Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will continue to be popular and will grow among the people. may be some alternative payment in use other than fiat money. no one can guess that. but if you see the development of bitcoin from year to year is very significant and very expensive. it is possible that bitcoin around the world will use bitcoin as future transaction so that we can transact between countries. I am always optimistic bitcoin will replace fiat money

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

No one can predict and notice the future of a one thing. We can just based on what's the status it is presenting to us by now. Everything happens for a reason, we cannot tell if it will be grew or disappeared.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:22:29 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Yes this is true, but it's rather difficult for believing that government's will allow complete freedom to use Bitcoin. Government's maintain a monopoly over cash, they know that there is power and demand for for their country's currency. So to protect their currency they might not completely agree for using bitcoin, it's already very secure it's just thats people who need to be more knowledgeable about it.
On one side it seems rather apparent and obvious that bitcoin will have brilliant future as most of the people are busy like bees in this regard. On the other side there is pessimism in case government does not agree to allow bitcoins if government creates obstacles and hindrances a lot of people will suffer through this catastrophe it will be an undesirable really for the people.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:57:43 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Yes this is true, but it's rather difficult for believing that government's will allow complete freedom to use Bitcoin. Government's maintain a monopoly over cash, they know that there is power and demand for for their country's currency. So to protect their currency they might not completely agree for using bitcoin, it's already very secure it's just thats people who need to be more knowledgeable about it.
On one side it seems rather apparent and obvious that bitcoin will have brilliant future as most of the people are busy like bees in this regard. On the other side there is pessimism in case government does not agree to allow bitcoins if government creates obstacles and hindrances a lot of people will suffer through this catastrophe it will be an undesirable really for the people.
Well i agree on that.the atmospher of bitcoin today today is really good it is really full of earnings and it seems like its getting popular now adays and it is really a big help to simple people arround the world .All i can say about bitcoin in the future or maybe this comming years ahead i beleieve that its future will be more amazing than today because it is seems almost getting popular everywhere and it is really mpre interesting because its unstable or maybe a good price rate that can conquer the world to show sense on using it ,amazing.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

what is the future of bitcoin for me? it was a successful in life because many people user of the bitcoin many of them life change Only one what I can say all people become successful in the future because on bitcoin.

Wade_Oasis

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

If you will notice, bitcoin is blooming right now that it has already reached the top level of awareness. Nowadays, you can now purchased it via ATMs, in online exchanges and post offices in some countries. In the future, bitcoin will become as your own bank and serves as a digital payment system.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:08:59 AM

Oh its actually a good speculation for bitcoin. The vision is all about how successful bitcoin will be in the future. And if this all happen I'm glad that I already been part of this community. Cryptocurrency was real sense of investment, because it is easy to access and bring a real good profit for every users.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

what is the future of bitcoin for me? it was a successful in life because many people user of the bitcoin many of them life change Only one what I can say all people become successful in the future because on bitcoin.

Bitcoin gives us a brighter future, a comfortable life. It is important also to give something in return to bitcoin, by giving our full support and keeping it alive. If bitcoin become successful and still alive for a long time, automatically we all can gain benefits from this. Though  we really don't know long, but we just hoping for its continuously giving us a rewards for everything that we have done to bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:28:15 AM

I hope what you're saying is right, of course all of us wants bitcoin to have a bright future and it is what exactly is happening to bitcoin right now but ofcourse no one knows what's  gonna happen next so just don't be too carried away.

BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

It seems to me that the future of bitcoin is not yet defined. A lot depends on us all. We make from bitcoin what they want. It's not always going to benefit bitcoin, and often contrary to the interests of other users but nothing can be done. It seems to me that among miners, core developers and users there is no dialogue. It's bad for everyone.
I may agree with you in some points; Yes bitcoin has a brightful near future but this is only for short terms. There still a list of problems that need to be solved. I can just mention the blockchain size which augmente to more than 100 GB (200gb for ethereum) so the use can't be that popular. Also the decimals problem with the high growth of price so bitcoin won't be for small transactions. There still a lot of talk about bitcoin to be fully established. Bitcoin is still in Beta version. Do your searches.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:10:29 AM

We all agree with you that the future of Bitcoin is very bright. For sure in future lot of practical issues can be solved do to the requirement of bitcoin users. For companies it is difficult pay in bitcoin due to the inflation ras of bitcoin which the cant fix constantly. I don't know how it is going to resolve. Bitcoin is not a one country coin or currency to decide it. It is globally accessible to all so technology development may help in future to grow much more then now.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:22:36 AM

I hope what you're saying is right, of course all of us wants bitcoin to have a bright future and it is what exactly is happening to bitcoin right now but ofcourse no one knows what's  gonna happen next so just don't be too carried away.

Bright future? I don't think so, bitcoin network having a bug out of the SegWit2x is not a bright, not at all.

I think bitcoin will be having a great future if the "politics" that is surrounding bitcoin become one and unite for the better good of bitcoin, I think it will be having a bright future brighter than a bright future.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

Talk to an economists - they will say that bitcoin is fraud and nothing but a bunch of ponzi, scam and everything else.
Talk to an investor - will say that bitcoin is the future currency.
Bitcoin's future is totally great, it is dominating now and keeps on the trend because of it's quick price movement.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

Same with my situations , many people in my places are really admired me when i have much knowledges about Bitcoins and they don't. They keep thinking that i'm really fucking rich because the price of Bitcoin is raising day by day.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:34:52 AM

One thing i can assure Bitcoin will help increase home based job. therefore increasing time for family, then this start a domino effect toward a better life.
If the goverment look at it this way it will be more accepted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:37:10 AM

Yes, bitcoin has a bright future, but I don’t know if that future will still be bright after the whole 21 million bitcoins has been mined. There will be nothing to mine again, and it’s likely that Bitcoin might end up being no more, but not really, they might just replace it with another coin and transfer every funds to the new Blockchain.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

Logically, you have those four good points and that is really be the future of bitcoin even though at number 4 many will never agree but it is really needed when things get worst in the scamming issues that might ruined the cryptocurrency and can affect the bitcoin community. It is the reality we should accept that we can’t hold a secured and safe investment out of it without the help of the authorities. Those that mostly oppose on this are the one doing or benefitting from the illegal things and afraid of jail time.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

Right now bitcoin is really promising. All 3 points are very good but I doubt the 4th one. Most of the government are corrupt.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:58:12 PM

I can only say that bitcoin in the future will be a BOOM!!!!!. I mean it will be more popular than now and the price maybe will be much higher than now. In the next years, more and more investors will be invest their money in bitcoin and the price will rise.
There is no doubt in this that the future of the bitcoin is as bright as the full moon in the darkest night. Bitcoin is the only digital currency that is widely accepted by people and even now is used internationally. People are using it more often for international transactions then making them through banks. There is no involvement of third party which means there is full privacy. The future is indeed BOOM.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:36:00 PM

I do think that in future bitcoins would be accepted globally and mostly everywhere as it is gaining popularity.Japan has supported bitcoins a lot and there bitcoins are widely accept and with time i think mostly every country would do the same with bitcoins.And it's prices would definitely keep on increasing with time as more and more people would start investing on bitcoins.

I agree with your statement bro. We will just hope that bitcoin will really become popular worldwide in the future because if that would happen it could be easier for us to earn more bitcoin and a lot of people will benefit from this. We already started to benefit here in bitcoin and I hope that someday those people who are really in need of extra income will also find the good benefits of earning bitcoin.
If we look at the past graph of the market price as well as reputation of bitcoin, then we’ll get to know this thing that both the things have been increased tremendously. I am very much positive that bitcoin holds a very bright future.

The way bitcoin is making its name in the international market is a proof of this thing that bitcoin is going to make a very good name in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: