Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin To Moon!!  (Read 1037 times)
niisarearning (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

After one month of frustrating altcoin portfolio from past two days my whole portfolio going upward or green signal got more than 20% increase in holding hope the market will recover soon As segwit2x is cancelled.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:33:31 AM

Most of the coins increased about 30% and some of them still do, they should stabilise soon as the Bitcoin price is also increasing.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

Well i think your right but not all of altcoin will increase its price

Only the altcoin with good and promising project.

If bitcoin starts to make a price correction

Then more altcoin will shine.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:03:32 AM

Altcoins has been increasing a lot during this week, maybe this was the Green week for altcoins, haha, just kidding. I had some etherum on my portfolio and it was up by more than 15% so i am very happy with those results, honestly, i never thought that ethereum was going to recover from the last parity hack that it received, but the price was not affected, i dont know why it is still going up and it is upto $330 each ethereum at the moment, the price is so crazy guys.
The same applies to the other altcoins like monero and litecoin, they are up by 10%
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:34:57 AM

It feels really good to see your altcoin go up after many weeks of blood haha  Cheesy

I can finally sleep at night and not think about it too much now. I hope this trend will continue a few weeks

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:04:35 AM

It feels really good to see your altcoin go up after many weeks of blood haha  Cheesy

I can finally sleep at night and not think about it too much now. I hope this trend will continue a few weeks
we can have a good rest now having this movement of alts.with this increase rate i think with in just another week recovery for the losses is indeed.our alts will finally go into settle and trading for them are confidently good if might be better.so lets just pray for another week or two mates for the benefits of us all
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:42:33 AM

Only the altcoin with good and promising project.
No i think for now rise only that altcoins, what will be pumped fastly, its will be popular before coins
After correction bitcoin price rises perspective altcoins, because at the moment all try to buy fast, while price is low

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Scuds31091

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:26:54 AM

If you're looking for a quick double or triple up, take a look at Spectre (XSPEC). It's currently entering the next leg up.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XSPEC_BTC

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:38:27 AM

After one month of frustrating altcoin portfolio from past two days my whole portfolio going upward or green signal got more than 20% increase in holding hope the market will recover soon As segwit2x is cancelled.
As segwit2x is cancelled. This is really good to alt coin. Now alt  coin will rise day by day.  Enjoy the rally. Bitcoin may drop now.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:42:00 AM

Really? But take a look at this link https://bitcoin2x.org/ I just got info from telegram, that this bitcoin2x continue with the fork as planned. Please correct me if i am wrong... Is segwit2x the same as bitcoin2x? i am newbie about 2x thing.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:50:38 AM

some altcoin is on the rise. this is the impact of the user's reaction to segwit2 and quite influential. but all this gives a worry to me as well. is this going to be so or only for a moment?
Rieeir

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:17:58 AM

Alt coins might be on the rise but just have a look what's happening with btc price! Almost 700x roi in just a year! Absolutely incredible!
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:22:47 AM

what coins do you keep? I hodl my eth and a few other coins but did not experience any significant increase
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:27:13 AM

Dear go for Omisego now because its mooning right away who knows maybe its going to moon to $20.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

This is what we all waiting for. Our bags are full of altcoins and in the end we saw a light thanks god we will survive.
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

Does anyone know when next fork is?
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

Cancellation of segwit2x actually became a good news to altcoin holders. I do not think altcoins will go to the moon but at least it will recover from the bad performance in the past months when bitcoin was surging really high. Good thing I bought some promising altcoins when bitcoin was peaking. Now I have some good profit I can sell. There are some rumors circulating that 2x will push through again, not yet confirmed though, so I will sell before the alts start dipping again.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:39:07 AM

Cancellation of segwit2x actually became a good news to altcoin holders. I do not think altcoins will go to the moon but at least it will recover from the bad performance in the past months when bitcoin was surging really high. Good thing I bought some promising altcoins when bitcoin was peaking. Now I have some good profit I can sell. There are some rumors circulating that 2x will push through again, not yet confirmed though, so I will sell before the alts start dipping again.

Good analysis, I also think the altcoin will recover in the next feel weeks, but it will not go too far since there are big total supplies, it is not so easy to go to moon.
elektrohell06

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

if it has been like that will usually recover in a few days, but not all altcoin can recover quickly sometimes there is also still need investors who are treading
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:21:10 AM

How long will this growth take? and what to expect now from bitcoin?
What thoughts are there on this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: