Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:33:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google results show more people searching for Bitcoin than gold  (Read 3668 times)
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:51:09 PM

If you are in google of course you will not find people searching about gold, they will search how to make money from internet, and they will find mining and trading of Bitcoin is the first and the best way to win money.
Also the reputation of Bitcoin when its on its TOP make people crazy about it and try to buy and sell more. Or to explore it for those who don't know it.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:58:59 PM

yeah,i know it from the first i know about bitcoin.im search on google and i found so many poeople choose bitcoin then gold.I guess everyone is investing some or all of his money because the price of the bitcoin continues to rise.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:52:59 PM

For real it's not a surprise to me because I believed bitcoin is now greater and valuable than gold just imagine how many gold one bitcoin will buy presently. With the value of bitcoin alone person will like doing research about it every day including all the bitcoin holders so they will be updated..
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:34 PM

That is really a good thing many peoples already aware of Bitcoin. But in my opinion just because mainstream knows about Bitcoin doesn't mean all of them is well-understood the technology behind Bitcoin which is very vital to make people not easily get FUD. Also, we know quotes "don't invest what you don't know" since Bitcoin is kinda hard to understand I believe most of the who search at google doesn't instantly get interested and invest in Bitcoin.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:06:58 PM

Well, it is basic knowledge what gold is and that it plays a part in the world market, really only the big fish or up and coming players in the worldwide trade are searching for more facts about it enough to earn it's spot there. Bitcoin is currently experiencing a surge in popularity, and it's no wonder more and more people are searching up what exactly it is. It's an innovative and still relatively new concept that offers a promising investment and could possibly change the life of millions, plus revolutionize the world economy in a pretty big way.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

This suggests that the demand for an alternative to the existing Fiat is. But I'm sure that most of these queries associated with the search for possible ways of earning bitcoins. None of the newcomers will not invest in something what is not familiar. Especially since many media now there is a campaign to discredit cryptocurrencies.
yes, I agree with you, that any beginner who knows bitcoin he will invest his money in bitcoin. because he understands that bitcoin can give him an advantage, I think the solution for bitcoin not to be discredited by the media is the way we must to socialize about the goodness of bitcoin to society. so they do not believe about media issues.

almighty_lama2

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:15:30 PM

I believe I never searched for gold on google and this most likely will apply to the 90% of the internet users... Nonentheless btc is a trending topic all around the world
jbombfb

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:18:03 PM

ahaha even from Alaska people will search bitcoin more than gold, what can google say about gold, where to find it ? a gold forum ? nah

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:33:29 PM

With the current price bitcoin is fetching, people have all the reasons to search and reserach more about this digital currency and the number of impressions will keep increasing everytime bitcoin reaches an all time high.
I believe I never searched for gold on google and this most likely will apply to the 90% of the internet users... Nonentheless btc is a trending topic all around the world
I certainly fall under that 90% of the users that do not google search gold
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:36:28 PM

It is not something that is amazing, because the majority of people already know about gold. Everyone wants to know what bitcoin is, how to get it, they are interested in something new.
Yes that is right but we also can say that nowadays majority of people are interested in bitcoin rather than gold that is why they are searching for bitcoin and less search for gold. Suppose if they were interested in gold then the search for gold was higher no matter how much people will know about gold as they also need to study about the price structure of their asset with each passing day.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:43:10 PM

As crazy as it seems to be, it has and is becoming a reality. The survey conducted and results gotten shows that Bitcoin adoption is increasing and also adaption is being ignited. Google is the first to come to mind when people want to get information from the net. As a lot are coming into the Cryptocurrency world, they will definitely go in search of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins. And bitcoins is a base Cryptocurrency of all the digital currencies.
stainedsoot

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:14:33 PM

Well it's is not really surprising that bitcoins has become so popular than gold, it may be because bitcoins are relatively new and that a lot of people have very little knowledge to what it is, that's why it may gained a lot of traction.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:15:49 PM

As crazy as it seems to be, it has and is becoming a reality. The survey conducted and results gotten shows that Bitcoin adoption is increasing and also adaption is being ignited. Google is the first to come to mind when people want to get information from the net. As a lot are coming into the Cryptocurrency world, they will definitely go in search of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins. And bitcoins is a base Cryptocurrency of all the digital currencies.

Nobody cares about gold or silver anymore. They left physical assets and they know how beautiful virtual assets are. That's how they increased the number of bitcoin researches on Google.
patapon49

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:18:13 PM

Even in google search everyone continues to compare bitcoin to gold x)
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

That is true that more people searching for bitcoin than gold, because it shows only that people are already interested about bitcoin. They get curious and i think they really care if what happen or get some information about bitcoin, or else any idea. Because now bitcoin is the most popular currency so they will research more about bitcoin. Well, in my opinion sooner they will started also to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is most useful compare to gold, because bitcoin have many benefits than gold today.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:00:58 AM

All the people in this world know about gold and they used it every day. If they want to buy or know about the price, they can come to gold market. But not all people know about bitcoin, that's why so many people search bitcoin on google to get more information about bitcoin.  Smiley
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:06:24 AM

I think people already aware what’s happening in bitcoin world. They’re already know that bitcoin is the new currency/investment that they can get a lot of profit if they’re going to buy and hold bitcoin even companies and government banks have already conscious about bitcoin. I think a lot them especially for people that already knew bitcoin last year but they just ignored it have regrets in their mind by not buying bitcoin at the lower price. In addition, I hope after they get information about bitcoin they can will deliver the right information about bitcoin.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:11:57 AM

Probably not a huge indicator.    Bitcoins is probably searched for more than oxygen or cheeseburgers too. 

sent from my X6
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:17:44 AM

Google search results is nothing i mean, because people working on it industry often uses google and search for bitcoins. If i want to buy gold i am directly go to the market

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:03:49 AM

Bitcoin value last year same day was $798 and Gold was $36,439/kg. Current value of Bitcoin is $18,978 and Gold is $40,375. People who realize or heard Bitcoin super growth would obviously search for Bitcoin rather than Gold in Google.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: