Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101095 times)
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:22:10 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:37:42 PM by TeamWinMiner

Guys,
Need your help and feedback.

After months of hard work we think we are ready with our new baby product – WinMiner
WinMiner was built to allow anyone, without knowledge of computers, digital coins or technical background to make a buck from their computer when its idle (90% of the time)
The WinMiner software analyzes each systems and automatically determines which miner to use and which coin to mine and also serves as a pool in order to maximize the return. It also makes it real easy to receive the payment – getting Bitcoins is of course offered but also getting iTunes gift cards, PayPal and soon pre-paid cards

So the idea was to make it simple, efficient and good for anyone – from a kid and his PC to a guy running a farm
All we ask is that you give it a try and let us know what you think and how we can do better.

Windows Downloads: Setup | Portable
Linux (test version) Download: contact support@winminer.com

WinMiner website: https://www.winminer.com
Telegram channel: https://t.me/teamwinminer
Facebook channel: https://www.facebook.com/WinMiner/
Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/TeamWinMiner
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/winminer/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFiKPC3zsi0fzk8Hq5rynCQ/
Medium: https://medium.com/@teamwinminer
Steemit: https://steemit.com/@teamwinminer

Please be gentle  Wink

And, special thanks to Claymore and EWBF for allowing us to use their miners and to the great communities supporting the open source miners Sgminer, Ccminer, Genoil, Cgminer for making such great miners available to all.

WinMiner Team

MAIN FEATURES
- Mining multi coins (ETH, ETC, ZEC, VTC, XMR, XVG, ZCL, EXP, UBQ, GRS, HUSH, DCR, MUSIC, DGB, ZEN, SIB, SUMO, ETN, BTCZ, BTG, PIRL, ELLA, HAL, CRC, VIVO, GBX, RVN, RYO, LOKI, ETP, AION, AKA, CLO, TUBE, AEON, ETHO, ZEL, GRFT)
- Control which coins to mine
- Using leading miners - including Claymore, EWBF and cgminer
- Miners always being updated automatically to the latest version
- Visibility and control - miners and coins being used/mined
- Auto-benchmark - WinMiner tests and decides in real time to switch to the most profitable coin based on real time pricing, difficulty and machine performance
- Three operation modes - only mine when computer is idle, manual control, mining farm mode
- Show miner window option
- Automatic driver installation
- Support different cards configuration (CPU, NVIDIA, AMD)
- Reporting (on WinMiner website)
- Multi withdraw options - BitcoinCash (BCH), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), litecoin (LTC), PayPal, Payeer, Cryptopia, Coinbase, Steam Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Cards and iTunes Gift Cards (more coming...)

FEES
WinMiner charges 3%, other fees e.g. miner fees exchange fees payment method fees, if exist, are not included.

======================

VERSION HISTORY

v1.126a
  • Added a new Miner (lolMiner) for BTG which is “equihash 144-5”
  • Added support for “config.override.json” for easy deployment of large number of computers allowing a different computername for each system
  • Display for low earning rate to show 3 digits after the dot for more accurate indication

v1.124a
  • This is the first update that does not auto-update (for those who chose the manual (delayed) update mode)
  • New WinMiner software GUI
  • Added miner (ETN, XMR) for Windows 32 bit systems
  • Bug fixes

v1.122a
  • Following requests for a heads up on WinMiner updates, we have added a Manual update mode - which provides a delay, of usually 24 hours, from the moment an update is released until the auto update kicks in and updates WinMiner. This time delay allows users who wish to manually update their system to do so themselves.

v1.119a
  • Implemented changes to support upcoming Cryptonight hard forks for Monero and Sumokoin
  • Integrated XMR-stak (formerly on WinMiner for CPU only) to support both CPU AND GPU mining, for both AMD and nVidia, for cryptonight, Cryptonight Heavy and Cryptonight V7
  • Updated Cast-XMR to latest version to support upcoming hard fork (Cryptonight and Cryptonight V7)
  • Updated Claymore CryptoNote CPU to the latest version
  • Claymore latest GPU version integration completed and will kick in with the first block

v1.115a
  • New added miner software:
  • - Claymore Neoscrypt for AMD
  • - ZMminer for Equihash
  • Added Temp, Fan, Watt support for rigs with over 6 AMD GPUs
  • Fixes for user reported bugs
  • Fixed machine "idle" issue reported by some users
  • Fixed "forget" issue reported by some users
  • Auto countdown and window close for all system messages

v1.111a
  • Added mkxminer, supporting lyra2v2 for AMDs
  • New benchmark algorithm (gen. II) - for greater profits and less benchmark time:
  • - Improved crowd wisdom data use and reduced need for benchmark checks
  • - Much quicker resolution to the best coin to mine for every specific machine
  • - No more need for benchmark session once every 24hrs

v1.104a - v1.109a
  • Added CastXMR miner for high-end AMD cards
  • Settings reset error fixed
  • Dashboard performance improvements for accounts with over 100 machines

v1.104a
  • Fixed GPU identification mixup - now the performance is shown next to the correct GPU
  • Added GPU metric info: Fan speed, Temp, and power consumption (Watt)
  • Live dashboard updated with the above features
  • Social media links

v1.88a - v1.99a
  • Ethminer  0.12 for cuda added
  • Multi GPU rigs - alert and auto fix for virtual memory settings - for improved stability
  • Bug and stability fixes

v1.87a
  • AMD Vega - Cryptonote v10.2
  • Bug fixes

v1.86a
  • Extra Command Line user customization - Phase 3
  • Added LiteCoin (LTC) to payment options
  • Added a high fee BTC withdrawal option - for fast confirmation

v1.85a
  • Extra Command Line user customization - Phase 2

v1.84a
  • Extra Command Line user customization - Phase 1

v1.83a
  • 2 Factor Authentication added for greater protection of users' funds

v1.80a / v1.82a
  • Bug fixes

v1.79a
  • Greater optimization for mixed rigs – run one algo/miner/coin for AMD cards and a different one for Nvidia cards on the same rig
  • Crowd wisdom – New and updated benchmark data based on performance achieved by other users with similar hardware
  • Target profit data shown at the start and throughout the benchmarking process  
  • Housekeeping features:
  • - Full screen detection in automatic mode – mining will not start in full screen state
  • - Option to remove count-down window
  • - Debug log does not required re-run

v1.78a
  • Bug fixes - reported UI issue

v1.77a
  • Bug fixes - (including reported bugs - dual CPU, Live dashboard connection, benchmarking, idle mode, etc.)

v1.76a
  • XMR-STAK for CPU added (currently only to users who opted-in for experimental versions)

v1.75a
  • Bug fixes - mainly fixes for the reported issues with the new online dashboard.
  • Boosted Skunk (SIGT) performance for high end GPUs - on top of the previous boost of yesterday

v1.74a
  • New online dashboard - real time data (hash and profit) per machine per GPU per CPU

v1.73a
  • Added Signatum coin
  • Added machines filter in the statistics page

v1.72a
  • Fixed Windows Defender dialog bug
  • Auto detect running in non Admin Mode and prompt switch to Admin mode with a click
  • Portable version - update mechanism fixed

v1.71a
  • New message system improvements
  • Remember last window position (including for multi screen)
  • Added checkbox for start in minimized
  • Portable version released - download here
  • New withdrawal coin - Ethereum

v1.70a
  • Fixed support for DMD coin
  • Added error notifications on main screen
  • Bug fixes

v1.66a
  • Added Express benchmarking (see here)
  • Added option to turn off a specific miner
  • Fixed Wrong hash rate display for Nvidia cards
  • Fixed Nvidia cards looping benchmark

v1.64a
  • Fixed bug - long AppData folder path not supported

v1.63a
  • Fixed bug - miners can't run when user name contains spaces

v1.62a
  • Fixed the password strength error
  • Fixed the benchmarking error – it seems to be related to non-English OS languages

v1.60a
  • Fixed network error handling on login
  • Balance update set to every 5mins
  • Fixed installer bug

v1.51a
  • First Alpha release

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:26:10 PM

"That’s a great question. We can transfer to your PayPal account. iTunes or Aliexpress gift cards are another great way. Bank account transfers are possible as well. Transfer fees and cost will be borne by the user." this is very dodgy, why would a crypto mining community want their pc to mine gift cards. also the download link is a setup.exe file. which on its own just looks strange. id stay far away

TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

"That’s a great question. We can transfer to your PayPal account. iTunes or Aliexpress gift cards are another great way. Bank account transfers are possible as well. Transfer fees and cost will be borne by the user." this is very dodgy, why would a crypto mining community want their pc to mine gift cards. also the download link is a setup.exe file. which on its own just looks strange. id stay far away

Thanks for being the first to comment and for your time looking at it Smiley
There are two things we are trying to accomplish here:
(1) An easy and accessible tool for everyone to use - so anyone can use this and enjoy it. So while crypto mining community as you say will prefer getting coins (which is an option) an everyday guy from Idaho (no offense  to anyone living there :-) ) who does not know how to handle coins may want cash or gift cards - we want to make all options available.
(2) Optimizing the mining - our app will test which coin is the right coin to mine at any moment for a specific computer and will switch to the most profitable one. We think its cool and may interest crypto mining community members as well.
With regard to your comment on Setup.exe - this is the way we write code that can be easily installed by anyone , and have done so for many years for many users to enjoy. If the community think that we should offer this in the form of zip file we will gladly do it.
We worked on this product for several months giving it our best. We come in peace. Give us a chance  Smiley

halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:17:32 PM

yo is it possible to add monero and eth withdraw or webmoney too i kinda love the idea but paypal doesn't support every country.
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:30:36 PM

yo is it possible to add monero and eth withdraw or webmoney too i kinda love the idea but paypal doesn't support every country.

Thank you!
We will definitely add this to our list.
trashback

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:31:13 PM

3% fee

Bye
akuci

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:33:29 PM

3% fee

Bye
Your miner takes 2%, and your pool 1%, so it's 3% anyways.
halker2010

Activity: 532

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:04:09 PM

problem with gpu selection when i unselect a gpu it just uses it anyways and mining info is the same for all nvidia gpus it does't change.

like this
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:42:02 AM

I'm having the nvidia 2MH/s problem.

windows 10, completely updated
latest drivers
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:18:55 AM

problem with gpu selection when i unselect a gpu it just uses it anyways and mining info is the same for all nvidia gpus it does't change.

We are aware of this matter and working on enabling better control per GPU.
On the technical side - this should be a no brainer if there was a clear identification and methodology for identifying the different GPUs by the miners that we could plug into. We believe this is something being dealt with by the Miners teams.

See Claymore latest update:
Latest version is v9.6:
- new GPU sorting method for AMD cards. Now GPUs are sorted by physical bus index...

It is easier to fix when one GPU is AMD and the other NVidia, but more complex for multiple identical cards.
Anyway we are working on this and will update when this capability is enabled.
Thanks.
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:33:11 AM

I'm having the nvidia 2MH/s problem.

windows 10, completely updated
latest drivers

Thanks for the feedback.

This is more likely a driver/system issue - See the following Reddit thread.
Try downloading Windows creators update

We will be adding a prompt in the software to assist others who may encounter this as well.

Let us know if the matter is resolved.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:17:22 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 12:27:27 PM by BitBustah

Email validation link is not working for me.

The link in the email is timing out. After waiting a few mins I got the message "Invalid token!".

I just wanted to see how much Winminer can earn me compared to NiceHash. I see you only pay in PayPal or gift cards... and that's nothing for me. I'll stick with NH for now.
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:35:15 PM

@TeamWinMiner Please clarify the fees involved using your product and add fees to your initial announcement post please. Besides, when we use BTC option, how does mined coins exchanged? Are they sold using ask price? Or any queue available to sell it while it reaches maximum for a certain waiting period?

Assuming we mine Hush because miner thinks it is the best coin, but it can be pump-dump coin and when hitting exchange it could be sold while its price is not that high.

What do you think about this?
belmax

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:31:40 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 07:23:43 PM by belmax

At first glance, it looks good! Do you want to become a better WTM+Nicehash? )))

Hикyя нe пoнял, чтo тaкoe IDENA?   Oтличнo!
 Знaчит Лaмбa бyдeт тoлькo y мeня!
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

The link in the email is timing out. After waiting a few mins I got the message "Invalid token!".
Thanks for pointing that out. We believe we traced down the bug and fixed it. Let us know if you still have issues.

I just wanted to see how much Winminer can earn me compared to NiceHash. I see you only pay in PayPal or gift cards... and that's nothing for me. I'll stick with NH for now.
Our vision involves reaching wide audiences both pros and novices. At this stage we have enabled Paypal, Gift cards and Bitcoins (and more are coming Smiley). You are welcome to use our Bitcoin payment method if this is the one you prefer.
BitBustah

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:51:00 PM

Thanks for pointing that out. We believe we traced down the bug and fixed it. Let us know if you still have issues.

Our vision involves reaching wide audiences both pros and novices. At this stage we have enabled Paypal, Gift cards and Bitcoins (and more are coming Smiley). You are welcome to use our Bitcoin payment method if this is the one you prefer.

Oh I did not know you are paying in btc. I will try your service again.
BitBustah

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:58:17 PM

When I try to validate I always get the message that my password is weak. Even when it's strong, your site says it's week.

Also, why must Windows Defender be disabled while NiceHash can run/install/start perfectly without?
BitBustah

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:08:15 PM

After I disabled Defender I click the start button and nothing happens. As for now I'm done with WinMiner. I'll give it another try when you're in beta.
Foss

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

Portable please!

BTC: 147kwy3LndX6jkwGC3mU9j6rZMWU8g1Amd
DASH: XhR4V6ChnQp7LDWhpArwBMXARxU5LGiq8a
ETH: 0xe4b10dff72b58a363a3c8b70e21cfb236e2697c9
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:42:20 PM

When I try to validate I always get the message that my password is weak. Even when it's strong, your site says it's week.

Also, why must Windows Defender be disabled while NiceHash can run/install/start perfectly without?

Thanks for the feedback.

You have raised a couple of points:
1. Weak password – for security reasons we chose to require passwords which contain lower case upper case numeric and special (!@# etc.) – this requirement is shown on the page where a user is required to choose a password for the first time. Following your comment we will change the text in the dialog that comes up when a password does not meet the criteria – instead of referencing “weak password” we will reference “password does not meet the criteria” and mention the criteria again.
2. Windows Defender – two points:
    a. No need for disabling – We prompt our users to exclude the WinMiner folder on Windows Defender (Not to disable Windows Defender altogether).
    b. Best miners -  We want WinMiner to deliver the best profits to our users. To accomplish this we work with the best miner softwares available. Unfortunately some of the best miners (e.g. Claymore) are restricted by Windows Defender, and without them you will simply make less money…so it’s your call whether to exclude or not.
3. Start button – If you could use the bug reporting mechanism (see below) it will help us figure out what went wrong.
4. Bug reporting - We have built a mechanism in WinMiner that makes it real easy for users to report bugs and for us to get all the info we need to fix and get back to the user. Simply click on the Help drop down menu at the top right corner of the WinMiner screen, choose “send error report” and make sure the “Send log files” box is checked. Please write your email address and any comment you want in the window and voila – we get the info and can deal with it right away.

Hope this helps and clarifies.

Thanks again

Team WinMiner
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: