Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about airdrop  (Read 1593 times)
Shreek (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:30:45 AM

hello friends, i want to ask about airdrop, i have been following and join airdrop to get coin, but until now i have not got any coin at all, why can be like that? is there something wrong with airdrop that i follow? do i follow only airdrop scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:49:45 AM

hello friends, i want to ask about airdrop, i have been following and join airdrop to get coin, but until now i have not got any coin at all, why can be like that? is there something wrong with airdrop that i follow? do i follow only airdrop scam?
Hi Shreek,
Unfortunately most of them are probably scams, and it is very difficult to know beforehand if you will get scammed or not.
I would say less than 10% are legit. Be very careful with all hype surrounding airdrop, some people got lucky but most of the time you will earn nothing.
I recommend you other ways to make money, trading (if you are skilled for that) or signature campaigns (the easy way even though it takes time but Rome was not built in one day).
pootutus

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

Most of them drop is a liar, cheat your registration information, may be only a very few will give you a few coins, I have a week to participate in more than a dozen dropped a coin are not received, waste a lot of time. Sad
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:19:12 AM

I also like that, many of which I follow but no coin comes in, I even make a donation as well, but still not in, maybe someone can share tricks tricks participant a good airdrop Huh Huh Huh
Deepseedee

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:27:09 AM

many air drops are liars. just have a patience and keep hunting airdrops and bounties. Your rank is enough to participate in signature camps. i recommend you to join any signature camps to have a more earnings or tokens. just enjoy goodluck
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:34:17 AM

What airdrop you have joined ? SIgnature or what.

Have you check your name on spreadsheet before you start posting for them ? I must check it first then i will start post.
And you should know what airdrop you joined, it must be trusted one.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:34:35 AM

Join airdrops according to their requirements and join them if you are willing to be apart of their campaign. Not all airdrops has value yet but soon after they llisted it on exchanges there will be a value for those.
coindetective

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:41:32 AM

Well, when something s free of charge and given to everyone, it usually s got no value at all. That s why 99% of these airdrops are nothing but scams. Especially now when you can see people get tons of these fake emails asking them to give up their private keys of log in into fake websites to get free coins.

It s simple, whenever you want something for nothing, you end up getting nothing for something.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:43:56 AM

Probably you have joined some scammy airdrops, most of them are doing it in order to get some customers to their airdrops, you should be careful about what kind of projects are you joining too because a lot of them are only in there to waste your time.
unfortunately you can not earn money for free, the only way to earn money is just by working, not by claiming some airdrops, so better to get a job and then try to buy some bitcoins/altcoins or whatever you desire to buy, it is not difficult mate, it is better than wasting your time in those airdrops.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:47:45 AM

hallo friend ..
according to my suggestion,you should check your MAW whether it is correct if when fill the form,,or see the tread airdrop you follow, it is closed or still can be followed,because the participation of airdrop very much, cultivated we must be meticulous in charge form and you must be active to inquire about the development of airdrop through the airdrop manager.Smiley

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
wqwbhmjc

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:50:42 AM

Hello, my friend. Don't believe the air drops. They're cheats. It's all a scam. They may need your registration information. We should take advantage of our time to learn more about virtual money, grasp the latest news, and take advantage of the transaction.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:50:59 AM

Most of the airdrop campaigns are scams. They never give your coins and best thing is to buy some bitcoin and other secure altcoins as along term investment
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:54:46 AM

I also experienced the same thing with you, I have a lot to follow the various kinds of airdrop until now no coins have entered into my wallet.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:07:45 AM

Probably you are not qualified for some reason thats why you did not receive some free coins, Follow carefully instructions if you want to join airdrops and be sure you do it correctly, why others say airdrops are scam? I joined so many airdrops like bitsend, stellar, altcom until now im holding these coins and they are doing great ,very legit.  

Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

I also experienced the same thing with you, I have a lot to follow the various kinds of airdrop until now no coins have entered into my wallet.
Me too, because I'm a newbie here then i always follow and join the airdrops to get a coin but until now i didn't received coins in my wallet. Maybe some of Airdrops is a scam and only a fishing site.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:35 AM

There are plenty of airdrops here in the forum,  most of it are sending airdrops before their icos.  So you should wait,  give them a couple of months.
While waiting for the airdrop,  look for another airdrop.  Everyday,  find an airdrop..  Until you found your self having new coins in your wallet.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:04:14 AM

I think you mis-filled the registration form, or too late to participate in the airdrop. make sure if you have filled in the form always see the spreadsheet, is your name in the participant list.about airdrop, a lot of airdrops appear and it is a means to make money quickly, whether the coins will continue or not, I make sure everyone who makes airdrop just wants to make money quickly. different if airdrop is accompanied by token sale, the possibility for scam is very small. because they are getting funds from investors, and airdrop is not the main way to make money. but in the crypto world, that possibility exists ... we never know
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:08:45 AM

Most airdrop on altcoin section are trash and no value, it's only for a quick cash for the dev. You can check on your wallet at etherscan.io, you can see how many altcoins that you have and you got from the airdrop. etherscan.io/address/(input your address here) and click on View Tokens to see the list of your altcoins.
mjacer

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

Maybe you have missed their requirement.
e.g. you have to follow their accounts in facebook and twitter. Join telegram etc.  If you missed in maybe you have no chance of getting any.  One more thing sometimes they have quota or limit in the application.
Lastly, if you filled up more than once, youll have a less chance of getting the airdrop.
gonza2112

Activity: 63

Spanish Translator

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:15:34 AM

There are a lot of airdrops that have been beneficial, the issue is that most are usually a scam.
It's not that you will lose anything, unless you provide a private key (never do it)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: