Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Website?  (Read 1690 times)
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:44:13 AM

I think the best is bittrex because the price movement is not too fast. and its security is also very good. and another very important one I think altcoin that can get into bittrex is a good altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsando

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:09:55 AM

I use commercial sites like Poloniex and Bittrex. I also use new commercial sites like Binance, Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Novaexchange. These commercial pages are small but easy to earn because they often have new altcoins on the market.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:17:34 AM

I think the best is bittrex because the price movement is not too fast. and its security is also very good. and another very important one I think altcoin that can get into bittrex is a good altcoin.
not all mate its been a place for pumpers and dumpers as they continue making huge money moving coins which they will shared inside their telegram or dischord, bittrex is good if you understand the risk of trading and you wanted to invest just what you have said security of your investment would be much
better inside trex.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:48:30 AM

I think HitBTC and Etherdelta are the best exchange to trading. With Etherdelta you can trade new coins from ICO projects.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

UFR token is a ERC20 token which means that if it is available for trading then it should have been available on Etherdelta.
It is not available on Etherdelta yet which means it is not available for trading yet. Contact the ICO manager and ask him whether the coin is available for trading or not and if yes then where.  There is a thread here on bitcointalk, you can ask here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223828.0
For now, I am only using Etherdelta as a trading website. Etherdelta has security for DDOS attacks which makes them secure and you won’t be scared to keep it on your bookmark in your browser. There are lots of trading website like Bittrex, Bittrex will only let you access your account if you only confirm it in your email which is also really secure because only you can access your email. Other trading websites include HitBTC, CoinExchange and Poloniex.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:30:12 PM

Hello ! I'm looking for the best and trusted trading site. I have UFR token but didn't know where to trade it. I also have visited bittrex and etherdelta as my trusted trading site but there is no UFR token listed there. To those who give their time to review this i would like to say "Thank you" in advance. Wink I'm looking forward for your best response.
You visited Bittrex and Etherdelta but i think you don't search your contract address on your etherdelta account so please check your coin ufr . If you want to best platform you can check yobit and polonix. those are best one and hope you like those site. 
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:09:45 PM

There are many trading websites are availabe for trading but i show you some good ranking websites for trading,
Bittrex
Poloneix
Hitbtc
Coinexchange
and some other are also available but Bittrex is on number one.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:42:38 PM

Hello ! I'm looking for the best and trusted trading site. I have UFR token but didn't know where to trade it. I also have visited bittrex and etherdelta as my trusted trading site but there is no UFR token listed there. To those who give their time to review this i would like to say "Thank you" in advance. Wink I'm looking forward for your best response.

You can trade with Bittrex without any doubt.  I think Bittrex is the best trading site ever I have seen. This is the most secure trading site. I am a trader and I always trade in Bittrex.
kim93

Activity: 308

LMISB

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

When we trading how can we find the best site for that? What should we consider when we select such that site ? And also how can we learn about the trding.Please any one help me to get the good idea... Smiley
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

You can trade with Bittrex without any doubt.  I think Bittrex is the best trading site ever I have seen. This is the most secure trading site. I am a trader and I always trade in Bittrex.

OP already said that UFR isn't listed in bittrex.
Just try to search it on google to see where UFR is listed. You know we have many trading sites like HITbtc, poloniex, cryptopia, ccex, coinexchange.io and many more snd those I mention are safe to use.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:52:22 PM

Many ERC20 related ICOs coin added daily on https://etherdelta.com/ I think, It's very easy and trusted trading site.You have UFR token.UFR listed on etherdelta.Just see this articles https://etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:59:19 AM

Many ERC20 related ICOs coin added daily on https://etherdelta.com/ I think, It's very easy and trusted trading site.You have UFR token.UFR listed on etherdelta.Just see this articles https://etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH

Well, i think your token is not listed in exchange sites so you have to ask your campaign manager or devs to ask for what trading sites is your token accepted. And trading websites that you want to ask for is Bittrex it one of the best trading websites i can gaurantee.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:03:57 AM

Trading is very important part and risky  of cryptocurrency. many trading site amount fee very big.so i think best trading site Etherdelta ,CoinExchange,bittrex,poloniex,Yobit. 
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:11:28 AM

I Think babypips.com is very helpful website for learning trading.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

that both two sites you mention are good site or exchanger. actually i never heard about UFR token, if that token based on ERC20 then try to look at etherdelta. if not appear, try to add the contract address manually.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:18:03 AM

My best trading website so far was Bittrex but when the time that they need an enhanced account to trade, deposit and withdraw I forgot my account there and right now I am trading at Poloniex. I like Bittrex because they have so many coins out there and they have low deposit but when it comes to withdrawal Poloniex is best when it comes to it.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

Coinbase is the most famous exchange for bitcoins. Now it is used in more than 30 than countries. The transaction fees is very decent in coinbase. Using our bank accounts we can exchane our bitcoins.
SonyZ3+

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:48:12 PM

I think, https://bittrex.com/ is best trading site for newew traders.Because very easy to buy and sell system.also easy to withdraw money.Moreover best security have this site.I like this trading site.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:15:35 PM

For me personally i trade in bittrex but there's still alot of exchanges like the Korean exchange which is a big one but i haven't actually trade in there before. but i hold some of my BTC in Bitfinex because of the highest price of BTC there.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:04:45 AM

I think, https://bittrex.com/ is best trading site for newew traders.Because very easy to buy and sell system.also easy to withdraw money.Moreover best security have this site.I like this trading site.
I think the best is bittrex on the grounds that the value development isn't too quick. furthermore, its security is additionally great. what's more, another essential one I think altcoin that can get into bittrex is a decent altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: