Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:24:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4353 times)
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

The future of bitcoins for me if they continue to fall, the people will not invest in them anymore because of the fear in their minds. But it can always do the exact opposite thing. If they fall so hard a lot of people now are buying bitcoins because that will rise again and they are gonna take that opportunity to buy bitcoins in a much lower price. Bitcoins will die just like what other things are happening but i am sure that those are gonna be far away more. They are just starting to get their prime back. Just take the opportunity to buy bitcoins.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

Well we can't really say what will happen to bitcoin from now, the only thing is to become more successful in the future. there many people showing some interest with this. so I can see the future of bitcoin from now.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

The future of bitcoin become more successful in coming years..more people now are becoming interested in this forum ..bitcoin became more fruitfully develop in the country Smiley
Yes bitcoin in future will be more developed, as of now bitcoin is going to be more popular to all people anywhere in this world so in future bitcoin predictably as one of the most successful organization which has the ability to help people and bring the economis more sourcefull in order to achieve goals in designated country.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin's future will be bright, because having a good system does not complicate like most bank systems
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

Future of Economy is Crypto Currencies.
Bitcoin is the most known name on crypto currencies so future is bitcoin there is no need to ask future of bitcoin.

Even tho, Bitcoin has been facing a huge dump right now Im still believing that it has a great future and we can all going to witness it and because of the popularity it was gaining right now I believe Bitcoin can still be successful and functional for the upcoming years. We should be all have faith in that.

kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

According to my future bitcoin very was good because a lot of her enthusiasts of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin that is increasingly good will affect the development of bitcoin and the better the development and users then bitcoin will survive in the future
it's really true because with the support of many enthusiasts then the bitcoin in the future can be better and growing also in the future bitcoin. so we all let it always support bitcoin so that the future can be more beautiful than the previous one

Of course Bitcoin has a future. But I can not say yet how successful it will be. I will assume that Bitcoin's price will rise in the coming years.
I see the future of money in bitcoin. I am an enthusiast of this amazing crypto currency but that does not mean I daydream things related to it. By looking at the way technology is making progress, one day our traditional money methods were supposed to get revolutionized so now that time has come. I am certain about one thing and that is bitcoin will remain for as long as our planet survives.
Prince786

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

The future of Bitcoin is not just worth, but there are many other things related to Bitcoin. For example Bitcoin ATM, Bitcoin Store and Restaurant, Dan and Bitcoin and a free market using Bitcoin. More important, many poor and middle-class people will be rich due to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will play an important role in the global economy.
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:56:56 AM

Nobody can tell about this BTC.But guess what could happen in the future.It is being said about BTC that if people are more aware of it and work on it,then it will be the best currency in the future.The Government of all countries will accept BTC,as well as BTC will give many profits.In that case,the economic development of all the countries of the world.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

As we know bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency back from the year 2009 and right now look at how much the bitcoin is, if you're asking me for its future I will foresee it as a very successful cryptocurrency because it will reach higher value as the years pass by.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

I completely agree with you, the bitcoin problem faced now is about the current fee of the transaction is quite expensive, indeed blockchain technology is the technology needed for secure and transparent transactions.

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

No one can still predict what would bitcoin's future be. Everyone is hoping that things would keep on getting better for bitcoin. I also hope that bitcoin would not just simply survive instead I hope that it will reign and will be part of our living. Bitcoin has already changed the way we live and some of its effects are in good term that's why it should deserve a spot on being part of our lives.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

I think bitcoin's future will be great considering the fact that it has been dominating a lot these days. There are a lot of people expecting for bitcoin to be more successful and become legalized all over the world. We are all hoping also that its value will keep on rising so that we can gain more benefits from it as we approach the way on having it legalized and acknowledged worldwide.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

You are right more and more people will come to the knowledge of bitcoin and acknowledge bitcoin as the most fastest and secured mode of payment, big cooperation will accept bitcoin just like every other currency as mode of payment and the difficulties we are facing now with the bitcoin network will be less and things will be easier and fast in the future. Bitcoin will gain more popularity and people will use bitcoin as they secondary currency.
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

I think it will become successful as long there is a great leader
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

I think if more people will invest in bitcoin then its value will be definitely increased and it will become more popular so the demand of bitcoin will also increase which is a symbol of success. Moreover as looking to the popularity and profitability of bitcoin, I think that the future of bitcoin will be very bright and it will become successful especially if they accept by the government in all over the world.
Tylerzkie

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

well base my experience about bitcoin is big chance of future,. they are many peoples and investment are support this coin.. many bank and other money exhager has support bitcoin too.. in incoming a year well btcoin is being more succesfull crypto coin.. thats my experince in bitcoin.
scorpion27

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

bitcoin is the future for cash, bitcoin is now the choice of new investment types that can provide benefits for those who keep it, although now the price is down I'm confident with the future bitcoin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ TRU REPUTATION NETWORK ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PRE-SALE OPEN UNTIL 5th MARCH 2018 | PROOF OF REPUTATION  (http://tru.ltd/tokensale)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

I think these are already happening in the current time and also people are widely attracting toward the use of bitcoin and I don't think here we need to discuss about these first three point that already going on very well but the last point which is really a big part of this discussion .
At the 4th point you said that government will have protocol to which will protect people to feel safe to use bitcoin , but in actual I do think so , because here clearly every countries government saying that use of bitcoin is full of risk , use it at your own risk because they have no control over the bitcoin at any point " .
So future of bitcoin is bright but still people will needed to have trust with the bitcoin by Thier own trust with bitcoin , because no one will give support to you to give any gaurrenty that you should have trust .
kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

Bitcoin have a great future because of the future generation will be very familiar with this crypto currencies, bitcoin have the potential quality to lead with world's other paper currencies, world's most people will take the advantages which bitcoin alone have something extra ordinary safe and secure transaction system.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

The future of bitcoin in this year gets a serious challenge, when bitcoin price last December nearly reached $ 20,000 but has not happened and actually dropped, even a few days ago there was the biggest price pressure in bitcoin history that drop to 48% in 11 hours .

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: