communication with community and ready to show demo!
I agree with this 100%. Qchain can easily give X10 profit and even more. The team does not chase large amounts of money during the ICO, but does its job not only by promises, but by making real work. There is ready demo version of the product, and it’s showing a great team performance.
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:55:18 PM

I would recommend Spectiv. It is a user integrated market of virtual reality experiences, the huge difference between spectiv and other VR streaming platforms is the community driven focus. To get more info. Please visit their official page read their white paper. It will be worth it.
https://www.spectivvr.com
nazar92

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

As per me - looks at Qchain. Strong team. Good communication with community and ready to show demo!
I agree with this 100%. Qchain can easily give X10 profit and even more. The team does not chase large amounts of money during the ICO, but does its job not only by promises, but by making real work. There is ready demo version of the product, and it’s showing a great team performance.
The company is also in the process of developing their second application, Qchain Surveys, which will provide an enterprise paid survey service for marketers, surveyors and academics to inform their research.
Qchain team that really works
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

The company is also in the process of developing their second application, Qchain Surveys, which will provide an enterprise paid survey service for marketers, surveyors and academics to inform their research.
Qchain team that really works
I’m sharing your opinion, I think best is to invest in ICO with already ready demo product, also need to study everything about the project, team and their goals. I vote for Qchain
cryptoivan

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

I chose to myself investing only ICOs with the ready product.

Something like PundiX. They already work in Indonesia and are planning to expand and they are working with cryptocurrencies which are perfect.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:09:02 PM

You very much want. No one will say this. You want all at once, but in the end, not what is not! Wink

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

Bitcoin or else the top Altcoin like Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Waves etc. They're good as well as they'll increase their values but not like Bitcoin's of course. I think investing in new ICOs is a bad idea or if you really trust them so no problem, but for me new ICOs are more fragile than well established top Altcoins like I mentioned above.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:12:23 PM

You very much want. No one will say this. You want all at once, but in the end, not what is not! Wink

What do you mean for this statement? which argument are you referring? Please elaborate so we will know what's your point.
What I mean earlier was Top Altcoins are better than new ICOs in terms of short-term investments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:24:29 PM

to pursue a large investment should chase the most tokens and you can join and enter with bounty nousplatform.
foggy1421

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

One could that is worth looking at is HEAT Coin.  They have unique tech, a DEX in wallet where you can buy HEAT for BTC and are not currently on any centralized exchange.  However we are "cross finger" going to be listed on cryptopia within the next couple weeks.  According to their devs, its pretty much ready just a matter of time. for more information check out our slack
https://heatcrypto.slack.com.
icochick

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:15:07 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 02:48:54 PM by icochick

I've just bought in CannaSOS the team is solid, the whitepaper is easy to understand - plus the concept makes total sense and will aid a rapidly growing industry that is in desperate need of a viable solution prior to the legalization of recreational use of cannabis.  
If you look at their partners most notably PundiX- they are also really far reaching and have a solid vision for the future.  
I'm excited to be an early adopter in this ICO and project.
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

There are some strong ones: Utrust, Sether, Qchain.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:27:07 PM

investors might want to sees the whitepaper of the release from the LHC coin developer.
please visit for the details at https://lh-crypto.io/

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:29 PM

Try to invest in INS and i wish you to start now becauae their campaign will end on December which means there is alot time for you to complete the campaign, and the bounties will be given on one or two weeks after the bounty campaign which means you can have your coin on the 1st week of January and you can easily convert it in your own currency
sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

First look at the team members after the project itself. But the most important thing for me is to keep the promises. I do not invest in an ICO for a non-speaking team.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:01:13 AM

I suggest you buy some original ICO price is lower than the ICO price of the currency, rather than blindly invest in new ICO project, after all, the original project is not bad. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Lindazz

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:29 AM

Invest in some powerful teams, and there are potential exchange currency, do not invest too much, after all, the larger, the lower the likelihood of appreciation.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ico_reviews

Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:48:31 AM

There are numerous ICOs coming out daily, if you're looking to invest in any make sure to read their reviews before making a decision:
https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: