Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

In my opinion. Maybe it will become a nations money. Like dollar, peso, pound, euro. Maybe it will become legal bill.
Bitcoin and everyone who believes him. it expecting a brilliant future.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frustrated

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Everybody say that the future of bitcoin is bright. But how can we say it if it is not done yet. Noone can tell the future of bitcoin and any other altcoins.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

If you are a witness to the history of bitcoin, of course you will realize that bitcoin is the best crypto currency from the others. So the future of bitcoin can be ascertained very bright, by looking at stable and rising prices. When most people use bitcoin and the government recognizes its existence, then bitcoin prices will continue to rise, as demand grows.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
lucas0909

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

I think they have many opportunuties bitcoin will come for sure in the future. So if you want to earn more profit it's better if you invest your money to bitcoin and for sure you will be happy to the result.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

I think if more people will invest in bitcoin then its value will be definitely increased and it will become more popular so the demand of bitcoin will also increase which is a symbol of success. Moreover as looking to the popularity and profitability of bitcoin, I think that the future of bitcoin will be very bright and it will become successful especially if they accept by the government in all over the world.

Now a lot of panic because the price Bitcoin has fallen. But this does not mean that Bitcoin has no future. We need just to wait few months.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

The future of bitcoin would probably more investors, more profit and more upgrades. More investors due to public demand because bitcoin are becoming more popular, more profit from signature campaigns are also on the way, and upgrades for bitcoin is slowly accepted as payment on different stores.
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

of the bitcoin in circulation and the number of businesses using Bitcoin is still very small compared to what it should be. Therefore, small events, trade, or business activities can significantly affect bitcoin prices. In theory, this volatility will decrease as the market and technology of Bitcoin develop. Never before has there been a self-created currency, so it is very difficult (and interesting) to imagine what developments will happen next.

waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

I am one of the people who has a positive outlook on the future of Bitcoin. But what I noticed is the issue regarding the scalability of Bitcoin. I know the very objective of Bitcoin is quite impressive but as many people are using, the traffic on its network is getting slower. So its efficiency is decreasing. If this issues will be resolved in the near future, then Bitcoin will continue to grow.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

this suggests that bitcoin in the future will be better and more helpful. in view of the many people who join makes the need for bitcoin is increasing.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

Maybe my future with bitcoin is that I know how to live my life because since I started with bitcon I noticed that the progress of my life is changing as I know we are not allam when bitcoin loses this world so much I have time to want to spend my whole bit of time with bitcoin because I know life will be prosperous

dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

as of now bitcoin price is going up and down but we hope that price is become stable,and the future of bitcoin as i know is going better and better,many country has now accept bitcoin as one of thier currency ,and as they say that bitcoim is our future currency,a one currency worldwide.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

The future of the bitcoin depends to us. If we will not buy bitcoin, then there is big possibility that the value of the bitcoin will go down. If we want to help the bitcoin to have bright future, we should keep buying bitcoins.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

I'm predicting that Bitcoin will become more successful in the coming years. Improve more for us, give us a lot of advantage for use of Bitcoin and for us using Bitcoin.

ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

Yes this is true, but it's rather difficult for believing that government's will allow complete freedom to use Bitcoin. Government's maintain a monopoly over cash, they know that there is power and demand for for their country's currency. So to protect their currency they might not completely agree for using bitcoin, it's already very secure it's just thats people who need to be more knowledgeable about it.
yes it is true, in my country, now the government started to make regulation about this bitcoin, automatic we future all transaction will bitcoin arranged by country, do not have full freedom.
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

Yes this is true, but it's rather difficult for believing that government's will allow complete freedom to use Bitcoin. Government's maintain a monopoly over cash, they know that there is power and demand for for their country's currency. So to protect their currency they might not completely agree for using bitcoin, it's already very secure it's just thats people who need to be more knowledgeable about it.
yes it is true, in my country, now the government started to make regulation about this bitcoin, automatic we future all transaction will bitcoin arranged by country, do not have full freedom.
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

in the future, people will be more familiar with cryptocurrencies and more than anything with bitcoin, what will make it more useful every day for payments and many transactions, surely they will look for a way that can be used for almost everything
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

yes it is true, in my country, now the government started to make regulation about this bitcoin, automatic we future all transaction will [Suspicious link removed]anged by country, do not have full freedom.
bitcoin remains useful for the future even though it will not replace paper money but bitcoin will still be used in government authorities and must follow the rules.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Bitcoin would be the universal currency. It would help eliminate the discrepancies among the different currencies nowadays. Whixh ultimately help people aroun the world.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

The future of bitcoin, I think it will go rise up. For some reasons, it will go through ups and downs. Sooner or later years become will become a legal. For economics and currency. Bitcoin also helps economic's country. Bitcoin's future also it become famous. In other hand, we cant predict bitcoin's future, we can create theory about this information but we can't assure this happen.
terialder123

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

Bitcoin future is very good for coming generation. its aim is p2p transaction and first transaction. So now a days and in future Bitcoin popularity. I think next generation love to Bitcoin. In result Bitcoin future is bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: