Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, no doubt if we buy now then we will soon get a profit in a short time, if we continue to hold then we will continue to profit.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

In the future bitcoin, by the way, I even really believe, because it's almost a new crypto currency, which was not in the vastness of our world.
I think the future of bitcoin is great and bright, why? Because it is the best cryptocirrency since it was running and i do believe that no one can beat bitcoin even in the future and i am condifent that in the ffiture bitcoin is we will be more popular and the best on the  market.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
NelJohn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

being a user of bitcoin I say bitcoin is going a big community in the near future and going popular in the world of investment some people using bitcoin now and they earning a lot of money but some people they don't know about bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

We cannot really tell what is the future of bitcoin. Because there is so many posible thing that can happen to it. It can be more successful like everyone of us want. But it can be also failed in the future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Xtrafa

Activity: 259
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Yes bitcoin now you can buy/sell easily by many exchange site or directly from bitcoin authority. and hope in future government will more aware and give protection for bitcoin increasing.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

There are many people like me that are believing that the bitcoin will become our future money. There are now many people who using bitcoin as their daily payment and I know that many more people will use bitcoin.

RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

I think bitcoin will have still have a bright future. The supply of bitcoin is not yet enough to serve 8b people around the globe, then that means the value of every bitcoin will still going to increase to match the demand.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

I think that bitcoin will work as a storage of wealth in the future. Some kind of digital gold.
Other crypto currencies will work as a medium of exchange, as a payment system.
That is why I believe that the growth of price for bitcoin will go on, but at a certain level it will stagnate for the payment coins.

It's me!!!
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

bitcoin is the beginning of cryptocurrency so no need to worry. it is certain that bitcoin will continue to be the target of everyone who jumps in crypto
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

I think in the future there are many altcoins the will produce and bitcoin will still remain the same, its price will still changing anytime but I think it is more higher than this price right now because many people will recognize bitcoin.

ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

Well, I am not a bitcoin expert. But I have been trading with bitcoin for almost 1 year. From my personal experience, I can say that the price of bitcoin will surely go more up. In the next two years, the price will go higher on the chart. So people who are holding the bitcoin they are really doing an awesome job. Best of luck to them. (It is my personal opinion only. I am not an expert.)  Smiley 
katak mercat

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

today many people are hunting for bitcoin because of its cheap price, they are investing to make profits when the price goes up in my opinion bitcoin has a bright future because he is the top coin the most popular
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

There are two possibilities. The first one is, that bitcoin will loose all his value, and get passed by another cryptocurrencie is is more suitable to process all the transaction all over the world. The second one is, that the value of bitcoin will steadily rising, and his value will be that high, that it becomes something like gold today, and just a a small part of the world will own some.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

One thing i can assure Bitcoin will help increase home based job. therefore increasing time for family, then this start a domino effect toward a better life.
If the goverment look at it this way it will be more accepted.

Yeah I agree with you there are more people could earn money even at home like you said home base. And you have more time for your family but I don't think government will adopt bitcoin. Because who will work at mall, bake bread or in short who will work in government or in companies if all people will bitcoin. And lastly did you know if all people will work here in bitcoin do you think will able to sustain us for long term?
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:18:36 AM

I think bitcoin is waiting for a bright future even now it looks promising despite the price reduction, and I will support it in this
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

No one can still predict what may happen on bitcoin in the future but as we all see that bitcoin is improving, we should have faith that greater things will keep on coming with bitcoin. Bitcoin is now dominating all the other living currencies so we should expect bitcoin making a big break in the future as it continue being on the top. There are still possibilities that bitcoin will be gone but if we are going to firmly believe on it, anything can happen.
I think the future of bitcoin will get brighter, because every day more and more people are interested in this bitcoin, bitcoin prices will be higher then more people will be increasingly going to invest in this bitcoin. and maybe even someday bitcoin will be launched to legalitasannya in each country so bitcoin become more secure and reliable.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

i think the future of bitcoin is very successfull and it price would increase because of many people investing their money on it because when they invest it they know that they will profitable when it turn back so the future of bitcoin is success
Only those who hate bitcoin or are in competition with bitcoin, try to spread rumors about the decline of bitcoin or its replacement with some other digital currency but all experts and wise men know what exactly reality is. Bitcoin is the oldest player in the club and it has the largest community among all coins. Day by day, the number of investors of bitcoin are increasing drastically which ensures its bright future.
gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

In my opinion. Maybe it will become a nations money. Like dollar, peso, pound, euro. Maybe it will become legal bill.
elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Well you are right sir,  I agree that in the near future,  bitcoin will increases its value in a huge amount. Furthermore,  I see bitcoin in the future that trillions of individuals will mine bitcoin and all of these individuals will progress.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

If you have asked this question three months back, future of bitcoin was very hopeful, bright and promising good returns. Bitcoin was around $1000 a year ago, by the mid of 2017 it has crossed $19500 mark. People were mad for bitcoin currency. Not only common investors but billionaires also invested in bitcoin currency. By the end of the year profit booking started and bitcoin price slipped below $10000. This is a sign of worry for many. Today bitcoin price is stable around $11000. Due to this hugs volatility many investors are going away from bitcoin currency. Addition to that bitcoin transaction charges are also increasing. If bitcoin community or bitcoin miners think about this seriously, it may affects bitcoin`s growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: