Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:21:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4352 times)
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

The future of bitcoin is still quite unpredictable knowing that the value of it has been changing a lot these days. It is expected that before this year ends, bitcoin's value will rise to the moon which will make it more popular and will attract more investors. Maybe somewhere in the future, bitcoin will be claimed as the world currency and will be prioritized all over the world.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

Future of Economy is Crypto Currencies.
Bitcoin is the most known name on crypto currencies so future is bitcoin there is no need to ask future of bitcoin.

I agree cause they were all connected with each other and I believe I dont have any guts to say whatever about Bitcoin and other cruptocurrencies future but still I want to share my perspective about this one, I see Bitcoin being better and used by most of the people since it has been spread by the social media which is very good so we can raise awareness.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

The future of bitcoin become more successful in coming years..more people now are becoming interested in this forum ..bitcoin became more fruitfully develop in the country Smiley
Yes, it is true that many people are interested in Bitcoin in the future, but no one can be sure that Bitcoin will grow in the future, it may also lose or lose its investors, But this is just speculation

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

The future of bitcoin in our generation is good because the start of it is good and we all know that in many country bitcoin is accepted and the government is open about this issue.
In the future when the bitcoin is accepted in the whole world the price of it will increase faster than the past years and it will be a good investing plan.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

As of now i can say bitcoin is an international cryptocurrency where a lot of people are investing on and so far the future of bitcoin will be successful and bitcoin price will increase a lot. I don't see bitcoin to fail or loss its investors since there are lots of profit and benefit here in bitcoin.

-avp

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

I agree that the future of bitcoin is brighter than any other crypto currency out there. I think the government will not fully acknowledge the use of bitcoin because it will interfere with their power in the society. I think right now getting bitcoin in the government is a cloudy thought.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

i think the future of bitcoin is very successfull and it price would increase because of many people investing their money on it because when they invest it they know that they will profitable when it turn back so the future of bitcoin is success
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

i think the future of bitcoin is very successfull and it price would increase because of many people investing their money on it because when they invest it they know that they will profitable when it turn back so the future of bitcoin is success
Until now the price of bitcoin is increasing, but sometimes also increase it beside it there must be a drop that immediately dropped so nobody knows it. so also have to monitor prices continue.
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

Really predecting the future of bitcoin is something very hard because as we are seeing the fees are not fix. Added to that, in one month the price of bitcoin became four time its value and it now its decreasing day by day so we can not know the future of this mysterious currency.
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Bitcoin has grown in recent months as exchange rates continue to rise dramatically,
The future of Bitcoin is even more predictable than paper money,
Bitcoin is an alternative money system with great benefits, And it really works,
Bitcoin is seen as one of the future because everything is processed by mathematical algorithm so that there is no mistake in every transaction process,
In the future, Bitcoin will still exist like a local currency, All coin alternatives will compete to be very legitimate payment instruments, but many investors remain loyal to this one.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

well,I think the future of bitcoin is really bright. many people like bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin will become very popular in the future. bitcoin doing great.people invest there money on bitcoin because it's very profitable.we all see that bitcoin is improving,
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

At present, the future of Bitcoin is unlikely to be bright because the exchange rate has fallen sharply. It is unlikely that people will use crypto as a currency in the future. Hopefully in the future there will be a crypto coin that will replace Bitcoin and become an international currency.
It seems to me that you are very much disappointed in bitcoin. I will not deny your words rather your first statement that Bitcoin has declined once more but it’s not the first time. In the past Bitcoin has gone through worse situations and yet survived.

So it has declined but this reason is not going to eliminate this currency and it is also not very digestible to see some other crypto coin replaces bitcoin while it is the mother of all digital currencies.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

The future of bitcoin is to be completely at the center of it. If you can get rid of the influence of policy, this is the future of bitcoin!
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

Agree, more investors will invest in bitcoin also and many people will familiar with bitcoin.
Value bitcoin more increase again in the future, but I think more stable the value.

Definitely yes,if it will happen that many investors attracted to make a investment in bitcoin and also many people adopting with it the demand of bitcoin in the market and it's price will have a huge increase,and that is a very big benefits to all bitcoiners if bitcoin becomes more popular because bitcoin price will highly profitable and the people who using it will have a bright future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

bitcoin now has a very high price, and I think bitcoin can be a bright future for a long time
Happy Smile

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:25:13 AM

I predict 30k by the end of the year
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

certainly, bitcoin has a good future and I think bitcoin will continue to grow and will many people join in bitcoin try to earn an income here
it's really true that the bitcoin future will be bright once the bitcoin is a lot of interest and follow-up join as well. because bitcoin it is a very promising asset and very profitable for its users
  Things are getting better and better with every passing day. People are getting more interest in bitcoin and are trying to invest as much amount of money as they can into bitcoin as they know this fact that investing in bitcoin will indeed help them in having a huge profit at the end. I really hope that bitcoin should get legal as this will help both the individuals who are investing into bitcoin as well as bitcoin itself.
If we look at the performance of the bitcoin since the time it has been introduced to this world, then we will realize this fact that bitcoin has actually managed to gain the trust of so many people in such a short span of time. Moreover, people are also investing a major portion of their income and salaries into bitcoin. Bitcoin does hold a very bright future and it will bring lot of positive change to this world.

LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

There are many saying that bitcoin will die or it will lose, but when you analyze the bitcoin chat bitcoin is stable and it is possible for it to increase more higher than any other cryptocurrency.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Year 2018 is very important in crypto-world, it will be the fate decider for BTC and other crypto-currencies because More n more people are getting aware of it and want to get into this market. Also Govt. of nearly every country are analyzing BTC and crypto-market so that they can regulate it. Rules and regulation set by govt. would also be a great game changer in crypto-world.
And this fate decision will be positive. Why everyone is positive here because we know the bitcoins are amazing. They are incredible because they have been developed from nothing and now see the prices of them. People are loving to buy them. And see the enthusiasm as the people are just buying some percentages of them. So same will be happening in this year too. Good luck bitcoins.

czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

There's a lot of possibility on bitcoins future and we cant predict what exactly will happen, but we must keep on believing and supporting it in order for us to be successful in the future.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: