Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confido - huge undervalued coin  (Read 1481 times)
pikatju (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:51:44 AM

Just learned about Confido (CFD). Seems like a coin with huge potential!
On their website, they explain how it works: "Confido works by using smart contracts with a unique shipment tracking feature. When a new transaction is made by a user, Confido will generate a smart contract using a secure smart contract template and the data entered by the user. That smart contract will act as the escrow between buyer and seller. Once the funds have been received by the smart contract the seller is prompted to submit a shipment tracking code to the smart contract (which is all done inside the app). Our smart contract will continuously track the delivery status of the package and will release the funds 24 hours after the package has been delivered. In case of a wrong or faulty product, the buyer can put the transaction on hold."

With a marketcap of only $5,181,120 at time of writing, I am definitely buying up. What about you?

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:53:40 AM

They have only raised about five million dollars on their ico, they were expecting to raise a few more money but it seems that they were not able to reach more than ten millions.
anyway, it is a good marketcap and i think that they are going to make a succesfull project in sometime, they had a signature campaign in this forum and i was aware of that, they invested a lot of money on this forum and they diserved to have a nice ico, it is a good coin, but i would not buy them because i dont have enough funds to afford right now, lol.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:56:25 AM

Confido early investors has gained a lot already due to the small cap. This seems to be the trend of successful ICO when they burned all those unsold tokens so that early investors will have a great 'share' in the ICO.
pikatju (OP)

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:09:54 AM

They have only raised about five million dollars on their ico, they were expecting to raise a few more money but it seems that they were not able to reach more than ten millions.
anyway, it is a good marketcap and i think that they are going to make a succesfull project in sometime, they had a signature campaign in this forum and i was aware of that, they invested a lot of money on this forum and they diserved to have a nice ico, it is a good coin, but i would not buy them because i dont have enough funds to afford right now, lol.

No they purposely set a small sale of only 400k USD. It was sold out in 20seconds. Early investors have earned >10x!

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:05:36 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:11:10 PM by Poink

..they earned 40x now ... that sadly ended as a scam...
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:16:55 PM

On their website, they explain how it works: "Confido works by using smart contracts with a unique shipment tracking feature. When a new transaction is made by a user, Confido will generate a smart contract using a secure smart contract template and the data entered by the user. That smart contract will act as the escrow between buyer and seller. Once the funds have been received by the smart contract the seller is prompted to submit a shipment tracking code to the smart contract (which is all done inside the app). Our smart contract will continuously track the delivery status of the package and will release the funds 24 hours after the package has been delivered. In case of a wrong or faulty product, the buyer can put the transaction on hold."

With a marketcap of only $5,181,120 at time of writing, I am definitely buying up. What about you?

Undervalued?? You must be joking.

Set a low cap on purpose so they can pump it and unload on you. Absolutely genius.

Team looks like a joke, I doubt they'll ever have a real product.

Poink

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:30:35 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:11:46 PM by Poink

Set a low cap on purpose so they can pump it and unload on you. Absolutely genius.

Actually it is the reverse.  

If you are a developer and out to make quick money...you set a high ICO target...then run to the bank.  Why bother pumping later?Huh Beware of ICO's with HUGE cap.

That is my belief and I am sticking to it. Wink
albsa

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:08:17 PM

with the current dump it seemed highly overvalued  Wink
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

So were is clear instructiom how much I need to invest and how much X will I gain and when?  Grin
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:24:53 PM

High potential, price is up 14x since the ICO (https://coincodex.com/crypto/confido/).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:17:55 AM

I bought it for .65 and gone to .11 . Big loss. Not sure when it will go back to the buy price atleast. Today was a bad day.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:34:16 AM

Actually it is the reverse. 

If you are a developer and out to make quick money...you set a high ICO target...then run to the bank.  Why bother pumping later?Huh Beware of ICO's with HUGE cap.

In contrast, CFD team/dev believe in their product so they limited it to how much they need and reap the reward later.

That is my belief and I am sticking to it. Wink

Beware guys
This project looks like an exit scam. 80% down in just 4 hours I thought there was something going wrong so I checked their reddit page and I was so shocked to hear the latest news. WTF?? They are telling that they are in a legal trouble but I don't know if this is true or not.

Blah blah
woodsandhillsplc

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:15:05 PM

Ooops! They did it again.

> For people who don't know... Confido had a crash of 90% of their value last night after posting that they would halt the development of the project after a legal issue they didn't specify.
> Their Reddit and Twitter where full of angry investors. Do they took them down, along with their website.
> I guess it was a scam after all...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e87kc/confido_just_deleted_everything_proving_their/
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

The token price is very cheap now,1 cent only,but lots of negative comments Sad so is it worth buying now or better stay away Huh
Poink

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:41:30 PM

The token price is very cheap now,1 cent only,but lots of negative comments Sad so is it worth buying now or better stay away Huh

It is dead..stay away!

The developer abandoned it and ran away with the funds.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:41:58 PM

Stay away, they abandoned the coin and took off with the money.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:55:06 PM

No matter how low price is if project dead already. There are so many good undervalued projects around, just be aware of this one.
Abe.lard

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:06:37 PM

A great team, a coin worth looking forward to
I will continue to pay attention
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

A great team, a coin worth looking forward to
I will continue to pay attention

What you will pay attention bro  Grin.I urge you not to buy this coin. This is a proved scam.Please stay away. Don't lose your money on it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

There was a news about confido recently. That it's team have abandoned the project and disappeared in the dark with all the collected money which they got from investors.
No doubt it SOUNDS a good, in fact great project to invest in. That's why it was able to collect about $375,000. But at last it came out to be a spam and nothing else.
We should always keep our eyes open and stay safe from such projects and prevent our loss. I really think that there should be a decentralised platform to certify genuine project and have a check on the progress and work of these projects.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: