Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TerraHash Order Queue and info  (Read 9078 times)
jdape (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 02:53:02 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2013, 05:26:15 PM by jdape

TerraHash Order Queue and Info
- Updated 6/19 9:26PM PST. -

Latest News
June 19th - TerraHash's PayPal account is on hold due to large influx of funds yesterday.

TerraHash
"We will send an email [on June 21st] to let you know whether your order falls within first batch or not, and when can you expect it to be shipped. You can then cancel your order or choose to keep it."

TerraHash
"We believe chips ordered today will be shipped at most a couple weeks after the ones ordered in April, not 2 months."

But their Avalon chip order screenshot shows an order date of May 10th.  What April chip order?  

Timeline
May 10th - TerraHash places order for 10,000 Avalon chips.
May 14th - Cloud Hashing send $80,000 down payment for 10x fully populated DX Larges (6400 chips)*1 to TerraHash.
May 16th -  TerraHash places second 10,000 chip order.
June 4th - Cloud Hashing cancels their 10x DX Large order.
June 5th (approx)  TerraHash moves into their offices and shows pics of some fans and a multimeter.
June 13th - TerraHash show Avalon chip samples and empty Klondike board.
June 14th - TerraHash announces they are going to take preorders on June 18th.  (Probably because they need to give an $80,000 refund to Cloudhashing (see link to article below)
June 18th - Pre-orders open at 9AM PST.
June 19th - Terrahash orders more Avalon chips - they expect this order will ship a couple weeks after their first chip order(s).

http://www.coindesk.com/terrahash-opens-asic-mining-preorders-loses-business/

*1) This assumes the $105,000 quoted order cost in the Coindesk article is because each DX Large is $10,500.

* TerraHash - all unpaid PayPal/Bitcoin order will be cancelled on June 19th.  Bank transfer orders have 2-3 days to go through and save their place in the queue.

* TerraHash - largest order was for two fully populated DX Larges.

* TerraHash opened for pre-orders on June 18th at 9AM PST.  TH said ordering was supposed to be open only to early subscribers for the first 24 hours, but at some point became open to all.

* TH has shown a screenshot of a 10,000 chip order dated May 10th 2013, and says they ordered another 10,000 chips within a few days of the first one (likely between May 14th to May 16th using funds from rcvd from Cloudhashing on May 14th).

List of Orders placed (as reported by individual on this forum)

18860 chips accounted for in 68 orders equals 277 chips per order.  
20,000 chips = First 72 orders paid in full will be fulfilled in the first batch.

TerraHash estimates the second batch will be shipping a couple weeks after the first.

Bank transfer orders have 2-3 days to be received, and therefore save their order number.

TerraHash says that orders will ship according to initial order placement, as long as payment was made within 24-48 hours.   But basically this only applies to wire transfers, allowing 2-3 days for those to go through.

Fork Networking - VPS, Colocation, Dedicated Servers for Bitcoin & Litecoin. Since 1994! www.forked.net
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 03:04:03 PM

fyi, I am fully paid via paypal.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
USMCGrunt0307

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:12:42 PM

Maybe im an idiot (more then likely Cheesy ) but....I thought the K16 boards were 16 chips per board?  If that's the case, I "only" ordered 5 K16s....my order (#481) isn't 320 chips.
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:13:54 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 03:28:15 PM by cad_cdn

updating my order for this chart;
#827 = K64 + K16
paid
Cryptoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:25:12 PM

So I took the data thus far and created a spreadsheet which should fairly accurately predict whether an order will fall in the first 10,000, 20,000 or beyond.  It uses the assumption that all of the missing data/orders follow the same trends as the orders listed (i.e. average chip count, % of cancellations and % of unpaid orders).  It also assumes that if there is no data for paid status that it was paid for and that if there is no data for chip count the order was for the average chip count.  The first column assumes that all unpaid orders will be paid for.  The second assumes that none of the unpaid orders will be paid for.  It is likely somewhere between the two.  If you have any of the missing data/orders please post it here or PM me and I will update the sheet.

Currently the cutoff for the first 10,000 is between order 465 and 475.  The cutoff for the first 20,000 is between order 515 and 540.

Terrahash Order Tracking

jdape,

Please link to this in the OP.  Also note that I've added a few orders based on some PMs I received.
USMCGrunt0307

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:31:17 PM

As order #481....I hope your dead wrong Sad .....or that they fill shipments by order of payments.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:32:17 PM

Updating my Order for this Char:

#937 : 1x K16   (paid)
terrahash

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:34:51 PM

This list is incorrect. For instance, there is no order number 430 in our system. The first order was 434.
gwoplock

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:36:55 PM

FYI, my order was for 16 chips and was paid
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 03:37:29 PM

This list is incorrect. For instance, there is no order number 430 in our system. The first order was 434.

Please respond to all of the allegations that are being thrown around.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
duke1839

Activity: 143
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:38:10 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 03:51:34 PM by duke1839

So I took the data thus far and created a spreadsheet which should fairly accurately predict whether an order will fall in the first 10,000, 20,000 or beyond.  It uses the assumption that all of the missing data/orders follow the same trends as the orders listed (i.e. average chip count, % of cancellations and % of unpaid orders).  It also assumes that if there is no data for paid status that it was paid for and that if there is no data for chip count the order was for the average chip count.  The first column assumes that all unpaid orders will be paid for.  The second assumes that none of the unpaid orders will be paid for.  It is likely somewhere between the two.  If you have any of the missing data/orders please post it here or PM me and I will update the sheet.

Currently the cutoff for the first 10,000 is between order 465 and 475.  The cutoff for the first 20,000 is between order 515 and 540.

Terrahash Order Tracking

jdape,

Please link to this in the OP.  Also note that I've added a few orders based on some PMs I received.

Awesome chart, Cryptoin.  Are you assuming the order numbers went up in increments of 1?

1839REgeNTM2b84byywinp3BjtWdEqw27x
cad_cdn

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:42:29 PM

+1
please.
We appreciate that you commented, but I believe you addressed the wrong issue(s) in response to your order numbering.
- Please address order priority is either paid vs FCFS and unpaid\hold\cancelled
- is there 10k or indeed 20k chips with recent cloudhashing.com cancellation
- some kind of indication of order numbers vs 1st 10k batch or 20k

thx

Cryptoin

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:50:08 PM

Terrahash Order Tracking

jdape,

Please link to this in the OP.  Also note that I've added a few orders based on some PMs I received.

Awesome chart, jdape.  Are you assuming the order numbers went up in increments of 1?

It assumes the orders went up by an increment of 1.  In response to their order numbers not starting at 430 I will contact bargraphics who has claimed this order and confirm.  Regardless of whether his order was 430 or 437 the results will be very similar.
terrahash

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:53:53 PM

+1
please.
We appreciate that you commented, but I believe you addressed the wrong issue(s) in response to your order numbering.
- Please address order priority is either paid vs FCFS and unpaid\hold\cancelled

thx

We will be doing FCFS with orders that have been paid by yesterday. The 2-3 days waiting period is only for the orders paid with Bank Transfer.
We have 20K chips. We will be ordering more today. Avalon will be making chips in bulk. We believe chips ordered today will be shipped at most a couple weeks after the ones ordered in April, not 2 months.
We will send an email day after tomorrow to let you know whether your order falls within first batch or not, and when can you expect it to be shipped. You can then cancel your order or choose to keep it.
terrahash

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:55:53 PM

I'm order # 432 btw not #430 but was confirmed first order when I called them.

Btw Mine is paid

I am sorry. I just checked again. You are correct. 432 is the first order. 434 is the first "paid" order. Your's is marked "unpaid", as you paid with Bank Transfer.
cad_cdn

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:57:23 PM

+1
thank you for clarification!

+1
please.

thx

We will be doing FCFS with orders that have been paid by yesterday. The 2-3 days waiting period is only for the orders paid with Bank Transfer.
We have 20K chips. We will be ordering more today. Avalon will be making chips in bulk. We believe chips ordered today will be shipped at most a couple weeks after the ones ordered in April, not 2 months.
We will send an email day after tomorrow to let you know whether your order falls within first batch or not, and when can you expect it to be shipped. You can then cancel your order or choose to keep it.
massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:57:35 PM

will be watching for that email, thanks th  Smiley
Cryptoin

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:03:51 PM

+1
please.

thx

So everything that was paid for yesterday (with the exception of bank transfers) has locked spot in the que and the unpaid orders will be bumped down in the que?
massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:10:42 PM

All the Bitcoin/PayPal orders that have not been paid fully will be cancelled today. We have been misquoted, that we will wait 6-7 days. We will wait for 2-3 days for the orders marked as "Bank Transfers", for the transfers to come in.
Cryptoin

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:29:15 PM

All the Bitcoin/PayPal orders that have not been paid fully will be cancelled today. We have been misquoted, that we will wait 6-7 days. We will wait for 2-3 days for the orders marked as "Bank Transfers", for the transfers to come in.

Based on this latest update the best case is still the "likley paid chips" column which assumes that all unpaid orders will be cancelled.

In other words the current best case scenario at the moment is orders under 480 will be in the first 10k and orders under 548 will be in the first 20k
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: