Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:51:40 PM

The future of Bitcoin and other digital currencied are major adoption that will lead to a new age in transaction and overall market. This will bring a faster, secure and better experience.
Almost each individual attached with bitcoins can tell about the bright future of bitcoins. Bitcoins truely bring a new revolution to the world making transactions much more easier. I don't think majority of peoples have adopted bitcoins but surely they will do in the future.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:21:34 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Agree, more investors will invest in bitcoin also and many people will familiar with bitcoin.
Value bitcoin more increase again in the future, but I think more stable the value.

Well we can't really say what will happen to bitcoin years from now, the only thing that i can see is bitcoin will become more successful in the coming years, people are now showing some interest with this so i can see the result of success in the future by this.

I agree with that,we can't say it as of now what will happen in the future.but one thing for sure.everyone or every people that already use this kind of currency and known all kinds of cycle in bitcoin are give us the good profits in the future.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:59:29 PM

The future of bitcoin is unpredictable but for the things that is going on bitcoin then we can say that the future of bitcoin is really good because if you will believe in bitcoin and continue to support it for long term then you can witness and see the great future of bitcoin that is really doing great.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

Obviously,what fascinates many people is not what Bitcoin is today. Instead, the future possibilities of Bitcoin are seriously validating the idea of crypto-currencies eventually coming into the mainstream, alongside fiat currencies. In my opinion, though the future of bitcoin is unpredictable but If what i believed to be the Bitcoin bright future comes to pass, the governments of the world and their associated financial institutions will have no choice but to create, support and circulate crypto-currency, such as Bitcoin, as legal currency alternatives at some point in the future.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:22:32 PM

The future of bitcoin is unpredictable but for the things that is going on bitcoin then we can say that the future of bitcoin is really good because if you will believe in bitcoin and continue to support it for long term then you can witness and see the great future of bitcoin that is really doing great.
That's true no one can exactly tell the future of bitcoin but base upon its chart, it is really capable of doing something more. Bitcoin has already proven to its users for the past few years what it can do, how strong it is as a cryptocurrency and the big profit you can earn from it. Bitcoin has a bright future ahead of it, this is just the start of what it can do.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:15:10 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Agree, more investors will invest in bitcoin also and many people will familiar with bitcoin.
Value bitcoin more increase again in the future, but I think more stable the value.

Well we can't really say what will happen to bitcoin years from now, the only thing that i can see is bitcoin will become more successful in the coming years, people are now showing some interest with this so i can see the result of success in the future by this.

I agree with that,we can't say it as of now what will happen in the future.but one thing for sure.everyone or every people that already use this kind of currency and known all kinds of cycle in bitcoin are give us the good profits in the future.
No doubt bitcoin can give us bright future and we will save a lot of money with the help of bitcoin. So the future of bitcoin is very bright and I am sure in the future bitcoin will be use as regular currency as well. Price is also high and it is still increasing so in future people who are investing in bitcoin and holding it for the long time will be happy I am sure bitcoin is having a very bright future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

First of all i think a lot of people now trust Bitcoin more. Plus most of us know that in the long run Bitcoin's future will be better. The most important thing here is to gain people's trust. Then Bitcoin's future will be much better. I mean, why not?
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

First of all i think a lot of people now trust Bitcoin more. Plus most of us know that in the long run Bitcoin's future will be better. The most important thing here is to gain people's trust. Then Bitcoin's future will be much better. I mean, why not?
then that Bitcoin will replace paper money, this is unambiguous. But I can not yet realize that Bitcoin can give an opportunity to use yourself with a plastic card, such as a bank credit card.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

I hoped that bitcoin would be the main cryptocurrency...but now I understand that it was created as a training version...I think that it still has a couple of years left

Bitcoin is already a main cryptocurrency and all this will be very beneficial in coming days because bitcoin has cleared all the obstacle in its way and now it has become unstoppable and millions of people are giving strength to the bitcoin and this thing is showing the future scope of bitcoin that will be brighter than now, and mate it will stay forever because people want it and all this is humanity here need bitcoin eagerly.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

Now Many had started to believe bitcoin and earn bitcoin from the trading. The bitcoin is now moving to upper end.If the price reaches 20,000$ even many start to inverse in bitcoin. Soon bitcoin will replace the dollar and then it will replace the entire currency system
Bitcoin is better to inverse for future.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:19:01 AM

There are considerations of your explanation, whether later bicoin to be used in payment transactions, because we know now cryptocurrency is not just bitcoin alone. many others cryptptocurrency with the same technology can be a rival for bitcoin. but it all depends on society, which cryptocucrrency   will be globally  used.
The future of bitcoin is very brighter and the reason behind it is that now a big investor have started investing in bitcoin due to which the rate of bitcoin is increasing with a fast rate and more and more people are taking interest in bitcoin.
wya12345

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:52:02 AM

It will be on the main stage of financial industry sooner or later. And It will have more restrictions.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:59:37 AM

No one knows about the future of bitcoin, no one knows what will happen for the next few years maybe it will go down or  it will continues to rise.

Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:07:07 AM

No one knows about the future of bitcoin, no one knows what will happen for the next few years maybe it will go down or  it will continues to rise.
You are right. Nobody knows what will happen in just 1 minute later.
People only provide an opinion, in my opinion, popularity of bitcoin will grow and bitcoin become the greatest alternative currency beside of paper money.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:15:10 AM

slowly the world's banks will receive bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities.
More and more companies will pay their freelancers using digital currency.
and perhaps, thousands of digital currency companies will be created and will go public.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:56:45 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 08:01:30 AM by zhea

I hope so that bitcoin is very successful in the future and this will really gives big opportunity to the users to earn and improve their way of living. That the price will continue growing so that bitcoin users will also benefit the increase. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency ever so brighter future really awaits to those who are in this crypto world.
Happy Miner

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

I doubt that in the next few years bitcoin will become a full-fledged means of payment in most countries of the world. Big volatility and technical problems with transactions so far do not allow this. Bitcoin will be used for investment and speculation.
eekkaa

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

if viewed from travel and technology owned bitcoin, the future of bitcoin will be very good and very expensive because all will be all digital and transactions that want is transparent or open there is nothing to hide.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:56:27 AM

No one holds a crystal stone about this. But if in my opinion, the future of crypto money is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is already known before the other crypto. So, the future of Bitcoin is the future of the digital economy.
Willeampere

Activity: 462

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

Those who are deciding on the future of Bitcoin have a great responsibility, because the people responsible for division and forcing shape the future of Bitcoin. This is a very sad situation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: