Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
Max.junior1

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:33:21 AM

I predict Bitcoin has a good future, and I believe. If we look at bitcoin 5 years back, this is certainly a big improvement for now. Every year Bitcoin is growing and popular. So, if investing with bitcoin now, I believe some years ahead will get a significant profit.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

Probably it has a bright future of bitcoin with the strong platform and blockchain technology that more investors and the company are accepting of bitcoin around the world, and the bitcoin will so popular in the future and have a huge value in the market.

Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

The future of bitcoin become more successful in coming years..more people now are becoming interested in this forum ..bitcoin became more fruitfully develop in the country Smiley

I hope that soon the banks and the governments will realize that bitcoin could be new things that they looking for and they could understand with blockchain technology. I see the future of bitcoin is bright open because bitcoin offers something good for people especially in their way to make money and now, many people which join in bitcoin feels good and they still continue their work in bitcoin. soon, we can see bitcoin will be accepted in every country which wants to give their people a new opportunity and want to make a better life.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

Well in my opinion, bitcoin has a very good future ahead of it. I believe , based on my experience, that bitcoin will have a steady ( but not so steady because of the fluctuation) increase. I also think that in the future many companies adapt bitcoin and accept it as a payment. In the future it may also attract more investors. bitcoin may also gain more popularity.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Many analysts believe that Bitcoin is a currency that will change dramatically in the future, and many others think that the money is causing market conflicts. Bitcoin's prices are unstable and may fall.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Bitcoin's future is associated with the development of e-commerce associated with the development trend of the society, the technology era. It sounds great, but it's true that the Cryptocurrency market will quickly dominate the worldwide trading market. With its key position in the Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin will play a key role in the development of e-commerce. Nearly every active and convenient transaction will revolve around Bitcoin. Someone will trust, some will be skeptical. But this is obvious in the future.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

The future of bitcoin will be bright. Because bitcoin is the best job for the poor peoples and it is the bes opportunity to become a millionaire.

I think if you want to earn more profit, it's better if you invest your money into bitcoin and surely you will be pleased with the result. But we do not know what 100 percent happens to a successful bitcoin or not.
I hope bitcoin will be used in various companies so the price will increase more. I think they have a lot of bitcoin chances will definitely come in the future.
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Bitcoin will be a primary international currency since it is now widely accepted by many countries around the world as a primary trading currency. In the face of price hikes in the market, a profit can change their lives.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Bitcoins do really have a bright future since cryptocurrency is continuously growing and people are always investing due to the popularity of cryptocurrency that is being advertised always on different social media's.

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

In my opinion, in the future, many people who are interested in bitcoin and bitcoin will continue to grow at an increasingly expensive price because bitcoin is still a favorite coin
fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Yes, a very interesting review !!
However, there are factors that can influence the existence of bitcoin as a medium of payment and exchange, namely government policy and central bank. It can not be denied, that the presence of bitcoin and other crypto currencies has the potential to threaten financial institutions of both banks and non-banks.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Bitcoin will be growing and can be more popular in the future because bitcoin can be relied upon as an alternative payment transactions that can facilitate the general public from anywhere and anytime using the internet network. every year bitcoin will definitely experience a better change, it is certainly to make it easier for its users to feel comfortable to use.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

In the future bitcoin will become more famous and many want to have it. The limited amount and high value make everyone interested. Hopefully in the future more and more countries will legalize bitcoin as a legal means of payment. If the countries that receive bitcoin more then this is good news we can travel abroad comfortably without the hassle of exchanging money. Hopefully this will come true soon.

crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

There are so many possibilities for bitcoin in the future. It could be accepted globally or it could fail on some nations due to their existing laws which could result with new currencies being developed by the respective government. But there is one thing I do think will happen. That is generally, the cryptocurrencies will probably be accepted anywhere and the market will then start accepting the digital coins.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Bitcoin will be growing and can be more popular in the future because bitcoin can be relied upon as an alternative payment transactions that can facilitate the general public from anywhere and anytime using the internet network. every year bitcoin will definitely experience a better change, it is certainly to make it easier for its users to feel comfortable to use.
you are right. besides, the demand for bitcoin is always increasing every year. meaning bitcoin becomes more needed for a development or something else. it will make the bitcoin will continue to be used.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

If you will read many news about economy, you will find out the boom of the term "bitcoin". Bitcoin is becoming more popular and it is because of its stability and profitability. Many people will become interested to what is bitcoin because of its benefits.

Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

In the future bitcoin in my opinion will be a payment system that is very in use or arguably the main payment system. Because bitcoin is getting popular among new investors who want to earn a profit.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

in my opinion bitcoin has a good future. if seen from now bitcoin has a bright spot that bitcoin prices will rise.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin has a bright future.
Bitcoin adheres to the best algorithm for the coin category and embraces the Blockchain system. The technology applied to Bitcoin is also quite sophisticated. Nowadays it has been proven that many are interested in Bitcoin.
The future requires the Bitcoin digital currency in maximizing the ease of transacting.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

I believe in the future bitcoin will very useful and the price will always increase more higher than now, bitcoin will be use by many people and also companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: