Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google results show more people searching for Bitcoin than gold  (Read 3664 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:09:49 AM

This is because a lot of people are talking about bitcoins because of how many viral posts it garnered ever sincr bitvoins rrsch $10,000 each. A lot of non-investors are jumpijg in to bitcoins and probably investors too. If that does happen, even the poor people without access to the internet are gonna talk about bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:36:41 AM

What else do people need to know about gold? Perhaps they already have many of them in their vault
But they still dont know about bitcoin, that's why they search it  Grin

You've got a point there, of course bitcoin would obviously got the highest result because of the trend, plus normal people would not put their attention in a thing that they already knew, instead they will search for something that catches their attention and interest.

As crazy as it seems to be, it has and is becoming a reality. The survey conducted and results gotten shows that Bitcoin adoption is increasing and also adaption is being ignited. Google is the first to come to mind when people want to get information from the net. As a lot are coming into the Cryptocurrency world, they will definitely go in search of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins. And bitcoins is a base Cryptocurrency of all the digital currencies.

Nobody cares about gold or silver anymore. They left physical assets and they know how beautiful virtual assets are. That's how they increased the number of bitcoin researches on Google.

That's right dude, they would not let the chance of making a higher profit pass by.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

of course more people are looking for bitcoin than gold, because the crypto currency is circulating with a very limited amount. While gold, until now not known how the total number of overall, so the price can be manipulated. Bitcoin has limited value, while gold will continue to be mined all the time.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:45:59 AM

This is because a lot of people are talking about bitcoins because of how many viral posts it garnered ever sincr bitvoins rrsch $10,000 each. A lot of non-investors are jumpijg in to bitcoins and probably investors too. If that does happen, even the poor people without access to the internet are gonna talk about bitcoins.
Yes and it is good for digital coins especially for the bitcoin and other alternative coins, the another reasons why bitcoin being booming right now except due to price of bitcoin is bitcoin is more easy to be used, simple to be saved and we can take the bitcoin on any where we go, that are some benefits of bitcoin be compared with the gold, so i am not shocked if bitcoin can be digital gold and in the future bitcoin can be new currency in the world, digital coins will change our traditional economy and it is just about the until happen.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:08:54 AM

This is really giving a good vibe for everyone on the crypto world and a positive feeling that next year would be more brighter.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

This news not really surprise me because I've expected it already Grin Since bitcoin is the latest trend and starting to become popular in the market, many people get curious and do some research for them to know something about this.

Actually, others not only depend to Google in finding answers for their queries about btc, they also use social media sites to seek some informations about it. I'm able to say this because I noticed lately that some FB users always ask how to make money with bitcoins. Although that was a good sign, I think beginners should know first the basics about btc like how it works and its significances before jumping on ways to earn it. (Just my opinion)

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

That is because people wants to put their funds somewhere safe. Right now bitcoin and gold are the only two options. Gold is just so.......... heavey to carry around, whereas bitcoin is easy!
Hter8United

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:11:17 AM

Nice info. This is the future man people more excited about bitcoin rather than gold because bitcoin is kind new tech
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:45:03 PM

I started thinking that why do we need to search about gold? We all know what is gold its been teached to us what it is in our science class and gopd are very old and this era is the internet era which means all the people will be curious about something new something that are unusual to hear because you cannot heard about bitcoins to anybody and bitcoins is the future because ypu do no want to be outdated to those things.
This isn't entirely correct, I'm sure if gold was skyrocketing for a full year we'll get similar results to what it's happening with bitcoin right now, in fact when the price of gold was going up several TV shows were released about people becoming gold miners, at least I remember three different shows which had that thematic so to me this is just an increased interest for bitcoin due to its high price.
letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:10:50 AM

Of course it is because it's the new thing and people want to explore the new things.  One more reason, gold is simply just gold and you could see it in your daily but not with bitcoin.
summerxue

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:17:19 AM

I think if more and more people start to pay attention on Bitcoin, it's not a good thing........
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

It doesn't say much , people already know what gold is and where to get it.
For a lot of people bitcoin is new, so they search where to buy and what it is.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:27:32 AM

Ofcourse all of us know about gold already, but most of people dont knoq about bitcoin thats why bitcoin has a highest search in google. Even me at first i searched bitcoin in google,because i dont have any idea about it.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:29:04 AM

It is because this time is the era of the cryptocurrecy, many people are want to have bitcoin because they know the advantages of bitcoin. People are aware that bitcoin is really good investment.

xMKB

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:33:11 AM

I find little reasons for someone to search for gold compared to a game changer like bitcoin because a lot of people are exploring the world of cryptocurrency and how it works and maybe invest in it.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:42:23 AM

of course bitcoin is very famous to the world now. everybody are witnessing the rapid speed of its price in this year, bitcoin is hotter than gold now, and more people think if they own bitcoin as soon as possible, they will have higher profit when it rises in the future.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:01:55 AM

maybe this is true because people want to search a new way to make money and if he types how to make money then I think bitcoin will on the page first so people can see that bitcoin is the top suggestion to them. I think if many people will do this, then bitcoin will be adopted by many people from many countries and soon the spreading of bitcoin will be larger than before and bitcoin will become more famous in the future.

terang93

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:23:24 AM

They're just more interesting on things that could giving them profit and convenient . Bitcoin is the right thing to do it not gold.
intelligent.investor

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

They don't have to search for gold....everyone knows about gold without being told about it......
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

Maybe because bitcoin is more complicated than gold. There is lesser to understand in gold while a tons of technicalities and terminologies are needed to understand to really grasp what bitcoin is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: