Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:21:35 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Agree, more investors will invest in bitcoin also and many people will familiar with bitcoin.
Value bitcoin more increase again in the future, but I think more stable the value.
I also think that many investors will invest in bitcoin and it will totally spread in the world. Furthermore, even though there is no one can predict what would be happen in bitcoin in the future I still believe that it has a bright future and it will be good enough in our future.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

And of course it would be still very helpful the individual economy because the opportunity to earn more incomes / money would be more open widely.
Besides that.. I think there are would likely be more law precedents set in the next few years around the digital currency. The further law developments about crypto currency in the next few years are likely to occuring, both for the good or also bad of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

sheiv

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

No one can predict how Bitcoin runs in the future, but for the past years many of us knows that Bitcoin is continue increasing and i think maybe next year it will go up to 1Million.
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:21:33 AM

perhaps in my opinion, the future of bitcoin is as a help of people to be easy to run an ico and other, and the future of bitcoin to build a large project

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:27:34 PM

Those who are deciding on the future of Bitcoin have a great responsibility, because the people responsible for division and forcing shape the future of Bitcoin. This is a very sad situation.

But it was really true, it is absolutely true that bitcoin future is good. Bitcoins future is really great, It will continue to help other people for the future. Bitcoin in the future will be more useful to everyone who are using this. I guess bitcoin will continue on helping other people. As we can see right now, bitcoin already changes peoples life, changes everything to them, and it will continue for the coming years. Because I am pretty sure that technology too will be more useful for the coming years, so bitcoin will last forever for this to help to others who really need this so much. To the people who was just searching for job that really suits to them. Bitcoin really give us a great opportunity for us to learn something through this, learn on how to help others and how to be independent on everything. Bitcoin is really great and I am really thankful to have this.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

A lot of people say bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future and so I really think bitcoins future would be very bright, although there are some negative feedbacks about bitcoin and that in time it will soon disappear. I actually heard it just recently in our local news, and them talking about bitcoin and the future of bitcoin. But I really think bitcoin will be more successful and that a lot will invest in this coin as time goes by.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:55:19 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

It could be easier only if the real developments are taken place throughout few years from now. The government and easier transaction has got sole connection here. If they try to implement some regulation then they might make bitcoin trustable currency and then we can just recognise it globally. Its true that if the bitcoin is having global presence then only it can bring the international industries altogether but it is not the case all the time. There has to be recognition by each and every country on the continent for the use of bitcoin. This is not there and that why we don't have single fiat currency yet. Why would it be there anyway. So bitcoin will have to give some different status so that things can be treated equally everywhere.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:04:36 PM

perhaps in my opinion, the future of bitcoin is as a help of people to be easy to run an ico and other, and the future of bitcoin to build a large project

In my own opinion the future of bitcoin is really great, why? Because it is getting stronger and stronger, and the pricw of it is totallt increasing really well so i think if the bitcoin is we will have a bright future the users of bitcoin is we will also have bright future, and i know that in the future many people will became rich with bitcoin.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

No one knows about the future of bitcoin, no one knows what will happen for the next few years maybe it will go down or  it will continues to rise.

Yes it is true we do not know about the future of Bitcoin,but we can predict it and hopefully the future of Bitcoin will remain popular and the price will continue to increase.
I think Bitcoin in the future will be very bright and I think we alone that deciding the future of Bitcoin because Bitcoin's future lies with ourselves.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:15:52 PM

The future of bitcoin is that it has the potential to replace fiat in the future. There will be lost of benefits but there will also be disadvantages. Bitcoin going mainstream means that it will lessen the supply, therefore, the price will likely increase and skyrocket, it will be attracting many investors who don't know anything about it but will eventually learn from it - jumping the bandwagon. There will be ups and downs like a roller coaster ride for all of us but what we have to do is just to hold on tightly, and enjoy the ride.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

Bitcoin has a better future, because the value is great, especially the price is so high. The future of bitcoin is gives good profit, and it will continue to help people to earn. But we don't know if what is the future of bitcoin but we strongly believe that its more profitable and always a best investment. The popularity is spread to all people. Bitcoin price will become highest and it will become a world currency. In the next few years it will successful and it accepted in all payments.
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:05:15 AM

There are considerations of your explanation, whether later bicoin to be used in payment transactions, because we know now cryptocurrency is not just bitcoin alone. many others cryptptocurrency with the same technology can be a rival for bitcoin. but it all depends on society, which cryptocucrrency   will be globally  used.
I can suggest only about the future of bitcoin but no one can able to tell about the future of bitcoin according to me bitcoin has a bright future because the rate of bitcoin is increasing with time and this is due to increasing number of users so as the users increase then bitcoin will get bright future.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:10:07 AM

With the price increase more countries have started to focus on bitcoin. Now they have begun to make the bitcoin under regulations, so that it can be under the government to some extent. In reality the governments around the world need to give the way to cryptocurrency to operate on its own. This will surely help with the growth of economy as well in terms of technology.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:12:42 AM

For now many entrepreneurs involved in bitcoin world today the bitcoin is going well. for nothing else can stop to increase the bitcoin price, as far as my country are now is ligal.Bitcoin now spreading the word.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

The future of Bitcoin and other digital currencied are major adoption that will lead to a new age in transaction and overall market. This will bring a faster, secure and better experience.
Almost each individual attached with bitcoins can tell about the bright future of bitcoins. Bitcoins truely bring a new revolution to the world making transactions much more easier. I don't think majority of peoples have adopted bitcoins but surely they will do in the future.
Future of bitcoin is shining because the whole world is now discussing about this innovation and they are serious to know about it and this show that in future they will also be in the bitcoin community bitcoin revolutionized the currency meaning and now people want to use in the local markets as well and all this will happen that all nation will ask for the global legalization of bitcoin to do business in means of bitcoin.
buiting

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

No one can predict how Bitcoin runs in the future, but for the past years many of us knows that Bitcoin is continue increasing and i think maybe next year it will go up to 1Million.

depend on how bitcoin increasing in the past i can say price will keep increasing in future and may break 10,000$

future bitcoin will be future gold

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

But if that happens, we can assure that bitcoin is already legalize and therefore have a tax, so we can say that the bitcoin we are using now is not same as in the future. We can expect that it will accept worldwide in the future for there is an increasing number of people who are being interested and will use it. Like the most number of bitcoin user they don't like for it to be legalize, they don't want it to be taxed.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:58:31 AM

Everything you have said is correct and that is much expected in the long run. The future for bitcoin is bright and now that there is more room for the devs to sit tightly and look for a scaling solution, the better it would be for bitcoin.

As development gets even better, usage for the currency will become more than we have now and using bitcoin would just become a normal way of making transactions. I kind of imagine what the value would be like by then.
The future of the bitcoin is very good it will build a great value in market and will get high Value in the in future.  As we see the people nowadays flourished in the bitcoin forum and taking a great interest in bitcoin the future of it is very brighten than today. Also people are investing in bitcoin which create a great change to make its future developed and prosper.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:26:13 AM

Your opinion is reasonable, I also agree with this. Its development potential is still great in the future. As you have said, there are now many big companies and technology groups who are interested in using electronic money such as bitcoin, eth, which is a great way to boost their development and get more breakthroughs. Many governments also have a better view of Bitcoin, which seems to spread throughout the world. The future of Bitcoin is very open and good
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:33:11 AM

Bitcoin is a profitable business for those people who are invest in it.It is the best source of incoming platform. This is blessing for all who are connected to this forum.It is the first crypto currency. For all those things,Bitcoin has a bright future.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: