Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit switching miner other then Nicehash and Minergate  (Read 697 times)
coindetective (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:02:31 AM

Hey guys,

I have a few rigs which I use for mining different alts. Recently I ve been quite busy and cannot find enough time to constantly maintain them so I search for set it and forget it solution. I know it s a bit less profitable but I have no other solution ATM. I have used Minergate, not happy with it and I have used Nicehash which is a bit better. Is there anything else in the market which might give me a better mining result with as low as possible fees.

Thx

yerfei

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:54:24 AM

Hey guys,

I have a few rigs which I use for mining different alts. Recently I ve been quite busy and cannot find enough time to constantly maintain them so I search for set it and forget it solution. I know it s a bit less profitable but I have no other solution ATM. I have used Minergate, not happy with it and I have used Nicehash which is a bit better. Is there anything else in the market which might give me a better mining result with as low as possible fees.

Thx

You can try Winminer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004875.0
coindetective (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

Nice, have you used this one? How is it compared to Nicehash in terms of results, fees and payments.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:28:51 AM

Try nemos. You will earn more.

Don't waste time on NH or so.. Get familiar with Nemos (or mining at other pools).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: