Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4352 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

Bitcoin has a greater future ahead and that can be confirmed from the its current significant increase in value more than  $5,000 in just one day although it has drop a little down to around  $15,500 lately With the hope that it will hit $20,000 before end of December this year.
Its truly unexpected growth rate of bitcoin will totally shock the entire bitcoin community. But, I'm not pretty sure that it will continue rising until $15k before the year end. The amazing trend of bitcoin will surely encourage us to invest and be a part of this community. Not exactly that we should put a lot of money for this, just only invest that you can only afford to loss and it won't give you headache when that happen.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:26:11 AM

In future it will be accepted on many online marketplaces and services. More BTC ATM machines will appear. It will be easily converted to fiat money.

True that, it has a point.
Also more countries would accept cryptocurrency I believe.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:42:41 AM

The future of bitcoin is obviously very good. I believe that bitcoin will become very popular in the future that even young people who are not so interested about it before will decide to invest and try earning bitcoin. It is really good to know that we have this opportunity earlier than others and it is also good that we never refused in this kind of opportunity be a use this is one of the easiest way to make our dreams come true.
I am personally excited for the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. I'm actually optimistic about Bitcoin in the long term. User growth will continually increasing. The volatility of the cryptocurrency is still fairly high i guess. But in general, bitcoin looks good in the future.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:12:30 PM

Well in my opinion, bitcoin has a very good future ahead of it. I believe , based on my experience, that bitcoin will have a steady ( but not so steady because of the fluctuation) increase. I also think that in the future many companies adapt bitcoin and accept it as a payment. In the future it may also attract more investors. bitcoin may also gain more popularity.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

The future of bitcoin become more successful in coming years..more people now are becoming interested in this forum ..bitcoin became more fruitfully develop in the country Smiley

Well thats true, and look at the Bitcoin's price today, this is very expensive , I should have hold some before for me to get enough profit today, and I think bitcoin will be use by most of the establishments since this is very helpful in your enterprise's growth.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

As we can see for now, bitcoin has a great future. The price of bitcoin is significantly high and it is very hard to earn for now because of its high price. Bitcoin is useful for those who uses it because they can gain profit from using this and learning about cryptocurrency will be very useful in the future.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:22:28 PM

The future of bitcoin in my opinion its already use for payments in all stores nationwide or any online transactions, and the price is still increasing so its possible most of people already convince and invest in bitcoin. So bitcoin future it would legalized in all country. We believe that in the future bitcoin was become most popular in all currency and the become strongest. We believe bitcoin become a successful and the price is become stable and it gives good profits to the investors.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:43:19 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin has a good future with us because at the end of some years everyone know it and they will be use it too so much.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:55:06 PM

In future it will be accepted on many online marketplaces and services. More BTC ATM machines will appear. It will be easily converted to fiat money.
Even now it is acceptable in a lot of big malls and markets in my city and this is the reason why the bitcoin price is still increasing and a lot of people are using bitcoin and buying more and more for the future as well. I am very hopeful as the growth of bitcoin is increasing it will be legal worldwide in near future and at this moment we can hope the future of bitcoin is very bright.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

Even now it is acceptable in a lot of big malls and markets in my city and this is the reason why the bitcoin price is still increasing and a lot of people are using bitcoin and buying more and more for the future as well. I am very hopeful as the growth of bitcoin is increasing it will be legal worldwide in near future and at this moment we can hope the future of bitcoin is very bright.
based on what you said, I understand that you do not see Bitcoin as a means of payment, because your desire is to change Bitcoin to Fiat using an ATM. Actually, with respect to Bitcoin I also have such thoughts, but I do not think that the banking system can reconcile with such competitor Fiat as Bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:07:13 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Are you sure of these affirmations? It seems to me that the bitcoin has been surpassed by its success, so I do not see that in the near future it will be more convenient to carry out our daily economic transactions, taking into account the large number of altcoins that satisfy with great efficiency many of the current limitations of bitcoin. I think that in the future bitcoin will have been largely overtaken by more advanced technologies, but it will still have a great value as a store of value.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:13:04 PM

Lots of people who are highly actif in the cryptocurrencies field say that bitcoin hasn't even reached 10% of his true potential and that even tho it's current value seems crazy for some , it doesn't represent what bitcoin really can achieve and they say that people should carry on investing in it even with the current price because profit is a guaranteed thing !
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:27:02 PM

The future of bitcoin depend on bitcoin by itself. If it is able to maintain its position and demand then its future is brighter than anyone can ever imagine, keeping in mind its present its current situation, I think that it can gain more popularity and demand over time and can be the best currency ever. It may jump to the daily life of people in future and it does so then I think bitcoin is unstoppable then.
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:28:56 PM

Bitcoin has worthy future,It is going popular in all field related individuals and mainly exited to invest in Bitcoin but due to their lack of knowledge regarding bitcoin it is in process,so slowly and gradually majority will expert in it and as an investor will enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:54:00 PM

The future of bitcoin is not clear at all, because there are many theories that propose some totally different predictions, starting with the one which said that bitcoin will increase again and again in an incredible way until its death by a zero dollar value. Also, there is another one who says that Bitcoin has not shown anything of its potential and that the good is still coming. And finally, the stantard and the most logical theory that predicts that nothing will change and bitcoin will continue its progression permanetely.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:55 PM

True that, it has a point.
Also more countries would accept cryptocurrency I believe.
Yes it is sure that in the coming future more and more countries will have accepted this currency as a legal currency for their states. In that time the demand and the buy rate will be increased much higher and The investors who have invested now will be the world millionaire people of the world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:50:55 PM

Bitcoin has worthy future,It is going popular in all field related individuals and mainly exited to invest in Bitcoin but due to their lack of knowledge regarding bitcoin it is in process,so slowly and gradually majority will expert in it and as an investor will enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin.
It's now popular and it's popularity will be growing, there are now leading companies that starting to get with bitcoin. And this is one of the reason why many people that are starting to give their interest to bitcoin, having some funds that are allocated only for buying bitcoin. With this holiday seasons most of their bonus are even into crypto budget now. Future of bitcoin is great, this is the future of money.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:53:20 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

It can be said that the future of BTC in the next 10 years will change a lot compared to the present. Over the next 10 years, I expect that BTC will become more popular nowadays, accepted by many countries by BTC. In addition, services such as restaurants, hotels, shopping centers will allow payment by BTC in addition to available forms of payment. And I find payment by BTC very convenient, just have the address of the wallet will be paid, very fast and secure than the current payment method.  Cool

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:16:35 AM

I think the future of Bitcoin as well as other crypto needs to be improved so that it can become more popular in countries around the world. At the present time, BTC transactions require a computer or a telephone, with ordinary people it will be very difficult for them because they need to perform many steps to pay. In the future, I hope it will be simpler so that everyone can easily pay for the BTC, thereby promoting BTC to develop and spread around the world.  Grin

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:48:53 AM

Hopefully it would still exist and be a part of our daily activities for a long time. The incredible fast growing of bitcoin price in the market will surely recognized by many investors worldwide and even thinking of shifting into cryptocurrency. It is not unusual to happen because it is really very attractive price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: